What's new

Pakistan Army trainers helping forge the Saudi Army into a fighting machine.

That training shall definitely multiply the capabilities of Saudi men in uniform, specially along with most advance weapon systems at their disposal in all across the Middle East. Keep it up brothers. :smitten:

Pakistan has military presence in the Gulf and in Saudi Arabia be it for training or for strategical purposes.

That is precisely what i was trying to tell our folks here. Its far better to skill up an already heavily armed military of a friendly nation, so they can go from being able to fight to being able to wage a war.

This means that when GCC becomes self sufficient in training, armament and so on, it would no longer require a deployment from Pakistan should things go wrong in the region, at least not as much as it would if it remains poorly trained, poorly motivated and poorly commanded.

• Improve induction processes, similar to our ISSB.
  • 100% merit, no favouritism.
  • Focus on trooper's training, morale and education. With literacy level high, it should sort out some serious problems by design.
  • Most difficult part is to train them how to fight in a war. That can only be done through massive deployments like Sword of Abdullah. That too on a regular, greweling basis.
  • Once all of the above is satisfactory, then we can have joint exercises on a mass scale with mobilization of half a million soldiers and everything attached to training to fight a modern war.
  • Saudi Special ops are top breed - the Army and SANG need a good beating from PA's big tash havaldars :D

How do Saudi armed forces fare in physical conditioning?

3 out of 4 Caliphs were murdered.

We the MUSLIMS need a lot of training.

quit the latent racism; and please do not talk about one set of people or other.

Talk about only one set of people, i.e Muslims.

tell that to individuals (private as well as State) who want to use sectarianism as a political weapon

your ideas are indeed an IDEAL though.....maybe one day we'll overcome our petty (man-made) divisions and work collectively and constructively

@ topic - we have security pacts with some of the Persian Gulf states like KSA....trainers, officers-exchange program etc. have been in place for quite some time now nothing really new there

PA trainer briefing the Saudi field commanders over a training mission.

View attachment 41990
In the field.

View attachment 41993

Trainer from the Elite SSG poses with an MP5 in front of a Saudi team in the Blackhawk heli.

(Looks like he just did his Umrah, otherwise SSGs don't cut their hair very often)

View attachment 41994

CQC setting -

Pakistani trainer with his Saudi students during a Close Quarter Combat module training.

View attachment 41995

Chief of the Army Staff, General Raheel Sharif visits the Pakistani training contingent in Saudi Arabia during the Sword of Abdullah Exercises.

View attachment 41992

Best Regards.

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani @Bubblegum Crisis @Altamimi @Mosamania
I think Pakistani Armed Forces should take command of Saudi Armed Forces Academies and train them for next 15 years also help them develop future soldier programs they have the money for them getting equipment will not be an issue they need training and also side by side train there trainers and help them increase there Armed Forces with best Training and equipment they already have @Aeronaut @fatman17 @Icarus @Xeric @Slav Defence @Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @al-Hasani

PK presence has been greatly reduced since the early 80's as the arab/gulf forces ramp up their capacities. during the 80's there were nearly 30,000 PK army men stationed in various gulf countries. with increasing US influence,weapons sales and US bases, PK role has diminished to just advisors and exchange programs.

The Saudis have well trained soldiers, the problem is that they lack combat experience.

The RSNF has re-started to send it's cadets to PNA after a long break.
The reason is that they were not satisfied with the level of training at the RSNA.

Thats a load of balony.

If one country has stood with Pakistan under all circumstances, natural calamities, floods and earthquakes, wars and sanctions, its Saudi Arabia.

Using the term 'Arabs' is like generalizing an entire region with dogmatic logic. Arabs are not one people, they are different, distinct and often at the odds.

When was the last time Saudis backstabbed us? - Never!

I have studied with the Saudis and have met dozens of them. I didn't find a SINGLE Saudi who was even SLIGHTLY anti Pakistan or was 'conspiring' to backstab us. That too in times when frankly no one even talks to Pakistanis easily.

You cant give sweeping statements about a people without knowing them. If as you say that Saudis are knoen for backstabbing, i can safely say that we Pakistanis too have a rather pathetic habbit of blaming our ills on others.

I think you are basing from civilian's perspective. Saudi Arabia, former Arab unions, did betray Ottoman Empire, Caliphate, in the past to support British. Then, Israel came into existence through the help of British which could have been thwarted if it wasn't for Arab unions.

We have certain reports of Arabs funding secretarion violences which keep the Muslim nations broiled in the wars of civil wars noting the newly sprung out of groups recently.

Muslim world is facing secretarion violences due to rivarly of Saudi-Iran and foreign elements that keep the Muslim world from achieving the stable economy.

Helping Muslim brotherhood is important as it is compulsory to help Muslim brothers at any cause, but that being said, one must be alert just to be safe given the history of Saudi Arabia.

It actually goes a long way, creating personal bonds, overcoming the language barrier and building more trust. The lieutenants we are training today will be commanders of tomorrow which is a strong building block for future military cooperation with KSA even when they no longer need training from Pakistan.
This year at Naval Academy we trained 29 Saudis Man that is really large number

Although Block-I Harpoons and Other Short Range Missiles from NATO can be used and deployed to take down ISIL. Also Russia should make use of all of their Missiles that are before 90s.

Back
Top Bottom