What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

don't quote me Wikipedia you fool.

Mr Second is really a viet in my opinion with the ability to comprehend some Chinese. Like I said, most Viets claim they are Chinese or half Chinese because in reality they are too ashamed of their identity. Online, they are the opposite.

Yes, his Shanghainese is weird, and he claims he is an aborigine in Shanghai, yet i never heard any aborigine in Shanghai speaking the way he does.

Meanwhile, he rather flies a Vietnamese flag than a Chinese flag, thus i doubt he is a real Chinese from Shanghai.

I'm back and seemed I've become another Markus here. O1 and O3? I only O2 is useful:-) You guys are so funny here. To Chinese Tiger1986, yeah, the most what you heard from those "so called local" says is only two words, "册那". For sure, I not having said that makes you very weird, and about flag, the flag only shows where I am now and for sure, if you think Vietnam is a stupid or others, it's your freedom, but taking some coffee with some friends near the Saigon Opera is my freedom. For that bolo guy,"硬盘,晓得恁能做宁伐". but stilly, glad that your praised me, I can not only speak Chinese and Vietnamese, but native Norwegian, Swedish, English, or a little Danish and German. Morever, for sure, at least I know respect comes from each other no matter different countries or human being self. You like Mao? Ok, Mao's guerrilla theroy says all the people who can give us a support should be unfitied, no matter they are powerful or cannot read. Poor guys, there are many useful and interesting things in Mao's theroy but what you showed is you guys are only a shlt, campared with Mao. At least, although he was cruel, stilly, he showed a very quite telent! BTW, I've never seen Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese, they insulted such stupid among themselves so thank you, I've learnt now.

To you guys from Singapore or Taiwan. I do suggest you taking care of the affairs in Singapore and Taiwan since you two "Kolaps" and "哆啦a梦" know what China now, so can you two become wiser and not open or engaged in such topic again? They said Singapore is "bad" country, so just contiune enjoying your "bad" life, they said Taiwan is "a sh1t", so just enjoy "sh1t" life. At least, it is impossible for "sh1t" to come back a very "nice" Place again, isnt it. So why do you two guys always engage in such stupid things? Just go.

I'm back and seemed I've become another Markus here. O1 and O3? I only O2 is useful:-) You guys are so funny here. To Chinese Tiger1986, yeah, the most what you heard from those "so called local" says is only two words, "册那". For sure, I not having said that makes you very weird, and about flag, the flag only shows where I am now and for sure, if you think Vietnam is a stupid or others, it's your freedom, but taking some coffee with some friends near the Saigon Opera is my freedom. For that bolo guy,"硬盘,晓得恁能做宁伐". but stilly, glad that your praised me, I can not only speak Chinese and Vietnamese, but native Norwegian, Swedish, English, or a little Danish and German. Morever, for sure, at least I know respect comes from each other no matter different countries or human being self. You like Mao? Ok, Mao's guerrilla theroy says all the people who can give us a support should be unfitied, no matter they are powerful or cannot read. Poor guys, there are many useful and interesting things in Mao's theroy but what you showed is you guys are only a shlt, campared with Mao. At least, although he was cruel, stilly, he showed a very quite telent! BTW, I've never seen Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese, they insulted such stupid among themselves so thank you, I've learnt now.

So you can marry a Viet, yet you have problem with waidiren?

Waidiren is my Chinese brothers and sisters, while those Viets are totally aliens to me. 我看到伊拉(越南宁)就挫气。

So you can marry a Viet, yet you have problem with waidiren?

Waidiren is my Chinese brothers and sisters, while those Viets are totally aliens to me. 我看到伊拉(越南宁)就挫气。
I am afraid you've never met the people from upper society in Vietnam. You should know more. 挫气can solve nothing.

Just give you guys an advice and would stop this topic. To make others be afraid of China is very easy. Just need to show your military muscle or strong tattoos everyday, for sure, everybody is afraid. But the nuclear weapons and Kim's speaking "We can put the Seoul into fire within 20 minutes" also make people being afraid, however, afraid is afraid! Is there any normal guys would like to say "Kim, I love you, you are my hero"? So will you guys make other people being afraid of China or identify and respect China? Your choice.

To you guys from Singapore or Taiwan. I do suggest you taking care of the affairs in Singapore and Taiwan since you two "Kolaps" and "哆啦a梦" know what China now, so can you two become wiser and not open or engaged in such topic again? They said Singapore is "bad" country, so just contiune enjoying your "bad" life, they said Taiwan is "a sh1t", so just enjoy "sh1t" life. At least, it is impossible for "sh1t" to come back a very "nice" Place again, isnt it. So why do you two guys always engage in such stupid things? Just go.

This is not unlike you from Vietnam and ChinaTiger staying in Canada is willing to engage people in this thread as well as threads in India forum and in Singapore topic.

Unfortunately I get ad hominems often from PRC commenters rather than Indians. It is a sad thing of that reflect a lot about China. It is not that one cannot respond back in the same way, but tit-for-tat will derail everything into meaningless exchange. Indians for all their weakness have done fewer damage to PDF compared to many PRC.

The Taiwanese independent sentiment is quite real today. I have been business trips in Taiwan and China often. By and large, the big PRC cities have exceed Taiwan but most Taiwanese have not been seduced by the wealth of PRC. Even in Singapore, the PRC stands out in differences compared to say Vietnamese, who integrates better. Not to say a lot of Taiwanese and Hong Konger here.

I am not supporting Taiwanese independent.

