What's new

A gold-plated gun and $20 billion: How Pakistan could get sucked into the Saudi-Iran rivalry

sure man why not but you are one confused person. no wonder you are warrior of maximum lunacy

LOL stop worshipping any side sarcastic baba.

Be Pakistani for once.

I am not confused. I know which side I belong to. Do you which side you belong to?

Get out of this Shia Sunni facade for once.

LOL stop worshipping any side sarcastic baba.

Be Pakistani for once.

I am not confused. I know which side I belong to. Do you which side you belong to?

Get out of this Shia Sunni facade for once.

i will leave the forum if you can Prove that i was sectarian in any of my 35000 posts.

Joined the forum on April 05 2017. got accused of false flag day 3.

so ammuse me differently

I have absolutely zero problems with Pakistan having relations with GCC or whatever it wants, I don't even care. My main problem is how Pakistani members react toward Iran every time something like that happens, Saudis investing here and there. All this suddenly Iran becoming bad Saudis becoming angels.

Well that worked out so well with Taliban. :)
Well, we need good foreign policy , like India they took full advantage of both Iran and KSA
( credit goes to Manohan Singh). On one side they are strategic partner of KSA and other side they have billions of dollars of trade with Iran. This is the age where foreign policies build on national economic interest. Hopefully , Imran Khan will create a balance take full economic benefits from both countries and all terrorist and non state actors should be totally abolished from region. This region need peace and trade. It's badly harming coming generations,

To save Israel?
The only problem u sectarian bigots have with Afghan Taliban is that they are Sunni. You are a curse for the world of Islam who have buthchered fellow muslims in syria and iraq on sectarian lines. Trust me, ur hypocritte Mullahs will get what is coming to them.

The only problem u sectarian bigots have with Afghan Taliban is that they are Sunni. You are a curse for the world of Islam who have buthchered fellow muslims in syria and iraq on sectarian lines. Trust me, ur hypocritte Mullahs will get what is coming to them.

Are you a Sunni?

Hezbollah has literally nothing to do with Taliban. Nice try. They are worlds apart.
Why are they worlds apart? Because one is supported by u and one by us? Because one is sunni and one is shia? This sectarian bigotry u people have is a curse for the world of islam. Taliban have no comparison with hezbollah because the Taliban have actually been able to win repeated times while hezbollah just exists, that is just useless existance.

Why are they worlds apart? Because one is supported by u and one by us? Because one is sunni and one is shia? This sectarian bigotry u people have is a curse for the world of islam. Taliban have no comparison with hezbollah because the Taliban have actually been able to win repeated times while hezbollah just exists, that is just useless existance.

No, because Taliban are just bunch of backward intolerant extremists who live in 1400 years ago (though I still see no problem in negotiating with them since they have shown at least they are more open to negotiations compared to sister groups like ISIS) while Hezbollah is a progressive militant/political force in Lebanon who has ended Israel's occupation of Lebanon and is the only thing preventing Israel from trying to conquer Lebanon again. Also, it copes very well with all other religious groups, including Sunnis, Christians and even Jews. It makes hospitals, medical facilities, gives services to poor areas of Lebanon and builds schools.

I don't think those baboons in the Taliban have shown any signs of any of the above.

Are u a Shia?

Yeah

Only brain dead baboons can do such thing :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamyan

Same about ISIS ... they destroyed so many historical sites !

You trained them to do that?

Back
Top Bottom