What's new

Election results: Assam, Kerala, TN and West Bengal

Arnab poured petrol on D Raja's @ss over Kanhaiya Kumar and JNU and he is whining like a b!tch. Also we have Americai from congress .. HELL YES !!!
Every left & congress spokies had to bear the brunt today. He was throwing kanaiyah & Umar Khalid to their face non-stop today! :lol:

This concerns me, the CONgress is too powerful to go down quietly. They will play VERY dirty if their survival is on the line and they still have tenticles in many areas, God knows what they could pull as their end approaches.

"back a dog up in the corner it's gonna bite"

Roar back with sympathy wave! Worked couple times for Congress... I'll let you guess how Congress can make it happen!

This concerns me, the CONgress is too powerful to go down quietly. They will play VERY dirty if their survival is on the line and they still have tenticles in many areas, God knows what they could pull as their end approaches.

"back a dog up in the corner it's gonna bite"

Every left & congress spokies had to bear the brunt today. He was throwing kanaiyah & Umar Khalid to their face non-stop today! :lol:

Roar back with sympathy wave! Worked couple times for Congress... I'll let you guess how Congress can make it happen!

As you might have noticed, Congress has a long tradition of balidaan to stay relevant. Mark my words Jijaji who loves this land more than anything will soon have a samadhi near Veer Bhumi.

As you might have noticed, Congress has a long tradition of balidaan to stay relevant. Mark my words Jijaji who loves this land more than anything will soon have a samadhi near Veer Bhumi.
I doubt that will generate the amount of sympathy needed. It will have to be the one with 'the' surname!

1st time in India....
In north- Mehbooba
South- Jayalalita
East- Mamta
West- Anandiben
(All four directions... Women CM....Without Husband...)
In centre Narendra Modi without wife.

1st time in India....
In north- Mehbooba
South- Jayalalita
East- Mamta
West- Anandiben
(All four directions... Women CM....Without Husband...)
In centre Narendra Modi without wife.

Anandiben is about to loose her job. You forgot Uma Bharati. (ex CM, now Cabinet Minister)

What wave? Murder of Indira and Rajiv worked in their favour even in TN where Rajiv is loathed for his Sri Lankan stance.
Who is going to be sacrificial lamb this time?
Rahul Gandhi? :P

TBH a weak congress is not a good trend, and as we have seen before, a so called regional united opposition at national level is never bound to work.
Congress must "discard" RG at all costs, and must start brooming a new leader with honest and powerfull credentials. Bringing in Priyanka will only create discord among the masses. It might be favourable in UP, but not in other states, where they will be blasted for dynastic politics.

"I know total unity is not a realistic objective. There are contradictions among the secular players. In many areas, they compete with each other. Such conflicts prevent them from coming together even in states where they have to contend with BJP. So we have to be realistic and try to unite to the maximum extent possible," said the JD(U) boss who his followers see as the "secular" counterweight to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, especially after he bested BJP in Bihar last year.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ch-says-Nitish-Kumar/articleshow/52352894.cms

Someone is scared here :D:D But Modi-Shah shouldn't underestimate the threat of such a coalition where Mamta-Nithish-Lalu-Patnaik-Jaya-Congress coming together against BJP

"I know total unity is not a realistic objective. There are contradictions among the secular players. In many areas, they compete with each other. Such conflicts prevent them from coming together even in states where they have to contend with BJP. So we have to be realistic and try to unite to the maximum extent possible," said the JD(U) boss who his followers see as the "secular" counterweight to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, especially after he bested BJP in Bihar last year.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ch-says-Nitish-Kumar/articleshow/52352894.cms

Someone is scared here :D:D But Modi-Shah shouldn't underestimate the threat of such a coalition where Mamta-Nithish-Lalu-Patnaik-Jaya-Congress coming together against BJP
Mamta and jaya wobt be on the same team. Jaya is most likely an nda ally

I doubt Patnaik would go into that group either.
It serves him nothing. He does not have national ambitions and is content to be in Orissa.

Only people with obvious intent at PM's chair are Nitish, Kejru and Mullayam. What ever the intentions, I can't ever foresee any of them working under anyone else. Even if they do, there is no overlapping cadre to accentuate each other's vote share.

Without Congress as pillar, there is nothing for the regional parties to gain going for a pre-poll alliance.
A post poll alliance is a definite possibility though.

