What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

Taiwanese people should have their own choice.

It's easy for us to understand why they don't want the reunification.

It's China the 2nd biggest economy but it still not prove the wealth of people, average income still low.
Japan only be the 3rd biggest economy but income level of Japanese several times bigger than Chinese.
So which is better ?

Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao, ... simply have better income ... comparing to China
They don't want to share the wealthy to China mainlanders and lose their human right achievements too.

As an individual, a guy prefer to be in the small group with higher average income, than to be in a massive group with low average income.

Managing 1.3 billion Mainland Chinese is completely different from managing 23 million Taiwanese.

BTW, Taiwan depends on China's 100 billion trade surplus. Without this, they will now have lower average income than China.

Also, China's eastern coast with about 300 million people have the average income close to Taiwan.

And dont be a idiot, Malaysian Malays have an obsession of bashing Chinese and spreading hate against Chinese.

And you are obsess with Vietnamese massacring Champa.

How about General Zuo Zongtang and Wang Zhen murdering Uighur? Maybe I should spill this dirty linens. Qing dynasty also kill a lot of Hui.

Anyway you are entitled to you bullcrap opinions.

You are a fool.

Loyalist Hui helped the Qing fight against Hui rebels.

Ma Zhan'ao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ma Haiyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ma Qianling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ma Guoliang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Malays like Mahatir apparently have an obsession with bashing and spreading hate against Chinese, so he tells everyone China is not a threat, and to increase trade and ties with China. What kind of retarded school did you go to?

BusinessMirror - Malaysia splits with Asean on China Sea threat

Malaysia Breaks Ranks on South China Sea: Video - Bloomberg

Archives | The Star Online.

Malaysia's Mahathir says China is no threat - AJW by The Asahi Shimbun

http://www.pmo.gov.my/ucapan/?m=p&p=mahathir&id=1189

Mahathir Mohamad

The Dragon Looks South: China and Southeast Asia in the New Century - Bronson Percival - Google Books

ASEAN and the Rise of China - Ian Storey - Google Books

Malaysia's conduct against minorities got nothing to do with her conduct with China. You support their bumiputera-ism? Mahathir is now accusing Chinese Tsumani for the lost of UMNO.

The HUI generals in KMT does not mean that no one was killed in the Dungan rebellion.

Please stop this exchange because I do not like to expose too much here. I will cease fire now. I wont reply you in this thread anymore.

Last edited:
Malaysia's conduct against minorities got nothing to do with her conduct with China. You support their bumiputera-ism? Mahathir is now accusing Chinese Tsumani for the lost of UMNO.

The HUI generals in KMT does not mean that no one was killed in the Dungan rebellion.

Please stop this exchange because I do not like to expose too much here. I will cease fire now.

Not a single one of these Hui Generals was a KMT member. They all served in the Qing army.

Ma Zhan'ao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ma Haiyan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ma Qianling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ma Guoliang - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Managing 1.3 billion Mainland Chinese is completely different from managing 23 million Taiwanese.

BTW, Taiwan depends on China's 100 billion trade surplus. Without this, they will now have lower average income than China.

Also, China's eastern coast with about 300 million people have the average income close to Taiwan.

That means there's a number of over 1 billion Chinese could have motivation to have Hongkong, Taiwan, Singapore ... citizenship to have better income ... I guess !!!

Our Vietnamese poor people also have big motivation to be citizenship of a developed territory like Hongkong, Taiwan, Germany, Canada, USA ...

Please stop this exchange because I do not like to expose too much here. I will cease fire now. I wont reply you in this thread anymore.

Btw, one of the oppostion parties against Mahatir's UMNO is an Islamist party. PAS opposes UMNO, Najib, and Mahatir.

Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PAS VP: Jais raid belittles Muslims’ faith | Malaysia | The Malay Mail Online

PAS lawmaker warns Catholic priests against being used by Umno in Allah row - The Malaysian Insider

Let make a poll of "Say Yes or No to abandon your Chinese nationality and have the USA/European nationality"
The result would make you surprise if it's some reality for their dream come true

