What's new

A gold-plated gun and $20 billion: How Pakistan could get sucked into the Saudi-Iran rivalry

Yeah the Americans have tried their best to import ISIS into this region. Not a success if you ask me.
images

Interesting, Atlantic's late-2007 rendering of what the Middle East might eventually look like.

American Scud missiles were given to Pakistan to be used in afghan War against soviet invasion.
The purpose of them was mountainous targets. Instead Defense supported Iran over this , When Scud was used in Iraqi desert american got suspicious and send their Team to Rwp for investigating this matter.
As a result The Ojhri Camp incident happen to cover up that mess.

At least use Google before schooling others ! LOL

It's not Pakistan who is crying like bi**h , Its Iran's *** on the stove over propagating Indian's narrative of terrorism.

American Scud missiles were given to Pakistan to be used in afghan War against soviet invasion.
The purpose of them was mountainous targets. Instead Defense supported Iran over this , When Scud was used in Iraqi desert american got suspicious and send their Team to Rwp for investigating this matter.
As a result The Ojhri Camp incident happen to cover up that mess.

It's not Pakistan who is crying like bi**h , Its Iran's *** on the stove over propagating Indian's narrative of terrorism.

LOL

Interesting information all around :D

Very sad your officials always act like pussies and we don't want to break their hearts :)

Completely proved to our intelligence agencies ...
Our officials are mature and well versed in playing the diplomatic front and act as officials of a nuclear power should. You Iranians are effected by the Indian syndrome, u talk big yet cant walk the talk. You are talking about threatening a Nuclear power with one of the most powerful standing army and airforce in the world. It is high time you learned not only take a good beating but say sorry after that too. We dont consider you funny folk in our league hence we dont take u seriously.

Our officials are mature and well versed in playing the diplomatic front and act as officials of a nuclear power should. You Iranians are effected by the Indian syndrome, u talk big yet cant walk the talk. You are talking about threatening a Nuclear power with one of the most powerful standing army and airforce in the world. It is high time you learned not only take a good beating but say sorry after that too. We dont consider you funny folk in our league hence we dont take u seriously.

:)

:lol:

It's easy for a loser behind the keyboard like you ... Sad ... Reality is far from that :)
At least I am sitting behind a keyboard, your loser heads the so called elite Guard. No wonder a bunch of terrorist manage to kill such a high number of Iranian guards while your pathetic general is busy pointing fingers on others.

OK, so hosting terrorists serves your interests. Let's see how that works out for you. Don't expect Iran to take kindly to it.
You mean like hosting this guy
58eb7f902076d.jpg

Iran has already made a choice by getting in bed with India while Pakistan always maintained neutrality in its relations with ME and Iran.

who collude with Israel in daylight then go trawling the Anti-Semetic websites at night time?
I don't think I call for murder of Jews. Instead, I am telling Jews are calling for murder of all of us. Fragile, indeed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom