What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

Taiwanese don't have Malay blood,

Are you sure?

500px-Migraciones_austronesias.png

Capture2.PNG

Austronesian =/= Malay

ie Sino Tibetan =/= Chinese

Malay was formed at a later date after the Austronesian expansion out of Sundaland/Taiwan/Southern China(different competing theories atm),so how could Taiwanese aborigines be Malay.

Southern Chinese is a generalizes a diverse population,there is a genetic cline from Northern to Southern China instead of 2 separate populations.

Of course I know Malay belongs to the umbrella of Australesian. I am just colloquial.

Back to Taiwan topic, right now mainland Chinese Min Nan dialect is dying. The moment no one in China speak Min Nan, its an entire severance from Taiwan people. The Mandarin jingoism will bear bitter fruits.

Who said that CPC is trying to elimiate the local dialects?

Here is the Guangdong's TV channel, it mostly speaks Cantonese, but it still won't satisfy you, because they don't behave much different from the Putonghua speaking Mainlanders.

Yeah, because we are all Mainlanders, regardless what dialect we spoke natively, we don't like westernized Chinese and fake Chinese wannabes.

I'm Cantonese and I hate the Malays. Cantonese are not Vietnamese or Malay. The reason some idiots think that is because most Vietnamese claim to be Chinese because they speak some funny Cantonese lol. .
the bold part is new to me. well, some Viets claim the Cantonese are their bothers and sisters since ancient times (NanYue/ NamViet). but since independence in 939 AD, the Vietnamese have always wanted to stay different from the Chinese. If we wanted remaining to be Chinese, after 1,000 years, why should we have tried to get rid off Beijing rule? Makes no sence.
I've asked some Vietnamese classmates and they tell me the same thing whether true or not. they claim their father is Chinese, mom is Vietnamese. But they speak very little Chinese but full Vietnamese. And yes, their last names are vuong, phan, Ha, quach, etch lol.
they told you the myth of the Viet people: the creation of Vietnam.
Âu Cơ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the record, Cantonese language is not dying. We can speak both. For people who do not understand Cantonese, don't make stupid comments. Cantonese language is great because white people have a hard time learning it, unlike Mandarin.
You can even hear Cantonese in London Chinatown. I must admit the Cantonese are really good in doing business.

CPC will teach these clowns a lesson how to behave properly.

Many of them already got arrested.

BTW, it is the time to start an economic proxy war against Singapore just like we did to Japan.
ha ha ha...China rise owes the overseas Chinese as well as Japan. And now you turn against them? you are ungrateful!

KMT supporters (aka retards) like to see themselves as "true Chinese", despite the fact that they have been American dogs for the past 70 years. They signed away Mongolia and tried to pin it on the Communists Hell, even their founder Sun Cannon promised territory to Japanese in exchange for helping him overthrow the Qing dynasty. They are the true original 带路党, yet they pretend this never happened. As far as I am concerned, they're not much better than the green turtles.

The mainland Chinese in PDF seems to have no brains. I always support China and now, people scolded my as traitor because I try to teach the PRC Chinese one or two things about democracy.

The traitors 带路党 now in mainland China is the communists not the others. From your English standards, many of you PRC guys here probably got to stay in western universities. If democracy is so bad, why even Chairman Xi daughter in Harvard? All your leaders' children now go western university and many of them work in Wall street trying to corrupt China.

That is the reason democracy is needed to stop you guys from doing evils. Today, China communist is even worse the feudal society. Your leaders keep 100 mistresses, **** virgins....etc. I never see you guys scolding your leaders, but instead you scold democracy and human rights.
Bo-guagua1.jpg

I think you are either no brains or are simply one of the virgin fuckers in PRC.

ha ha ha...China rise owes the overseas Chinese as well as Japan. And now you turn against them? you are ungrateful!

Japan owes us trillion for making our life hell in the last 70 years, we haven't them to compensate our loss.

