What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

Lol... Calling me, as the one changing tracks. Calling me blind doesn't cut it. You are completely blinded with hatred. If you are really going to Malaysia, take an appointment with a good psychiatrist.

I AM in Malaysia.
Fact posted.

But you are rattled by my last answer so much that you could not make out the simple difference between the present & future.

Rofol at rattled.

Fanaticism is rising in the country. Very unfortunate day for minorities.

Sums up everything. :coffee:

C6oWij-VoAA0T-k.jpg

Oh we have a lot of choice. People like Mayawati and Akhilesh Yadav daily do gimmicks to appease our communities in masses. Unlike jews, we are more than 12% and in UP it is still higher.

You're Muslim? Do you agree with my post #127?

Of course. Most Muslims want to see progress. You'll find people absolutely HATE being patronized. Instead of empty words they want to see full stomachs.

Do they have a choice?

Even several Jews were intimidated to vote for Nazis and media showed their happy faces all around Germany to show how Jews were supporting Nazis...

Nothing new.
Lol...they do....that's the point of elections!!

Even though we get all the bad reputation, but in Pakistan an extremist like counterparts of Modi like Hafiz Saeed (even though he is not a mass murderer like Modi) will NEVER be elected a Prime Minister.

Whereas India has already clearly shown how they reward and glorify mass-murderers.
other than butt hurt pakistanis no body else calls him by that way. We all know that pakistan has a axe to grind against India no surprises about it. If not modi you ppl will cling to some thing else. Did pakistan have better views about India before modi came onto the scene? hell no. They had that crass attitude from the days of so called two nation theory and modi is just an excuse.

Even though we get all the bad reputation, but in Pakistan an extremist like counterparts of Modi like Hafiz Saeed (even though he is not a mass murderer like Modi) will NEVER be elected a Prime Minister.

Whereas India has already clearly shown how they reward and glorify mass-murderers.

Comment from a country where the minority is just 2% from double digit figure after partition.Minorities like to flee to India from west neighbour now, whereas no minorities in India like to flee towards west neighbour proves a 1000 words..

You're Muslim? Do you agree with my post #127?
Tell me a person who does not want to be able to earn and prosper with their family and I will show you a liar. I guess that answers your question. We have been to few places outside India and this is what I have learnt. There is no honor in remaining ignorant.

Muslims don't vote for 'patriotic' BJP: MP Parvesh Verma

MEERUT: BJP MP from West Delhi Parvesh Verma told a gathering in Baghpat that Muslims don't -- and never will -- vote for BJP as it is a "patriotic party". To make matters worse, he then asked media persons gathered at the event why all terrorists are Muslims. Verma also said that "no power on Earth" could stop the construction of a Ram Temple in Ayodhya. A petition has been filed with the National Minorities' Commission against Verma, the son of Sahib Singh Verma, and it has slammed the MP's comments. It is also mulling sending him a legal notice.

"Ram Temple will definitely be built. No power on Earth can stop the temple from being built. We are not interested in or worried about vote-bank politics. However, Muslims have never voted for the BJP and they won't do so in the future either. We need to ask why all terrorists are Muslims and why Muslims don't vote for the BJP. The answer is simple. The BJP is a patriotic party and that is why Muslims don't vote for us. We won't be bothered about any community and will build the Ram Temple," Verma said in Baghpat.

He later "justified" his statement and said, "We don't have any problem with the Muslim community but they have problems with us. Muslims prefer to stay away from the BJP and choose to vote for every party except for the BJP. My question was simple. Why is every terrorist a Muslim and why don't they vote for BJP? That is because they don't want to come into the mainstream and join the development process. Mayawati recently said that if Muslims vote for me then I can form the government. It is clear that all other parties see Muslims as a vote-bank. But Muslims don't even want to become a part of the mainstream. Are their children are taught to vote against the BJP in madrassas? Are they incited against our party?"

While Verma, when contacted, refused to comment, UP BJP distanced itself from his remarks. "Whatever he has said are his personal opinions and not the view of the party. We are a party that believes in Prime Minister Modi's 'Sabka saath, sabka vikaas' slogan. We want to take everyone along in the development journey. However, everyone who lives in India should respect Bharat Mata," UP BJP vice-president Suresh Rana told TOI.
Top Comment
Very well said by this leader...most moosli pigs will vote only for the corrupt scumgress or crAAPshit party as they kiss their bottoms and allow then to have their own parallel law and look the othe... Read More

Minority rights lawyer and Congress leader Shehzaad Poonwalla on Monday filed a petition against Verma in the NCM and sent a copy to the Union home ministry, the Election Commission of India (ECI), UP CM Akhilesh Yadav and DGP Javeed Ahmed. Praveen Davar, NCM member, told TOI, "I have received a copy of the petition and the words used by the MP are unfortunate. I will discuss this in a meeting with the chairman of the NCM and take action accordingly."

Poonawalla, the petitioner, said, "It is clear that Parvesh Verma and the BJP do not subscribe nor conform to the principles of secularism and democracy as envisaged in the Constitution. Necessary steps, including a ban on Verma campaigning in the 2017 elections and an FIR against him, need to be taken."
Stay updated on the go with Times of India News App. Click here to download it for your device.

To make matters worse, he then asked media persons gathered at the event why all terrorists are Muslims. Verma also said that "no power on Earth" could stop the construction of a Ram Temple in Ayodhya. A petition has been filed with the National Minorities' Commission against Verma, the son of Sahib Singh Verma, and it has slammed the MP's comments. It is also mulling sending him a legal notice.

"Ram Temple will definitely be built.

Yes, please hurry up and build the Ram Temple. I wish you all best of luck in this noble project.

Back
Top Bottom