What's new

End Iran sanctions, says Dubai ruler

Do you think many US/Europe-based Iranians will invest in Iran too? And will it have a significant effect? Perhaps some might even "return home"?

Many questions, sorry.

Yes I believe so. Iranian diaspora has either not been able to or not dared to invest in Iranian economy.
But if sanctions end and there is some kind of normalization, we will see increasing movement from on that front.
The Iranian diaspora are HIGHLY educated elite. They are learned doctors, engineers, own businesses etc.
Not to glorify or anything, but they are some of the most successful group in whatever country they reside in. If they can bring their business and knowledge back to Iran (this requires that Iran changes too), it will be very beneficial for the economy and development.

Yes I believe so. Iranian diaspora has either not been able to or not dared to invest in Iranian economy.
But if sanctions end and there is some kind of normalization, we will see increasing movement from on that front.
The Iranian diaspora are HIGHLY educated elite. They are learned doctors, engineers, own businesses etc.
Not to glorify or anything, but they are some of the most successful group in whatever country they reside in. If they can bring their business and knowledge back to Iran (this requires that Iran changes too), it will be very beneficial for the economy and development.
Don't you think to make it happen the religious grip should be softened? From my personal experience I know that most of the Iranian families I know escaped due to the heavy religious pressure on their lives and adverse economy. So I assume that if you want to create a friendly atmosphere for the people who emigrated, reducing the stance of religion on person lives of people will be a key a factor.

If the meddling of personal lives of residents to be reduced in future, how would the process be carried out? I guess it will happen over a long period of time since the ruling elite will not give up their power very easily. I am pretty sure even the most religious Iranian members on this forum will acknowledge the faults of the current system.

Good luck for your country! :tup:

Don't you think to make it happen the religious grip should be softened? From my personal experience I know that most of the Iranian families I know escaped due to the heavy religious pressure on their lives and adverse economy. So I assume that if you want to create a friendly atmosphere for the people who emigrated, reducing the stance of religion on person lives of people will be a key a factor.

If the meddling of personal lives of residents to be reduced in future, how would the process be carried out? I guess it will happen over a long period of time since the ruling elite will not give up their power very easily. I am pretty sure even the most religious Iranian members on this forum will acknowledge the faults of the current system.

Good luck for your country! :tup:

Yes. Like I said, Iran will have to change internally. And I aready explained why I think it will.
Eventually in longer term, the mullahs will be forced back to their mosques.

Last edited:
Iran = heroes under the savage JEW embargo

The whole world must is cut from 75 millions iranians just because it's good for Israhell

Israhell doesn't hesitate to make false flags attacks in Buenos Aires or anywhere to isolate Iran or Hezbollah
That is the case all over the world....it is soo ashamed of its passport, they use other people's passports....

Yes. Like I said, Iran will have to change internally. And I aready explained why I think it will.
Eventually in longer term, the mulahs will be forced to their mosques.
My question is once they give up power wouldn't that change the whole course of existence of IR? If that's so, I don't think it would take place smoothly as you say.

My question is once they give up power wouldn't that change the whole course of existence of IR? If that's so, I don't think it would take place smoothly as you say.

No one can know for sure. We will have to wait and see. I think these things will come gradually, and not in one explosive moment (like the 79 revolution). But who knows...

The Dubai ruler realizes sanctions on Iran only benefits Israel.

Are you counting Turkey as well ? :D

Iran and Turkey are culturally very close, and brother countries.
Instead of wasting time on only rivalry, we ought to discuss how to increase economic activity and bilateral investment to massive heights.

Iran and Turkey are culturally very close, and brother countries.
Instead of wasting time on only rivalry, we ought to discuss how to increase economic activity and bilateral investment to massive heights.

I believe when you get rid of your sanctions, we should build a pipeline to deliver Iranian natural gas to European markets.

Back
Top Bottom