Jack of all trade, master of none, apprentice of all, good at none.
Absolutly, I'm not the best expert and many better experts, like my teacher who teached me Chinese siutation in university is much wiser than me on analyzing problems. I know who I am, and tell you guys a truth, those most telented "Chinese" (I said "Chinese" because they are not Chinese forever) are all at abroad. For sure, we want to use our knowledge and help China to do something, but for some reason, China is a country who has very huge amount of uncertain elements now. For myself, I was just a bad student in kindergarten and primary school and nearly every lesson was failed. My feeling to China is only it is a place that I was born there. But the Norwegian education system gives me the knowledge from primary school to university, and I do know so much because I've learnt and experienced so much. The problem now in China isnt only GDP, yeah, Chinese GDP can overtake USA maybe, but etiquette of Chinese people is still far away from developed. For your opinion that one party or democracy, I simply support at least now, "one CCP party" is a better choice, or China probably will involved in a civil war again, and I think the CCP high leaders have the wisdom to decide this complicated country. Whatever, dont be 粪青.

Absolutly, I'm not the best expert and many better experts, like my teacher who teached me Chinese siutation in university is much wiser than me on analyzing problems. I know who I am, and tell you guys a truth, those most telented "Chinese" (I said "Chinese" because they are not Chinese forever) are all at abroad. For sure, we want to use our knowledge and help China to do something, but for some reason, China is a country who has very huge amount of uncertain elements now. For myself, I was just a bad student in kindergarten and primary school and nearly every lesson was failed. My feeling to China is only it is a place that I was born there. But the Norwegian education system gives me the knowledge from primary school to university, and I do know so much because I've learnt and experienced so much. The problem now in China isnt only GDP, yeah, Chinese GDP can overtake USA maybe, but etiquette of Chinese people is still far away from developed. For your opinion that one party or democracy, I simply support at least now, "one CCP party" is a better choice, or China probably will involved in a civil war again, and I think the CCP high leaders have the wisdom to decide this complicated country. Whatever, dont be 粪青.

Ludicrous statement. The Chinese who are abroad are either they were born there, running away from the govt because they defrauded the system, or people who can't cut it in China.

You speak of etiquette and once again you're generalizing. You speak too highly of your Scandanavian master as in 50 years they will lose their country due to their "generosity" or stupidity (both border on a fine line) to foreigners.

Since you are so critical of Chinese people, why study there? Why still go there? As far as I'm concern, you are like thousands of other foreign expats out there who lived in China but post shit on the internet on how they "hate China, Chinese are rude, they smell bad, the air sucks, etc.. So why don't they just gtfo of China?

Quit being a hypocrite, embrace your white master you fake Chinese.

Ludicrous statement. The Chinese who are abroad are either they were born there, running away from the govt because they defrauded the system, or people who can't cut it in China.

You speak of etiquette and once again you're generalizing. You speak too highly of your Scandanavian master as in 50 years they will lose their country due to their "generosity" or stupidity (both border on a fine line) to foreigners.

Since you are so critical of Chinese people, why study there? Why still go there? As far as I'm concern, you are like thousands of other foreign expats out there who lived in China but post shit on the internet on how they "hate China, Chinese are rude, they smell bad, the air sucks, etc.. So why don't they just gtfo of China?

I have my right to vote my government and I'm the host, have my own land in my country! Show your respect! Son of bitch!

Your understanding about the whole World even cannot campared with a teen in West. That's the reason you such guys never can have a perfect job, never can have a rich life. Neednt to quote me again, I dont want to talk with a stupid useless. Campared with Japanese, you are a piece of sh1t!

Even some guy started the language attack, but saying stupid Words was my bad. I apologize for that! God also excuses some guy's unknowing. Thanks.

This is not true at all, since China is still developing fast without those "most talented Chinese".

While those "most talented Chinese" didn't become the masters in the West, they are still mostly "打工仔" for their western bosses.

Your understanding about the whole World even cannot campared with a teen in West. That's the reason you such guys never can have a perfect job, never can have a rich life. Neednt to quote me again, I dont want to talk with a stupid useless. Campared with Japanese, you are a piece of sh1t!

Quit embarrassing yourself.

This is not true at all, since China is still developing fast without those "most talented Chinese".

While those "most talented Chinese" didn't become the masters in the West, they are still mostly "打工仔" for their western bosses.
Why do you stay in the evil "Canada"? Go back to your nice China! And sorry, I am a landlord in my country and even those who work in the companies, they get a same treat as the local people! Shamed on you!

Quit embarrassing yourself.
Yeah, I am quite embarrassed! In China people dont need say sorry if having a language attack, and I can for sure you are the same kind guy who like to smash others Japanese cars! Ignorant and rude Chinese!

Back
Top Bottom