What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

you guess is right.

I cant agree more. and there some mainlanders who are not brainwashed by CCP, just like me

You are a Thai, stop pretending to be a Mainlander.

Your king and military regime were behind the killing China's sailors in 2011. Soon or later, we will take care of your corrupt regime by helping the red shirt army.

Northern Chinese are bastard Mongols and Turks. Beijing was under barbarian since Northern Song most of the time. 自石敬瑭割燕云十六州后,除明三百年,冀州尽入蛮族之手。

No such things as pure Han Chinese other than in the moronic minds of someone here, who do not know they are too barbaric bastard.
I dont agree with you on this,皇汉乃天之骄子,说皇汉不纯的全都是蛮狗胡畜。皇汉血统天下最纯。

You are a Thai, stop pretending to be a Mainlander.

Your King and military regime were behind the killing China's sailors in 2011, soon or later, we will take care of your corrupt regime by helping the red shirt army.
你说是啥就是啥?you are a son of 毛泽东

Of course I know Malay belongs to the umbrella of Australesian. I am just colloquial.

Back to Taiwan topic, right now mainland Chinese Min Nan dialect is dying. The moment no one in China speak Min Nan, its an entire severance from Taiwan people. The Mandarin jingoism will bear bitter fruits.
many people from south fujian and chaozhou guangdong can understand and speak minnanese. dont worry.

I dont agree with you on this,皇汉乃天之骄子,说皇汉不纯的全都是蛮狗胡畜。皇汉血统天下最纯。

你说是啥就是啥?you are a son of 毛泽东

Funny, a Thai claims he is “皇汉”? Another wannabe from Southeast Asia.

There is no way you can be purer than a North Chinese.

Funny, a Thai claims he is “皇汉”? Another wannabe from Southeast Asia.

There is no way you can be purer than a North Chinese.
question: how can I put you into my ignore list? you are so stupid. I dont want to low my IQ to your level. you will be put into my cage as what your CCP father did to chinese

China is always the top investment destination in the world because of our complete & strong infrastructure.

Not because our labor is cheap, since our wage is by far higher than Vietnam, yet we still got more investment.

Because your poor infrastructure cannot handle so many jobs.
ha ha ha ...our times have come. finally. For instance, our FDI is on the rise, last year China saw an FDI inflow of $110bl, while VN of $22bl. True, our infrastructure is still poor. But where was China 10 years ago? As I said you can despise the Japanese or Singaporeans, but we always welcome them.

(Just a side note, I hope no Indonesian members now come and blame on me that I say something about VN).

question: how can I put you into my ignore list? you are so stupid. I dont want to low my IQ to your level. you will be put into my cage as what your CCP father did to chinese

Dude, a real pure blooded Chinese doesn't need to keep boasting about this "皇汉" bullsh1t to comfort its inner insecurity about his own bloodline, and i only see many wannabes from Southeast Asia need this.

See, those dark haired guys from Austria and Bavaria like Hitler and Himmler needed to chant so hard how pure they are, but the real blonde Germans don't need to do so.

Dude, a real pure blooded Chinese doesn't need to keep boasting about this "皇汉" bullsh1t to comfort its inner insecurity about his own bloodline, and i only see many wannabes from Southeast Asia need this.

See, those dark haired guys from Austria and Bavaria like Hitler and Himmler needed to chant so hard how pure they are, but the real blonde Germans don't need to do so.
I dont why you are defensive on CCP topic. are you really a 五毛 or 利益集团成员?If so I quit

ha ha ha ...our times have come. finally. For instance, our FDI is on the rise, last year China saw an FDI inflow of $110bl, while VN of $22bl. True, our infrastructure is still poor. But where was China 10 years ago? As I said you can despise the Japanese or Singaporeans, but we always welcome them.

(Just a side note, I hope no Indonesian members now come and blame on me that I say something about VN).

China from 10 years ago can already send an astronaut into the space, its infrastructure and industry were still by far stronger than yours.

I dont why you are defensive on CCP topic. are you really a 五毛 or 利益集团成员?If so I quit

I have already said many times, i have no relationship with CPC. Instead, my great grandparents had deep connection to KMT.

Although there is corruption, but CPC is still doing a wonderful jobs to develop China better, thus i will support CPC over your retarded KMT anyday and anytime.

you guess is right.

I cant agree more. and there some mainlanders who are not brainwashed by CCP, just like me

CCP kids are too young, too simple, sometimes naive
Chinese people made their choice when they chased you from mainland. You ran with your tail between the legs, but certainly didn't forget to loot on a massive scale before you left. Funny how you accuse people of being 五毛 when majority of Chinese posters here are living outside of China.

Good thing is Mao's thought is being abandoned.

QQ截图20140106035115.jpg

QQ截图20140106035202.jpg

QQ截图20140106035225.jpg

QQ截图20140106035342.jpg

QQ截图20140106035614.jpg

QQ截图20140106035630.jpg

But in 2004

2004.jpg

Mao's thought is generally inconsistent with Deng's theory, it's history law what Mao's thought should be abandoned.

What is this argument about ? I don't care if the Taiwanese or anyone else in China, Taiwan or Singapore wants to speak Min Na or any other language. Many parts of China have there own dialecte so whats the problem ? As for identity its a very personal issue and that's what you can expect after 65 years of seperation. Both China and Taiwan has their own history and develop their own unique culture over the past 65 years.

It seems to me that the Vietnamese is building the same economic model that China is trying to get away from. The problem is that the export led model that has helped asia to grow over the past 40 years is now coming to an end with the economic realities of Europe, Japan and America.

All I know is China is a civilization that lasted thousand of years. It is the longest surviving civilization because the Chinese people has managed to stick together through thick and thin.

I do not think they accomplished that by being bigoted and narrow minded.

All I know is China is a civilization that lasted thousand of years. It is the longest surviving civilization because the Chinese people has managed to stick together through thick and thin.

I do not think they accomplished that by being bigoted and narrow minded.

It ended in the Christian and Communist hands.

Most of mainlanders are very happy with that statement, because the inferior civilization was finally gone. 1.3 billions of idiots.

Back
Top Bottom