BTW, Singapore didn't contribute a dime for China's development. Thanks to CPC's competence, we have finally rised again. Otherwise, we would just become a sweatshop for the world even with all the foreign investment.

...Singapore can join a Vietnamese union :-)
Japan owes us trillion for making our life hell in the last 70 years, we haven't them to compensate our loss.

BTW, Singapore didn't contribute a dime for China's development. Thanks to CPC's competence, we have finally rised again. Otherwise, we would just become a sweatshop for the world even with all the foreign investment.

Ya.. I think Singapore did not contribute a dime for development of China. However, my grandfather almost bankrupt the entire family by sending most --MOST of his savings back home to support the entire extended family way into 80s.

All my friends family are sending back monies into China. I have not known a single family not sending monies into China. Anyway, we are Malay, so to you guys, we do not contribute an iota.

Not only Singapore, my Malaysia relatives are sending monies into China as far as I know.

tkk2.jpg

This guy is a Singaporean Tan Kah Kee. Right now most of you PRC guys only know Li Ka Shing. SE Asian Chinese is nobody to you.

:suicide2:

The mainland Chinese in PDF seems to have no brains. I always support China and now, people scolded my as traitor because I try to teach the PRC Chinese one or two things about democracy.

The traitors 带路党 now in mainland China is the communists not the others. From your English standards, many of you PRC guys here probably got to stay in western universities. If democracy is so bad, why even Chairman Xi daughter in Harvard? All your leaders' children now go western university and many of them work in Wall street trying to corrupt China.

That is the reason democracy is needed to stop you guys from doing evils. Today, China communist is even worse the feudal society. Your leaders keep 100 mistresses, **** virgins....etc. I never see you guys scolding your leaders, but instead you scold democracy and human rights.
Bo-guagua1.jpg

I think you are either no brains or are simply one of the virgin fuckers in PRC.

You are out, just check my comment about Bo Xilai back in 2011.

Everybody knew his son is a bastard just like many princelings.

But do you think there is no sane CPC members? lol

Even Li Keqiang is a very nice guy, but he is not interested to become the President. He wants to take the role as the Premier.

Xi Jinping may be a mediocre guy, but he will be more moderate than Bo Xilai.

Bo Xilai is indeed very competent, but his style is too mafia. And his son is damn corrupt, and just see how about his life in England.

CHINA TO BECOME WORLD'S LARGEST CHRISTIAN NATION BY MID-CENTURY | Page 27

Ya.. I think Singapore did not contribute a dime for development of China. However, my grandfather almost bankrupt the entire family by sending most --MOST of his savings back home to support the entire extended family way into 80s.

All my friends family are sending back monies into China. I have not known a single family not sending monies into China. Anyway, we are Malay, so to you guys, we do not contribute an iota.

Not only Singapore, my Malaysia relatives are sending monies into China as far as I know.

tkk2.jpg

This guy is a Singaporean Tan Kah Kee. Right now most of you PRC guys only know Li Ka Shing. SE Asian Chinese is nobody to you.

:suicide2:

We respect the oversea pro-red Chinese with our heart.

But imperialist lapdog like you just get lost, your clan of Lee is the enemy of China.

Last edited:

are $62 billion from Singapore nothing to you? you´re ungrateful.
China is Singapore's top investment destination in Asia|Economy|chinadaily.com.cn

As for Japan, don´t blame what happend after the war in China under Mao Zedong. blame your stupidity.

are $62 billion from Singapore nothing to you? you´re ungrateful.
China is Singapore's top investment destination in Asia|Economy|chinadaily.com.cn

As for Japan, don´t blame what happend after the war in China under Mao Zedong. blame your stupidity.

China is always the top investment destination in the world because of our complete & strong infrastructure.

Not because our labor is cheap, since our wage is by far higher than Vietnam, yet we still got more investment.

Because your poor infrastructure cannot handle so many jobs.

BTW, why blame Mao? He saved China from the foreign imperialists, despite some of his policies were wrong, his contribution still outweighed his mistakes by far.

Back
Top Bottom