Like we said, we support what the party is doing but we want to end corruption. You are just a fucking troll that bring up the same garbage in your argument every single time. We do scold our leaders for letting in too many foreigners in HK and southern China.

You are a fucking joke with your feudal societies comments. Emperors had thousands of concubines retard. And yeah I had sex with a virgin before so what's your point? That people can't have sex with virgins?

You're idealistic but powerless, much like Sun Yat Sen. Tell me, how many of these great "sages" from the past became rulers?

Quit your crying and take up arms and build an army fool.

Communism is just a tool to make China back to the power again.

If it wasn't Mao in power, but Wang Ming, a Soviet puppet, we will overthrow it for sure.

Jack of all trade, master of none, apprentice of all, good at none.

Communism is just a tool to make China back to the power again.

If it wasn't Mao in power, but Wang Ming, a Soviet puppet, we will overthrow it for sure.
I know that but that fool Lux de veritas does not understand that it's a tool. I wouldnt have a problem with democracy if it was true democracy found nowhere on earth. I"m sure you know voting for one party vs the other party changes nothing. In fact nothing gets done. Both parties shoot down one another's idea just for the sake of being the opposition. It's a mockery of the sheeples.

Jack of all trade, master of none, apprentice of all, good at none.

I know that but that fool Lux de veritas does not understand that it's a tool. I wouldnt have a problem with democracy if it was true democracy found nowhere on earth. I"m sure you know voting for one party vs the other party changes nothing. In fact nothing gets done. Both parties shoot down one another's idea just for the sake of being the opposition. It's a mockery of the sheeples.

I'd rather have one party dictatorship than the elite corporation controlling the government with both parties as their puppets.

Lux de veritas said that he worships Chiang Kai-shek, but he forgets that Chiang also supported one party authoritarian government.

Now KMT without this, it has become even more spineless, it can't even fight the weak Philippines.

Last edited:
It's more fun watching a brainless fool like you engaged in day dreaming about overthrowing the Singawhore gov't by talking. If talking can kill you will be the ruler. :D

No, he has no intention to overthrow the US puppets in Singapore, he is just making excuse to portray himself as "neutral".

He is hoping that the Chinese people would listen his propaganda and overthrow CPC. This guy is out of touch.

This is not unlike you from Vietnam and ChinaTiger staying in Canada is willing to engage people in this thread as well as threads in India forum and in Singapore topic.

Unfortunately I get ad hominems often from PRC commenters rather than Indians. It is a sad thing of that reflect a lot about China. It is not that one cannot respond back in the same way, but tit-for-tat will derail everything into meaningless exchange. Indians for all their weakness have done fewer damage to PDF compared to many PRC.

The Taiwanese independent sentiment is quite real today. I have been business trips in Taiwan and China often. By and large, the big PRC cities have exceed Taiwan but most Taiwanese have not been seduced by the wealth of PRC. Even in Singapore, the PRC stands out in differences compared to say Vietnamese, who integrates better. Not to say a lot of Taiwanese and Hong Konger here.

I am not supporting Taiwanese independent.

I'm not from the PRC, and yet I think your suggestions and posts and completely retarded. You keep on making bullcrap claims about "Vietnamese elite support Chu Nom" and "Korea returning to Chinese characters.

You also made completely ridiculous and false claims about Islam in China, for example about Hui being less religious and sinicized so Uyghurs massacred them in 1933 when the First East Turkestan Republic was declared.

The Hui in northwestern provinces are extremely devoutly religious, some are fanatically religious, while most Uyghurs are much less religious than them, those Hui who got killed by Uyghur separatists in 1933 were fanatical Muslims. The semi-sinicized Salar and Dongxiang are also fanatically religious, much more than Uyghurs.

You have another obsession with bashing Malaysia which we don't care about.

I'm not from the PRC, and yet I think your suggestions and posts and completely retarded. You keep on making bullcrap claims about "Vietnamese elite support Chu Nom" and "Korea returning to Chinese characters.

You also made completely ridiculous and false claims about Islam in China, for example about Hui being less religious and sinicized so Uyghurs massacred them in 1933 when the First East Turkestan Republic was declared.

The Hui in northwestern provinces are extremely devoutly religious, some are fanatically religious, while most Uyghurs are much less religious than them, those Hui who got killed by Uyghur separatists in 1933 were fanatical Muslims. The semi-sinicized Salar and Dongxiang are also fanatically religious, much more than Uyghurs.

You have another obsession with bashing Malaysia which we don't care about.

And dont be a idiot, Malaysian Malays have an obsession of bashing Chinese and spreading hate against Chinese.

And you are obsess with Vietnamese massacring Champa.

How about General Zuo Zongtang and Wang Zhen murdering Uighur? Maybe I should spill this dirty linens. Qing dynasty also kill a lot of Hui. Move up further, there is a genocide of Dzungars.

For all your crap against Champa, I have not brought out our own dirt...We can move up history and I will show everyone the real conduct of our tribe with respect to minorities. I just keep relatively quiet when you keep ranting Champa.

Anyway you are entitled to you bullcrap opinions.

Last edited:
Taiwanese people should have their own choice.

It's easy for us to understand why they don't want the reunification.

It's China the 2nd biggest economy but it still not prove the wealth of people, average income still low.
Japan only be the 3rd biggest economy but income level of Japanese several times bigger than Chinese.
So which is better ?

Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao, ... simply have better income ... comparing to China
They don't want to share the wealthy to China mainlanders and lose their human right achievements too.

As an individual, a guy prefer to be in the small group with higher average income, than to be in a massive group with low average income.

Back
Top Bottom