What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

Below is song by Anita Mui. Look at how expressive Cantonese can be. You do not even feel comfortable when pronouncing it in mandarin although all the chinese characters are found in mandarin.

Many Cantonese songs are beautiful, but all Cantonese hate to be called as "Malay", you Malays should stay away from them.

You claimed that your ancestor came Fujian, but most Fujianese i've seen can pass as East Asian, while you claimed you don't look East Asian. So how percent of Fujianese you have? Probably no more than 10%, so you are not a real Fujianese.

Just stay away from China's own business.

我很爱中华民族,你们看我之前的post就知道了。但是凡有血性的人都会讨厌共产党。你们那么喜欢共产党,会不会是得到了很多好处,奸淫了很多处女,A 了很多钱?

Who the hell told you we like CPC so much ?

We like the communist who do contribution to people and country.

We hate the corruption of GOV officials ,but we respect the contribution of the Gov.

No matter what , GOV make 1.4 billion chinese away from famine with only 7% of the total cultivated area of earth , and also make China strong.

We will not overturn our GOV as many western countries wish just because of corruption issue, coz we are not the fools in Syria or soviet unit.

We will do the supervision step by step ,for example :internet!

I'm Cantonese and I hate the Malays. Cantonese are not Vietnamese or Malay. The reason some idiots think that is because most Vietnamese claim to be Chinese because they speak some funny Cantonese lol. I've asked some Vietnamese classmates and they tell me the same thing whether true or not. they claim their father is Chinese, mom is Vietnamese. But they speak very little Chinese but full Vietnamese. And yes, their last names are vuong, phan, Ha, quach, etch lol

For the record, Cantonese language is not dying. We can speak both. For people who do not understand Cantonese, don't make stupid comments. Cantonese language is great because white people have a hard time learning it, unlike Mandarin.

Your classmates are Hua people, called Minh Huong in Vietnam, ran out from VN to US, they are not Vietnamese/Kinh people.

Any case you are mixed too, Kiang, Xiongno etc with Zhuang. Its nothing supra product.

Your classmates are Hua people, called Minh Huong in Vietnam, ran out from VN to US, they are not Vietnamese/Kinh people.

Any case you are mixed too, Kiang, Xiongno etc with Zhuang. Its nothing supra product.

They are much more mixed than Cantonese, just like many Hua people in Southeast Asia.

Who the hell told you we like CPC so much ?

We like the communist who do contribution to people and country.

We hate the corruption of GOV officials ,but we respect the contribution of the Gov.

No matter what , GOV make 1.4 billion chinese away from famine with only 7% of the total cultivated area of earth , and also make China strong.

We will not overturn our GOV as many western countries wish just because of corruption issue, coz we are not the fools in Syria or soviet unit.

We will do the supervision step by step ,for example :internet!

Bro, you have wasted too much time with this Singaporean troll.

China should treat the little Singapore the same way of Jap, let's see who will piss the pant.

Last edited:
They are much more mixed than Cantonese, just like many Hua people in Southeast Asia.

Northern Chinese are bastard Mongols and Turks. Beijing was under barbarian since Northern Song most of the time. 自石敬瑭割燕云十六州后,除明三百年,冀州尽入蛮族之手。

No such things as pure Han Chinese other than in the moronic minds of someone here, who do not know they are too barbaric bastard.

Northern Chinese are bastard Mongols and Turks. Beijing was under barbarian since Northern Song most of the time. 自石敬瑭割燕云十六州后,除明三百年,冀州尽入蛮族之手。

No such things as pure Han Chinese other than in the moronic minds of someone here, who do not know they are too barbaric bastard.

No one is 100% pure, but we still have more Han Chinese blood than anything else flowing in our vein. Unlike you, a native Malay from Southeast Asia who has no genetic connection with our Motherland.

Both North Chinese and South Chinese are mixed in some degree, but they both still have predominantly Huaxia blood, a foreigner like you can never understand the firm unification of China.

Last edited:

Bro, you have wasted too much time with this Singaporean troll.

China should treat the little Singapore the same way of Jap, let's see who will piss the pant.

How is about you ? Wu Yue people is mixed with Nomad etc, don't you ? I think this Singaporean is Hakka descendant, he is Jew of Asia. :undecided:

How is about you ? Wu Yue people is mixed with Nomad etc, don't you ? I think this Singaporean is Hakka descendant, he is Jew of Asia. :undecided:

We are predominantly Han just like Cantonese.

Cantonese have an old northern phenotype, while the North Chinese have a recent northern phenotype.

