What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

Ludicrous statement. The Chinese who are abroad are either they were born there, running away from the govt because they defrauded the system, or people who can't cut it in China.

You speak of etiquette and once again you're generalizing. You speak too highly of your Scandanavian master as in 50 years they will lose their country due to their "generosity" or stupidity (both border on a fine line) to foreigners.

Since you are so critical of Chinese people, why study there? Why still go there? As far as I'm concern, you are like thousands of other foreign expats out there who lived in China but post shit on the internet on how they "hate China, Chinese are rude, they smell bad, the air sucks, etc.. So why don't they just gtfo of China?

Quit being a hypocrite, embrace your white master you fake Chinese.
For my personal reason, I must stay here to take the New Year! And I've never said I hate China! Just Point out some problems in China! Those things what I pointed out were wrong? A stupid country even cannot take other's advice! BTW, take care of yourself! Your stupid passport cannot get a Tourist visa in my country if you having a bad record or having not enough Money! And I can come China and every country whenever I want! Show your respect! Poor guy!

Why do you stay in the evil "Canada"? Go back to your nice China! And sorry, I am a landlord in my country and even those who work in the companies, they get a same treat as the local people! Shamed on you!

Where did i say that Canada is evil? Don't put your words into my mouth.

Where did i say that Canada is evil? Don't put your words into my mouth.
Of course! Because after your parents send you to Canade study, you seemed have known nothing now! Even dont know what the World is and how to take other's advice? I dont know what sh1t knowledge you learn in Canada, but seems you have no difference with those guys who smash Japanese cars in China! Just doing some useless and make others hate China, meanwhile still say, I love China. The badest guys are such guys! Even worse than those guys who sell the China! At least, they've never act themselves loving China!

Of course! Because after your parents send you to Canade study, you seemed have known nothing now! Even dont know what the World is and how to take other's advice? I dont know what sh1t knowledge you learn in Canada, but seems you have no difference with those guys who smash Japanese cars in China! Just doing some useless and make others hate China, meanwhile still say, I love China. The badest guys are such guys! Even worse than those guys who sell the China! At least, they've never act themselves loving China!

I didn't smash any Japanese product, but Japan has to learn how to behave themselves, and it is not China's behavior problem.

Of course I know Malay belongs to the umbrella of Australesian. I am just colloquial.

Back to Taiwan topic, right now mainland Chinese Min Nan dialect is dying. The moment no one in China speak Min Nan, its an entire severance from Taiwan people. The Mandarin jingoism will bear bitter fruits.
you could look back,but dont go back or stay.It is a historical trend,i think every government support it if you want it go farther.like a girls first time,pain but a new beginning.

I didn't smash any Japanese product, but Japan has to learn how to behave themselves, and it is not China's behavior problem.
If Japan had some wrong with China, I do would support China! Go and check my post about Yasukuni Shrine! But if you thought China is a perfect country that Everything is good, so you are naive! Pointing out the problem is wrong? Language attack is right?

If Japan had some wrong with China, I do would support China! Go and check my post about Yasukuni Shrine! But if you thought China is a perfect country that Everything is good, so you are naive! Pointing out the problem is wrong? Language attack is right?

China is far from perfect, but at least China doesn't always have the militarism in their mind to invade other people's land.

Japan, on the other hand, still wants to invade if they have a chance. Otherwise, there is no point to keep visiting those war criminals.

China is far from perfect, but at least China doesn't always have the militarism in their mind to invade other people's land.

Japan, on the other hand, still wants to invade if they have a chance. Otherwise, there is no point to keep visiting those war criminals.
It is an international issue! Not only Chinese problems! For sure, I do Think taking an offical visit to those criminals is a very serious thing! Someone in Japan say the government maybe would move those criminals out of the Shrine, but Before that, taking a visit on them is like visiting nazi. Same. I never disagree! But some other things, example on techology and Life areas, Japan do be better than China! It is also a truth!

It is an international issue! Not only Chinese problems! For sure, I do Think taking an offical visit to those criminals is a very serious thing! Someone in Japan say the government maybe would move those criminals out of the Shrine, but Before that, taking a visit on them is like visiting nazi. Same. I never disagree! But some other things, example on techology and Life areas, Japan do be better than China! It is also a truth!

I am only being tough with those China haters, while i never got any issue with people who are friendly or neutral towards China.

It is useless to convince those haters to love you, since they were born to hate you.

Do you think a neo-nazi will suddenly fall in love with you because of your friendly manner? No, they will keep hating you because of your skin color. Same here, they will keep hating because of your Chinese background.

China should be nice with all people who are friendly with China, while we have no obligation to be nice with those haters.

I am only being tough with those China haters, while i never got any issue with people who are friendly or neutral towards China.

It is useless to convince those haters to love you, since they were born to hate you.

Do you think a neo-nazi will suddenly fall in love with you because of your friendly manner? No they will keep hating you because of your skin color. Same here, they will keep hating because of your Chinese background.

China should be nice with all people who are friendly with China, while we have no obligation to be nice with those haters.
Sorry, I am not a China-hater! I am a realist!

In the preventive action of Japan, they calculate in advance the case China at the same time attack Taiwan and Japan. They would defend Taiwan as their defensive action,
So Taiwan has some pro-Japan opinion. They act as joint-venture, you know.

Taiwan is easier target and China can never think about any harm to Japan unless Taiwan is snatched out of Japan protection before.

This is not true at all, since China is still developing fast without those "most talented Chinese".

While those "most talented Chinese" didn't become the masters in the West, they are still mostly "打工仔" for their western bosses.
stay abroad, dont come back, smart chinese!

There are so many "patriotic Chinese" with a lot of hypocrisy, no brains and too little knowledge. They go to white man land, enjoy all their democracy, and curse USA, curse democracy...etc. I would applaud if these folks migrate to North Korea.

Back
Top Bottom