What's new

Is the BJP hacking EVMs to win UP election?

I respect your opinion.

Thank you.

But the opinion of Muslim women who chose to wear it must be respected too.

Let them wear Burqa, Hijab or hand gloves if they want too. We can't take their freedom to choose.

So they have the freedom to be misinformed and misguided ? You mention gloves and that regressive female criminal in Kashmir, Asiya Andrabi, is covered up from head to toe including hands. She is the one whose burqa group Dukhtaraan-e-Millat about a decade ago threatened to throw acid on the faces of Kashmiri females who didn't burqa up. She was not arrested for that threat even though she did a criminal act. Her criminal group wearing the burqa is also their choice, their freedom, so should they be respected too ? :)

So they have the freedom to be misinformed and misguided ? You mention gloves and that regressive female criminal in Kashmir, Asiya Andrabi, is covered up from head to toe including hands. She is the one whose burqa group Dukhtaraan-e-Millat about a decade ago threatened to throw acid on the faces of Kashmiri females who didn't burqa up. She was not arrested for that threat even though she did a criminal act. Her criminal group wearing the burqa is also their choice, their freedom, so should they be respected too ?
We should not let them force their choice over others.

But if Muslim women want to wear it on their own free will. We should let them.

I watched exit polls of many news channels. Most exit polls are predicting BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh.

I know most news channel are on the payroll of the RSS.

But I don't understand how the BJP can win the most important Indian state.

* OBC and Muslim population is around 35 percent and 20 percent respectively. OBCs are angry with the BJP. Most OBCs went for Samajwadi Party this time. Muslims won't vote for the BJP.

* Dalits are angry with the BJP to due to rise in anti Dalit Hate crimes. Most of them would have voted for BSP. Dalits form around 25 percent.

* Brahmins are around 9.5 percent. Yogi (a Thakur) has irked Brahmins by favouring his caste over them. Atleast half of them would go with the Congress and the BSP.

* Farmers protest has turned agrarian castes like Jaats and Gujjars who are form a significant chunk of the population of western up anti BJP. Most Muslims of the state are concentrated in the Western Part.

* Thakurs who form around 7 percent of the state population would support Yogi (a thakur). Who would else vote for BJP? Some Brahmins. Some minor OBCs castes. Some minor Dalits castes. In short BJP wouldn't be able to garner more than 18 percent votes.

So how the BJP would cross the majority mark?

@jamahir @Joe Shearer @xeuss @N.Siddiqui

You opened a thread based on your own prejudicesd (mis) understandings?
Also, on this forum, where no one has much idea or respect for democracies?

Despite what you want to believe or not want to believe, Yogi has very credible achievements.
You are up for lot of disappointment / heart burn on 03/10/2022.

So they have the freedom to be misinformed and misguided ? You mention gloves and that regressive female criminal in Kashmir, Asiya Andrabi, is covered up from head to toe including hands. She is the one whose burqa group Dukhtaraan-e-Millat about a decade ago threatened to throw acid on the faces of Kashmiri females who didn't burqa up. She was not arrested for that threat even though she did a criminal act. Her criminal group wearing the burqa is also their choice, their freedom, so should they be respected too ? :)

Thanks for your sensible post.

Burqa is the choice of some misinformed and misguided girls in these schools and colleges but most have it imposed on them by the irrationals in India. India has the largest percentage of burqa wearers in the world. The Indian courts have recently consulted Abdullah Yusuf Ali's English translation of the Quran in the context of the Shimoga matter and found no reference to the burqa in it yet the irrationals in Shimoga and other places have put up banners saying "Pehle hijab, phir kitaab" and the misinformed and misguided girls agree with this. Now tell me, are these girls not self-denying their education ? Are these girls not going against the Quran from where they have borrowed their information through uneducated fifth-hand source including the PFI leader father of Angry Burqa Girl Muskan ? When I was in school and college there were no burqa-wearing co-students. I will post more on this in that dedicated thread.

Thanks for your sensible post. It is heartening to see such messages.

I watched exit polls of many news channels. Most exit polls are predicting BJP victory in Uttar Pradesh.

I know most news channel are on the payroll of the RSS.

But I don't understand how the BJP can win the most important Indian state.

* OBC and Muslim population is around 35 percent and 20 percent respectively. OBCs are angry with the BJP. Most OBCs went for Samajwadi Party this time. Muslims won't vote for the BJP.

* Dalits are angry with the BJP to due to rise in anti Dalit Hate crimes. Most of them would have voted for BSP. Dalits form around 25 percent.

* Brahmins are around 9.5 percent. Yogi (a Thakur) has irked Brahmins by favouring his caste over them. Atleast half of them would go with the Congress and the BSP.

* Farmers protest has turned agrarian castes like Jaats and Gujjars who are form a significant chunk of the population of western up anti BJP. Most Muslims of the state are concentrated in the Western Part.

* Thakurs who form around 7 percent of the state population would support Yogi (a thakur). Who would else vote for BJP? Some Brahmins. Some minor OBCs castes. Some minor Dalits castes. In short BJP wouldn't be able to garner more than 18 percent votes.

So how the BJP would cross the majority mark?

@jamahir @Joe Shearer @xeuss @N.Siddiqui
That’s a lot of could have and would have in a single post

Dude now don't become a women from Muslim community, let them decide for themselves.

There are issues in India but they are not just faced by Muslims, its the story of every person from poor and weak section of the society.we have to target these section and improve their lives.
You know his alter ego accounts are halfmoon and sarvan teja guy right??

Back
Top Bottom