What's new

Emiratis 'too handsome' for Saudi!!!!

False news. Nobody has been/is or will be deported just because of their looks. Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard about. If they were deported (not seen the news in Arab sources) then it was for other reasons as stated before in this thread.

Not the first time that foreign medias report absolute lies/crap/nonsense about KSA, Muslims or Arabs for that matter.

This happened at the same festival. Should give an idea that this news is a complete lie.

‫

False news. Nobody has been/is or will be deported just because of their looks. Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard about. If they were deported (not seen the news in Arab sources) then it was for other reasons as stated before in this thread.

Not the first time that foreign medias report absolute lies/crap/nonsense about KSA, Muslims or Arabs for that matter.

This happened at the same festival. Should give an idea that this news is a complete lie.

‫

It is NOT a lie.

checked the emirati media .. same thing reporter there.

Don't make too much of it, the Haiya have to do some thing every year @ janadariyah ...
Everybody will think they are sitting idle ..

They might have been deported but not due to their looks. I don't believe that at all. Never witnessed/heard about anything similar.

The video pretty much confirms that such a claim is very unlikely. The video is from that same Janadriyah Festival and ironically Emiratis are performing a traditional dance.

:omghaha: So,I guess embassies worlwide will have the following advice for their citizens:"Don't go to Saudi Arabia unless you're an ugly bastard":omghaha:

It is a lie. All of you who were expelled, don't flatter yourselves with this news.

Here's the true, though unspoken, statement from the incident:

Three Emiratis were expelled from a cultural festival in Saudi Arabia after religious police deemed them 'too handsome' and could attract male visitors!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom