What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

I myself want to get rid of Lee Kuan Yew the USA lackey. You are right to say that Singapore is pro USA.

But many of us are innocent and the one in power are Chinese mestizo, not pure Chinese. Also the pro-red Chinese in SE Asia also give a lot of trouble no doubt there are good people. All Khmer Rouge leaders are Chinese and Cambodia Hun Sen, himself Chinese mestizo as well as Mestizo Norodom Sihanouk cover up our dirty secret.

Pot is Chinese
9.-Pol-Pot.jpg

We know our dirty secret as you are Chinese and I am Chinese. A small minority of Chinese are the most wicked people. The majority of us are very good people. There are something quite bad in our culture.

are $62 billion from Singapore nothing to you? you´re ungrateful.
China is Singapore's top investment destination in Asia|Economy|chinadaily.com.cn

As for Japan, don´t blame what happend after the war in China under Mao Zedong. blame your stupidity.
I am very glad our 'stupidity" make China strong !
Singaporean just like to make money in China , not like Tan Kah-Kee,they also help US to set the embargo.

Again ! The more embargo/sanction , The stronger we become!

Stop always referring the Khmer Rouge! You can't purely blame CPC and Mao for their Madness.

CPC did support them because of USSR's policy, which was trying to isolate CPC from the communist world.

Of course, CPC would support a pro-CPC faction communist party, but nobody would expect some of these guys went completely out of control. That made CPC much more mature in its modern policy; we won't export our ideology like that, we will export our value and ideology that would make the developing countries richer and win-win for both side.

I am very glad our 'stupidity" make China strong !
Singaporean just like to make money in China , not like Tan Kah-Kee,they also help US to set the embargo.

Again ! The more embargo/sanction , The stronger we become!

Tan Kah-Kee was a communist sympathizer, those pro-capitalist Singaporeans should stop taking credit from a communist sympathizer.

Last edited:
BTW, our dialects can be diversified, but our ideology cannot be diversified!

The mainland Chinese in PDF seems to have no brains. I always support China and now, people scolded my as traitor because I try to teach the PRC Chinese one or two things about democracy.

The traitors 带路党 now in mainland China is the communists not the others. From your English standards, many of you PRC guys here probably got to stay in western universities. If democracy is so bad, why even Chairman Xi daughter in Harvard? All your leaders' children now go western university and many of them work in Wall street trying to corrupt China.

That is the reason democracy is needed to stop you guys from doing evils. Today, China communist is even worse the feudal society. Your leaders keep 100 mistresses, **** virgins....etc. I never see you guys scolding your leaders, but instead you scold democracy and human rights.
Bo-guagua1.jpg

I think you are either no brains or are simply one of the virgin fuckers in PRC.
I totally agree with you. I'm disgusted with some Chinese members here. They probably belong to that spineless sellouts. The CCP elites worship western cultures. It's so disgusting. First they followed German Jews then Russians now Americans and they hate everything Chinese.

To be honest with you, I sometimes wish we people in Zhenjiang should go independent. Politics and culture are separate. I identify myself as Chinese but I don't care about paying tax to support minorities that have nothing to do with us.

Plus the stupid fucking ccp has just issued order to ban local dialects in TV, but they have been promoting minority language education. I wish I could be treated as minority so I can speak my mother tougn with pride.

Last edited:
What really puzzles me about some Chinese is that they are most nationalist in politics but they hate everything Chinese. You can see this among Chinese youth. I'm the opposite. I don't care about Tibet, XIngJiang, in stead I wish we could proudly tell our ancestors that we have preserved Chinese civilization as CIVILIZED people.

I totally agree with you. I'm disgusted with some Chinese members here. They probably belong to that spineless sellouts. The CCP elites worship western cultures. It's so disgusting. First they followed German Jews then Russians now Americans and they hate everything Chinese.

To be honest with you, I sometimes wish we people in Zhenjiang should go independent. Politics and culture are separate. I identify myself as Chinese but I don't care about paying tax to support minorities that have nothing to do with us.

I am a Min Nan Chinese and I do not support Taiwan independent. I identify myself as Chinese. I often **** my banana Lee Kuan Yew government in Singapore. I **** my government in PDF as well as they have make Singaporeans banana. I argue against Indians in Sino Tibet issue.

But the conduct of certain PRC is really unpalatable.

In Beiyang government, the premier Duan Qirui went to knee in front of dead bodies when clashes between protesters and police result to less 47 death. He sworn to be vegetarian after that.

All Chinese condemn the incident. Unfortunately, today PRC Chinese are mad. They hate democracy, support June 4th, support murder, support dictator. Your fathers 100 years ago support democracy. WTF.

http://news.ifeng.com/history/4/200710/1030_338_278774_1.shtml
March 18 Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

执政段祺瑞在知道政府卫队打死徒手请愿的学生之后,却能随即赶到现场,面对死者长跪不起,之后又处罚了凶手,并从此终身食素,以示忏悔。

I often **** my banana..... Lee Kuan Yew government in Singapore.
I was a bit startled when I just read the first five words, but later I saw "Lee Kuan...." lol

Also, I don't see why you guys are like old ladies whinning about. To me, it doesn't matter if the cat if white or black, as long as it catches mice.
Geez... chill up people. Who ever come to power is fine to me, as long as they develop China.

Plus the stupid fucking ccp has just issued order to ban local dialects in TV, but they have been promoting minority language education. I wish I could be treated as minority so I can speak my mother tougn with pride.

lol, another bitter KMT fanboy spotted, your father Chiang is the biggest loser.

You must refer to your KMT, they have many masters, Imperial Japan, Soviet Union and United States of America.

And who knows how many more they have.