I doubt Patnaik would go into that group either.
It serves him nothing. He does not have national ambitions and is content to be in Orissa.

Only people with obvious intent at PM's chair are Nitish, Kejru and Mullayam. What ever the intentions, I can't ever foresee any of them working under anyone else. Even if they do, there is no overlapping cadre to accentuate each other's vote share.

Without Congress as pillar, there is nothing for the regional parties to gain going for a pre-poll alliance.
A post poll alliance is a definite possibility though.

In the end they will have to work with congress party, the other parties simply does not have the grass root workers like the congress party has. Nitish, Kejru and Mullahayam will have to bow down to the Gandhi's if they are to ever hope for any National; standing

In the end they will have to work with congress party, the other parties simply does not have the grass root workers like the congress party has. Nitish, Kejru and Mullahayam will have to bow down to the Gandhi's if they are to ever hope for any National; standing

Adding to that, there are 2 more regional players who will come into play.

One is KCR and another Naidu. Neither have national ambitions as well. Naidu is facing a tough enemy and needs BJP in next elections to defeat YSRCP. He has no where else to turn to.
KCR on the other hand is an interesting chap. He has outwitted a lot of people in the last 5 years, so, I wouldn't under estimate him. Rumour has it that KCR's daughter will soon join in Modi's cabinet.

Point is, we keep talking about regional players but each regional player have their own interests at state level at hand, except for 3 people in Nitish, Mulayam and Kejru...and none of these 3 can work under each other.
Imagine Kejru trying to boss Mulayam :D:D

To be honest, the one who succeed in TN election is karuna even with his 100seat victory.. Jaya has failed is the reality.

ADMK: In more than 40constituencies, ADMK won by less than 500votes. Vaiko played his role well for 1500crore from Amma and kept vijayakanth outside the reach of karuna. Plus the money power of mummy, every voter(including myself) got Rs300 to 1000, gave this battling victory to JAYA. Its most likely Dmk wiill win more seats than amma in the coming elections.

DMK: another reason for their defeat is the alliance with congress, karuna might have won if he went solo like Jaya.. The hesitation to vote congress from many including the party cadres, proved costly for DMK.

DMDK: hard luck for vijayakanth who lost his deposit and his alliance. Questions over the credibility of vaiko and MNK, failed them miserably. VCK thiruma's battling defeat by 87 votes would be disappointing but the 20% dalit population of TN will always keep him as a vital player.

PMK: even though they lost all the seats, with their whooping 6% vanniyar vote percent, they will be a strong player always.

NTK: Seeman's campaign failed to reach the common public, only had support from the social media youngsters. Outside seeman, the highest expenditure by a NTK candidate is 1.5lakh, which isn't even a peanut before Jaya and karuna, their campaign strategy is very poor without any media houses to back them. More than 1 crore fresh voters entered this time, but their willingness to support a new party was swayed away by the fear of voting to a loosing party in the first election they vote.

BJP: It's proved one more time, BJP will be an outsider always in TN. Modi, Amit Shah, 15 Ministers including smiriti, vengaiah,etc from the centre campaigned for BJP, but hardly won their deposits. Out of the 232 lost deposit in 228 seats. No matter who comes to campaign, until they have a strong face for their party from TN they will always get their 2+percent votes only. These many ministers, modi campaigned before a public in hindi that don't understand hindi. Come out of your hindimania before campaigning in the next elections.

A political gap is inevitable in the next 5years, 90+karuna is counting his last days. Jaya will hardly complete her 5years with her pathetic physical conditions, rumors claim both her kidneys failed and running only on dialysis, plus toes also removed due to diabetes.

To fill the political gap, DMK has stalin maran and family, ADMK has nobody. So certainly a chance exists for a third player in the coming elections to fill space of Jaya and karuna.

When Jaya was declared the PM candidate by AIADMK Mamta has shown support to her not sure though how that works out but she did said that . Now when Nitish can form a coalition with his arch rival Lalu and currently working with him he will go to the extent of kissing anyone's @ss just to keep Modi out of power that's the kind of hatred he has for him and the same hatred is shared by Chuthiyawal and Congress as well . So in all even I am sure they cant work together but their hatred and survival might push them to make compromise and work together

Back
Top Bottom