What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

I know that you are a dumbo, but I don't know that you are so dumb you don't know the kind of questions you ask and how you berate someone's sacrifice.

First you lay emphasis on the word "politicize"
Now "berate"
Keep on changing tracks until your ego permits, only to win dialogue.
PDF posters know what you are upto on this.

You are like a THAT blind man who went to top floor and did a poop with rejoice by saying "Oh I did it and nobody saw me"...

Relax Janaab, it is a kind of joke. They are saying that for Indian media to register Modi wave, Modi will need to win an election in Pakistan. Kind of ridiculous standards that liberal media puts for Modi/BJP.

Just teasing.... 8-)

So what is over all position? anyone

Guys biggest disaster

fakingnews.firstpost,com/politics/congress-secretly-hoping-oscar-like-goof-uttar-pradesh-19776

:drag:

Is Modi and the BJP promoting feminism amongst Hindu women or is this gift just for Muslims?
They do not need to, that is being done by liberals, lefts, congress etc in India. And that has been happening for quite sometime. I guess since 1970s or 80s. Faminism till now was not popular among Indian Muslims, it is now gaining traction.

They do not need to, that is being done by liberals, lefts, congress etc in India. And that has been happening for quite sometime. I guess since 1970s or 80s. Faminism till now was not popular among Indian Muslims, it is now gaining traction.

LOL! Okay. To be honest, I am humouring you. Firstly I dont actually think you are a Muslim and the rest of your 'analysis' is pretty much made up. I'm bored of you now. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom