What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

There are so many "patriotic Chinese" with a lot of hypocrisy, no brains and too little knowledge. They go to white man land, enjoy all their democracy, and curse USA, curse democracy...etc. I would applaud if these folks migrate to North Korea.

@ChineseTiger1986 is a true Chinese patriot.

He fully supports the interests of our motherland China, above all else in terms of politics.

I can't say the same for people from other nationalities, who are afraid of a rising China, and who support the interests of the USA or other countries.

Last edited:
网上愤青,很多有学问的学者都鄙视。
爱国不靠意淫发泄,
真相和普世价值超出国界。

不然你们习总薄公够爱国吧,全把子女往美国送,难道是美国特务?

我真的不在乎。

ChineseTiger1986 is a Chinese national. You are a Singaporean national.

Your opinions on his Chinese patriotism are irrelevant.

你们连老邓的孙子都可能一度双重国籍。最近那个宋彬彬还有美国绿卡。

真好笑。中国愤青到了理屈是就 ad hominem.

你开玩笑吧?

You think ChineseTiger1986 is a 中国愤青?

What right does a foreigner like you have to comment on whether or not a Chinese national like ChineseTiger is patriotic or not?

Again, ChineseTiger1986 is a Chinese national, and a Chinese patriot. The opinion of a foreign national like you is irrelevant.

@Chinese-Dragon - I'm gonna beat you to Taiwan ! :p:

The Island Nation would be mine before even you think of invading it ! :bunny:

But of course you can always visit ! :agree:

In fact you along with @Kyle Sun , if he promises to get rid of the cat, would always be welcome at My Taiwan ! :kiss3:

My dear friend you are very welcome to support us in our rightful quest for Chinese re-unification. :D

My dear friend you are very welcome to support us in our rightful quest for Chinese re-unification. :D

So are you telling me that if I were to try to take away Taiwan & declare it a part of my Kingdom to be ruled with Vicky Zhao as my Queen - You'd oppose me ? :(

Is this what Brothers do ? :mad:

Don't worry I bet I can get @Kyle Sun elected as the next President of China & sign Taiwan over to me ! :azn:

So are you telling me that if I were to try to take away Taiwan & declare it a part of my Kingdom to be ruled with Vicky Zhao as my Queen - You'd oppose me ? :(

Is this what Brothers do ? :mad:

Don't worry I bet I can get @Kyle Sun elected as the next President of China & sign Taiwan over to me ! :azn:

First help us reclaim Chinese Taipei. We can decide on the rest later. :P

:D

@Chinese-Dragon - So Bro what was this thread I was going through the other day about protests in HK against Chinese (Mainland) Rule & then another thread asserting that the Taiwanese were somehow behind that ? :undecided:

No big deal, just a bunch of Hanjian assholes making a fuss out of themselves by trying to split China.

That's why I was always opposed to the "One country two systems" policy in my city (HK).

I want mainland laws in Hong Kong RIGHT NOW. Have you seen how corrupt our politicians in Hong Kong are?

In the last election, 2 out of 3 candidates for Chief Executive were corrupt pieces of crap. All my votes in the Hong Kong elections are worth sh*t when there is so much corruption.

No big deal, just a bunch of Hanjian assholes making a fuss out of themselves.

That's why I was always opposed to the "One country two systems" policy in my city (HK).

I want mainland laws in Hong Kong RIGHT NOW. Have you seen how corrupt our politicians in Hong Kong are?

In the last election, 2 out of 3 candidates for Chief Executive were corrupt pieces of crap. All my votes in the Hong Kong elections are worth sh*t when there is so much corruption.

I dislike that idiot Tsang, the guy only think of himself and hardly did a thing for the city or the people.

I dislike that idiot Tsang, the guy only think of himself and hardly did a thing for the city or the people.

Exactly. What an asshole!

Not quite as bad as Tung Chee Hwa, but then again, who is?

I was so happy when Hu Jintao flew down to Hong Kong and scolded Tung Chee Hwa in public for being an idiot. That was right before Tung Chee Hwa was forced to resign.

Exactly. What an asshole!

Not quite as bad as Tung Chee Hwa, but then again, who is?

I was so happy when Hu Jintao flew down to Hong Kong and scolded Tung Chee Hwa in public for being an idiot. That was right before Tung Chee Hwa was forced to resign.

Glad Leung is making some progress in developing NT.

Yeah, about half my family lives in NT. (Most live on Hong Kong Island).

I am always surprised when I visit an area in NT, and only a few months later, loads of skyscrapers have just appeared out of nowhere. :D

I'm still waiting for the area right across Shenzhen to develop. My neck is getting long man

Back
Top Bottom