I was a bit startled when I just read the first five words, but later I saw "Lee Kuan...." lol

Also, I don't see why you guys are like old ladies whinning about. To me, it doesn't matter if the cat if white or black, as long as it catches mice.
Geez... chill up people. Who ever come to power is fine to me, as long as they develop China.

Those bitter KMT fanboys will always remain as losers, because they are supporting a loser from the very beginning.

Last edited:
I am a Min Nan Chinese and I do not support Taiwan independent. I identify myself as Chinese. I often **** my banana Lee Kuan Yew government in Singapore. I **** my government in PDF as well as they have make Singaporeans banana. I argue against Indians in Sino Tibet issue.

But the conduct of certain PRC is really unpalatable.

In Beiyang government, the premier Duan Qirui went to knee in front of dead bodies when clashes between protesters and police result to less 47 death. He sworn to be vegetarian after that.

All Chinese condemn the incident. Unfortunately, today PRC Chinese are mad. They hate democracy, support June 4th, support murder, support dictator. Your fathers 100 years ago support democracy. WTF.

http://news.ifeng.com/history/4/200710/1030_338_278774_1.shtml
March 18 Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

执政段祺瑞在知道政府卫队打死徒手请愿的学生之后,却能随即赶到现场,面对死者长跪不起,之后又处罚了凶手,并从此终身食素,以示忏悔。
You have to understand that the CCP was a peasant revolution. Every country in the world and the ancient China all would not tolerate peasant revolutions. Nothing but looting and degeneration of cultures. Peasants don't care about manners, they only care about how to enjoy the newly looted wealth. This mentality carries on till today and is pervasive among officials.

Do you know the internet word of 2013 is 土豪,pretty accurate. When they got onto power, they only care about how to clinging to the power of enjoying vulgar lifestyle.

With regard to democracy, I still believe China is not ready or rather the people are not ready. Most of them still have peasant mentality and believe in looting others' wealth via corrupted means. That's why corruption is so pervasive because the people give it the hotbed. Most people don't really care about corruption but only whine because they are not the beneficiaries. I shudder if China goes democratic now. We will lose efficiency but gains nothing of a true democracy, at best India style crony democracy.

The mainland Chinese in PDF seems to have no brains. I always support China and now, people scolded my as traitor because I try to teach the PRC Chinese one or two things about democracy.

The traitors 带路党 now in mainland China is the communists not the others. From your English standards, many of you PRC guys here probably got to stay in western universities. If democracy is so bad, why even Chairman Xi daughter in Harvard? All your leaders' children now go western university and many of them work in Wall street trying to corrupt China.

That is the reason democracy is needed to stop you guys from doing evils. Today, China communist is even worse the feudal society. Your leaders keep 100 mistresses, **** virgins....etc. I never see you guys scolding your leaders, but instead you scold democracy and human rights.
Bo-guagua1.jpg

I think you are either no brains or are simply one of the virgin fuckers in PRC.
Democracy stops evils? Are you so damaged in the head that you will grasp at straws? Did democracy prevent Iraq from getting invaded? Did democracy prevent Americans from staging a coup in Iran? Did it save Guatemala from being toppled by US funded rebels? You need to take whatever medication you're on, and I advice a double dose.

Tell me, which politician in United States is not a millionaire which a wide network of corporate and political connections? Simply because it legalized corruption in the form of political campaign donation, it doesn't make it any less bad. Hell, you even managed to elect a corrupt criminal as your "president". The Communist is actually leading China into a superpower, while your retard KMT nearly ruined it. When you were in power, foreigners ran wild in China. Life expectancy was mid 40's and 80% of the population was illiterate. Worst of all, you continue to spread your *** cheek for the Americans, and willingly serve as their dogs in blockading China's rise. Don't you have some Japanese anus to lick too?

I will take a corrupt communist regime over a foreign KMT dog like you any day of the week.

Last edited:
The western capitalism has already been monopolized by the White Anglo-Saxons, if we became a "democratic" country, then it is guaranteed that we would become their servant like Japan and South Korea.

There is no way that China would submit to anyone, USSR also wanted our submission and to become one of their vassal states, but we refused, hence the Sino-Soviet split finally happened in the communist camp.

We should play the state capitalism, let CPC to control all the strategic industries and resources. With a strong and accommodated central government like CPC, we can concentrate to make our strategic industry bigger and stronger. The only problem is the corruption of the managers, we should reform our policies to fight against the corruption.

As for the business of the civilian sectors, we should leave it to the competent & innovative private entrepreneurs.

Both SOE and POE should focus on its specific task.

Last edited:
哈哈,开始栽赃谩骂。拿不出东西来谈了?你们水准太差. I believe you guys here are 既得利益团体.

Who want to re-unite with someone who support murder, and do not support human rights and democracy. I been to Taiwan and China often. Even if many in Taiwan are poorer than Beijing or Shanghai, everyone is proud of their good character. Nobody likes to get unite with China.

阿共要能过来,早就过来了。

阿共不要脸,把自己的文化革掉,连父母都斗。上层贪污腐败,包100奶都有。

现在蒋家后人全部自力更生,你们差得远。共到领导发大财。

F201108171643183284238171.jpg

蒋友柏
you guess is right.

你们群众事件多到真的是没人关心腐败啦。哈哈。

你竟然说腐败好?果然是中了共产党的毒。不过尚未算深,很多共邪教信徒说毛泽东杀人好。共产党就是喜欢杀人放火,说谎,斗父母夫妻。
I cant agree more. and there some mainlanders who are not brainwashed by CCP, just like me

No one needs your love, spare your love for your Malayan jungle.
CCP kids are too young, too simple, sometimes naive

Back
Top Bottom