%E8%A2%81%E5%B4%87%E7%85%A5(Yuanchonghuan).jpg

Mao is not Cantonese, but his native province is close to Guangdong, he also shares an old northern phenotype.

c0bc5261-a467-4a97-9835-2723f23b4ee9.jpg

We are predominantly Han just like Cantonese.

Cantonese have an old northern phenotype, while the North Chinese have a recent northern phenotype.

%E8%A2%81%E5%B4%87%E7%85%A5(Yuanchonghuan).jpg

Mao is not Cantonese, but his native province is close to Guangdong, he also shares an old northern phenotype.

c0bc5261-a467-4a97-9835-2723f23b4ee9.jpg

Mao Zedong is descendant of Kiang people, not Hans nor Wuyue.

Bo Xilai is half Cantonese, but he looks no different from North Chinese.

China-bo-xilai-008.jpg

Here is his parents.

1378442941069.jpg

Hong Kong democrats holding colonial flag trying to breach PRC barracks. I think these guys are traitor, but why not PRC give them democracy?

Without democracy, they cannot vote out corrupt officials who support people like Li Ka Shing. HK people are suffering because they are being hijack by property tycoon.

眼下争取民主可能变成港独运动。
1.jpg

Last edited:
CPC will teach these clowns a lesson how to behave properly.

Many of them already got arrested.

BTW, it is the time to start an economic proxy war against Singapore just like we did to Japan.

CPC will teach these clowns a lesson how to behave properly.

Many of them already got arrested.

BTW, it is the time to start an economic proxy war against Singapore just like we did to Japan.

As if you can call the shot. Stop masturbating and start discussing thing seriously instead of moaning in your orgasm.

BTW, Bo Xilai father is Northern Chinese from Shanxi, his mother is from Fujian, a Min people. You are wrong to say he is half cantonese.

As if you can call the shot. Stop masturbating and start discussing thing seriously instead of moaning in your orgasm.

BTW, Bo Xilai father is Northern Chinese from Shanxi, his mother is from Fujian, a Min Nan people. You are wrong to say he is half cantonese.

Lol, time will tell who is masturbating.

BTW, his mother is a Cantonese speaker from Hainan, only her ancestry can be traced back to Fujian.

Mao Zedong is descendant of Kiang people, not Hans nor Wuyue.

Xiang people is a sub-group of South Chinese.

Good grief, some of the things you claim Lux de Veritas is making me cry tears of laughter.

It is quite obvious your agenda is trying to separate Southern Han Chinese from Northern Han.

Minnan is a Sinictic language,with some Austronesian elements and no even if Taiwan is independent Southern Fujianese wouldn't all of a sudden declare independence from China.

Taiwanese don't have Malay blood,Taiwanese aborigines speak Austronesian and their phenotype vary drastically.

Don't confuse Taiwanese Han as mixed race unlike you.

While some may be maternally descended from plains aborigines you have to remember that Fujianese merchants and pirates mingled with aborigines even before Zheng Chengong set foot on Taiwan so these plains aborigines might not even be pure.

I've been to Quanzhou and Xiamen the people there don't look any different from the so called 本省人,so even with partial descent from aborigines it seems it was too small to make an impact.

Even my pro DPP grandmother still admits her ancestors are "Chinese" and never once in her life claimed that she wasn't Hua or Han,truth be told many DPP supporters scorn Taiwanese aborigines.

My grandmother's surname is 陳 tell me how that isn't Chinese:rofl:

Plenty of Taiwanese identify as Hua they just don't see themselves as part of the PRC.

I admit I have plain aborigine ancestry,but its is 1/16 or smaller its would be ludicrous if I claimed myself as an aborigine ie White Americans claiming they are native American because they have some Cherokee,Sioux etc blood.

When I visited China the only difference was that I was taller then most of my relatives,due to better nutrition other than that I don't look any different I still consider Fuzhou my 老家.

Why don't you read How Han are the Taiwanese Han? Genetic inference of Plains Indigenous ancestry among Taiwanese Han and its implication for Taiwanese for Taiwanese identity.

Again Han Chinese was never pure to begin with so you harping on the nomadic ancestry of Northern Han Chinese is moot.

Not to mention the nomads never outnumbered the native Sinitic populations of the Central Plains.

One of the greatest population decline occurred in the Three Kingdoms yet "Han Chinese" still outnumbered the minorities by a significant amount according to Wang Yu Min at the ratio of 19:1.

As for you Vietnamese nationalists we are not Baiyue we are Han.

Back
Top Bottom