What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

Fellas. The basic human desire is to be happy. Unifying China by force or by coercion would make a lot of people unhappy. The people living on both shores are of Chinese blood - don't forget that. Spending the energy and effort to strengthen your countries economically, technologically, militarily to fight your common enemies, not each other. Taiwan is not an enemy of China, nor China Taiwan.

If you fight each other, the only ones who get hurt is Chinese, no one else and your enemies will benefit. Do you think the Russians will come to your aid? Or the US? Definitely not Japan.They will take the opportunities and beat you up, take your land again and enslave you. So don't be stupid.

煮豆燃豆萁,. 豆在釜中泣。本是同根生,. 相煎何太急

I doubt Min Nan language can hold for long against mandarin in Taiwan. When i travel there last year, It's rare to heard anyone speaking Min Nan language in Taipei, quite different compare to how pervasive Cantonese language in HK/Guangdong.

Go to southern Taiwan where I'm from. All you hear on the street is Taiwanese

Putonghua is the best tool to help our unification.

This Malay from Singapore wants to destroy it, thus destroying our unification.

If any Chinese who doesn't want to learn Putonghua, then stop using Putonghua as your writing!!!

As a native Shanghainese speaker, even i have a lot of problem to read many sentence writing in Shanghainese, it sounds totally alien to me.

Imagine China's writing system without Putonghua.

BTW, this Malay is our common enemy, he wants to destroy China's unification and bring South China together with Vietnam.

Meh, I just think he is an idiot. I mean, this is the guy that think Chiang Kai-Shek is a great leader.

Fellas. The basic human desire is to be happy. Unifying China by force or by coercion would make a lot of people unhappy. The people living on both shores are of Chinese blood - don't forget that. Spending the energy and effort to strengthen your countries economically, technologically, militarily to fight your common enemies, not each other. Taiwan is not an enemy of China, nor China Taiwan.

If you fight each other, the only ones who get hurt is Chinese, no one else and your enemies will benefit. Do you think the Russians will come to your aid? Or the US? Definitely not Japan.They will take the opportunities and beat you up, take your land again and enslave you. So don't be stupid.

We are strong enough to take our own business, we don't need to rely on Russia since the 1960s.

If we are not much stronger than Taiwan, then we shouldn't fight them for our own behalf.

But today's PRC is 100 times stronger than ROC, but ROC still remains as a troublemaker for us, therefore PRC won't hesitate to crush it.

There are more Mainlanders now support the military unification, including me.

You can check my posts 4 years ago, when i had just joined this forum, i didn't support the military unification, but the time has changed my mind.

Meh, I just think he is an idiot. I mean, this is the guy that think Chiang Kai-Shek is a great leader.

Meanwhile his "great leader" Chiang was the one who promoted Putonghua in Taiwan, but he is against Putonghua.

This idiot is full of contradiction.

好一个 七步诗!

We are strong enough to take our own business, we don't need to rely on Russia since the 1960s.
If we are not much stronger than Taiwan, then we shouldn't fight them for our own behalf.
But today's PRC is 100 times stronger than ROC, but ROC still remains as a troublemaker for us, therefore PRC won't hesitate to crush it.
There are more Mainlanders now support the military unification, including me.
You can check my posts 4 years ago, when i had just joined this forum, i didn't support the military unification, but the time has changed my mind.

Screw the pan-blue retarded rhetoric. Militarily, it's egg vs rock, they know it. Politically, this renegade province has no status international. Economically, Taiwan is on life support without mainland. As Taiwanese become more dependent on mainland, China just need to exert our economic clout, that will win the people over. Military action is not required, it'll also create undesirable consequences.

Meanwhile his "great leader" Chiang was the one who promoted Putonghua in Taiwan, but he is against Putonghua.
This idiot is full of contradiction.

There's another one, he said Southern Chinese are closer to Vietnamese, Thai and Malays, LOL. This is like saying north koreans are Chinese, LOL.

Last edited:
好一个 七步诗!

Screw the pan-blue retarded rhetoric. Economically, Taiwan is on life support without mainland. Militarily, it's egg vs rock. Politically, this renegade province has no status international. There is other way out for them. More and more taiwanese are working and investing in mainland, we just need to use our economic clout to win the people over. It's a matter of time.

There's another one, he said Southern Chinese are closer to Vietnamese, Thai and Malays, LOL!

Fully agree with you bro, whether Chinese like CPC or not, but we have to support a regime who can make China strong again. The only way to push the Chinese people against CPC is when CPC would no longer serve for China's interest.

We tried and already gave KMT many chances, but they failed to bring China back.

Today, they have became a lapdog of US, any Chinese with a sane mind won't support a such shameless party.

哈哈,开始栽赃谩骂。拿不出东西来谈了?你们水准太差. I believe you guys here are 既得利益团体.

Who want to re-unite with someone who support murder, and do not support human rights and democracy. I been to Taiwan and China often. Even if many in Taiwan are poorer than Beijing or Shanghai, everyone is proud of their good character. Nobody likes to get unite with China.

阿共要能过来,早就过来了。

阿共不要脸,把自己的文化革掉,连父母都斗。上层贪污腐败,包100奶都有。

现在蒋家后人全部自力更生,你们差得远。共到领导发大财。

F201108171643183284238171.jpg

蒋友柏

Last edited:
China already set up China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, let's see what will happen to Singapore and Taiwan , especially Singapore!

China already set up China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone, let's see what will happen to Singapore and Taiwan , especially Singapore!

It is time to get rid of Singapore, since we are getting really sick of the clan of Lee.

What you southeastern asian people think don't really matter that much.The han immigrants didn't cared,the Ducth invaders didn't care,the japanese didn't care,the manchus didn't care.Who cared?

To be frank, China has now probably the biggest economy in the world, bigger than USA. But no one in the world behave like Chinese leaders and Chinese elites.

像你们这种包一百奶的社会,谁要跟你们统一?

你们专门出薄熙来,谷开来,周永康,药家鑫。

063C6F91.002C

马英九的家。你们阿共那个能到马英九那样。

It is time to get rid of Singapore, since we are getting really sick of the clan of Lee.
We do not need to use missile or knife to defeat them , we just use the "weapon" named economy. As we all know , Singapore live on transit trade and really tiny domestic market , I can see the fall of Singapore economy coz ShangHai FTZ

We do not need to use missile or knife to defeat them , we just use the "weapon" named economy. As we all know , Singapore live on transit trade and really tiny domestic market , I can see the fall of Singapore economy coz ShangHai FTZ

How come you guys now talking about Singapore? This is a Taiwan thread. As I say, mainland Chinese are not so smart. They cannot present their case. And they support being shitt on by dictator.

Chiang's mongrel offsprings are really fugly, i bet they all got some plastic surgery.

5bf8e0ce4817.jpg

W020100908408653431402.jpg

Indeed, we should send them back to the sh1thole where they originally came from.

To be frank, China has now probably the biggest economy in the world, bigger than USA. But no one in the world behave like Chinese leaders and Chinese elites.

像你们这种包一百奶的社会,谁要跟你们统一?

你们专门出薄熙来,谷开来,周永康,药家鑫。

063C6F91.002C

马英九的家。你们阿共那个能到马英九那样。

um..., perhaps I can put president Chen Shui Bian into the same prison with Bo Xi Lai,
So they can discuss why they are in jail..

How come you guys now talking about Singapore? This is a Taiwan thread. As I say, mainland Chinese are not so smart. They cannot present their case. And they support being shitt on by dictator.

We are doing the same way on Taiwan ,dude!

No matter what , To be a lapdog of another nation is out of my options .

If you guys really do not like China , just stay away and back off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom