What's new

End Iran sanctions, says Dubai ruler

Well he also said that Iran is telling the truth and that Iran's nuclear programme is for peaceful purposes.In short he dared US and he supported Iran.
I watched the interview and he didn't say that. .

People generally prefer to go to more established and experienced Doctors, so they won't really give the young ones much of a chance, so if you're new and young your good bet is to go work in government hospitals, clinics, remote villages, etc..., there you will not gain much money, but you gain plenty of experience and in 4, 5 years you have seen most of what you are going to see in Iran and you are ready to start your own medical practice.

I understand perfectly know.....

There are about 1500 new hospitals built in last 10-15 years in Turkey and we are in hunger for doctors. Doctor wages are not bad in Turkey.

So we can figure out the rest. :)

In any case, the removal of the sanctions is an inevitable fact here. One day, probably before 2020, the sanctions will be gone. At that point Iran will leave every major country in the region in the dust.

Are you counting Turkey as well ? :D

I understand perfectly know.....

There are about 1500 new hospitals built in last 10-15 years in Turkey and we are in hunger for doctors. Doctor wages are not bad in Turkey.

So we can figure out the rest. :)

Are you counting Turkey as well ? :D
Yeap.

After the sanctions end, Iran will have a lot of catching up to do with Turkey in terms of building an export based economy, but our hydrocarbon resources will accelerate things in the mean time (remember, we're not just talking about oil here, but also the world's largest proven natural gas reserves in the world, even more than all of Russia put together):

1) they will bring in much needed cash to increase the well being of people in a short period of time;

2) the govt will use the extra cash to subsidize every industry and give it an advantage over more established markets like Turkey. Iranian companies will obviously be very inefficient at the start and won't be able to compete with Turkish companies in terms of price and quality, but if the govt were to subsidize them with both free energy and cash revenue from hydrocarbon sales, then the same companies would be able to outbid Turkish companies by selling everything at a discount.

Yeap.

After the sanctions end, Iran will have a lot of catching up to do with Turkey in terms of building an export based economy, but our hydrocarbon resources will accelerate things in the mean time (remember, we're not just talking about oil here, but also the world's largest proven natural gas reserves in the world, even more than all of Russia put together):

1) they will bring in much needed cash to increase the well being of people in a short period of time;

2) the govt will use the extra cash to subsidize every industry and give it an advantage over more established markets like Turkey. Iranian companies will obviously be very inefficient at the start and won't be able to compete with Turkish companies in terms of price and quality, but if the govt were to subsidize them with both free energy and cash revenue from hydrocarbon sales, then the same companies would be able to outbid Turkish companies by selling everything at a discount.

You need a visionary government and good management and uncorrupted officials for that..... every countries' dream in ME.

Well good luck. :-)

You need a visionary government and good management and uncorrupted officials for that..... every countries' dream in ME.

Well good luck. :-)

I think Iranians are ready for that. It's up to them to do something about the extremist shia gang of thugs that are taking the country hostage. Their future is in their own hands.

I think Iranians are ready for that. It's up to them to do something about the extremist shia gang of thugs that are taking the country hostage. Their future is in their own hands.

& When exactly it is going to happen !?

& When exactly it is going to happen !?
All dictatorships fall, that's the one constant in world politics and throughout history. The question is how and when? Some die with force (Pahlavi dynasty), some through war (Saddam's dictatorship), some just collapse (USSR) and others evolve on their own (South Korea, and China).

So who knows, but it will happen. There hasn't been a single dictatorship that has survived in modern human history.

All dictatorships fall, that's the one constant in world politics and throughout history. The question is how and when? Some die with force (Pahlavi dynasty), some through war (Saddam's dictatorship), some just collapse (USSR) and others evolve on their own (South Korea, and China).

So who knows, but it will happen. There hasn't been a single dictatorship that has survived in modern human history.

I think it will be a quiet or "soft" regime change, like China.
Ie in 10-20 years from now, Iran will have gotten rid of its revolutionary zeal and become a revisionist state. Its inevitable because of the nature of the Iranian people, whom are very sophisticated and educated. After sanctions are lifted there will be no excuse or pretext for the hardliners. They will quietly die off. 80 million Iranians will push change. We are a very rebellious population too (3 revolutions in the course of 100 years). So its inevitable.

How old are you?

The main threat and the reason of SA to be irritated with Iranian sanctions being lifted is purely economic. With the introduction of Iranian oil to the market, there is bound to be substantial correction. The best thing, which happened to SA was the Iran -Iraq war. With 2 competitors out of the picture they controlled the oil production. With Iraq being later bombarded by Bush, it was party time in SA. Now, two of these economies will start coming online. Add to this Russian production, and one can see clearly why SA is worried. Remember, 90% of SA earnings is from oil and its going to hurt there the most.

Its all about the money.

It was my bad, I forgot that decimal point and he assumed that I'm utterly stupid. I can make up for that. Just hit me with any difficult mathematical problem :P

So here is one maths problem
1+1=2
then why we alway want to be number 1 and we know that 2 is greater then 1?:smart::pleasantry:

Do you think many US/Europe-based Iranians will invest in Iran too? And will it have a significant effect? Perhaps some might even "return home"?

Many questions, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom