What's new

Eight killed in landmine blast triggered by Maoists

India is not a safe country. All sensible people should avoid visiting that hell hole country. Bhagwan knows when a bomb blast will happen or ten guys in a boat will mysteriously appear and go on a shooting spree. Radical Islamic terrorists, Hindu terrorists (well according to "ELECTED" Indian politicians, they exist:cheesy:), then you have ethnic and religious riots, it's all happening in Bhooka, Nunga, Lootistan.

Meanwhile, your "elected" leaders are sleeping easy, filling up their bank accounts, while India is going to hell, well, it's 3/4 of the way there already!

JAI HO GANDUSTAN!!!

POST REPORTED
@mods please look into this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to engage special forces and torch the rats out,enough of killing in the name of a dead idealism:tdown:

@BRICS: Nice to see, Great Britain still produces some jokers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesnt it seems as if maoists are getting stronger and high tech with passing time ? Yesterdays bombings in hyderabad and now this maoists stunt looks as if coming times aint that sweet for india's suppressing tactics.

Its the reverse actually. Maoist incidents are decreasing. This incident only proves that few maoist still remain and need to addressed by talks or police action. I live in a maoist affected area, so I know the ground realities. Before we all were born or even when some of our father's were still kids , i.e. in the 1960s, maoist violence had irrupted and it died down with time. This will follow the same process as their problems are being addressed by GOI. Thanks for your concern by the way.

Its the reverse actually. Maoist incidents are decreasing. This incident only proves that few maoist still remain and need to addressed by talks or police action. I live in a maoist affected area, so I know the ground realities. Before we all were born or even when some of our father's were still kids , i.e. in the 1960s, maoist violence had irrupted and it died down with time. This will follow the same process as their problems are being addressed by GOI. Thanks for your concern by the way.
Concern ? They want Indians to die in terrorist attacks.

Concern ? They want Indians to die in terrorist attacks.

It does not matter what they want. They want a hell lot of things starting from Kashmir to Indian Ocean. But the question is whether they can take it? I guess not, not at least in this century.

India is not a safe country. All sensible people should avoid visiting that hell hole country. Bhagwan knows when a bomb blast will happen or ten guys in a boat will mysteriously appear and go on a shooting spree. Radical Islamic terrorists, Hindu terrorists (well according to "ELECTED" Indian politicians, they exist:cheesy:), then you have ethnic and religious riots, it's all happening in Bhooka, Nunga, Lootistan.

Meanwhile, your "elected" leaders are sleeping easy, filling up their bank accounts, while India is going to hell, well, it's 3/4 of the way there already!

JAI HO GANDUSTAN!!!

Mr BRICS
How does it feels to live in a country which has no sovereignty
Where minority communities are bring mustered by state sponsored terror
People of other countries call your nation a terrorist nation & you a terrorist
You are so ashamed of your country that you cannot even.put up it's flags

JAI HO oh wait I have still some dignity left

No offence to other Pakistanis but this faggot crossed the line

JAI HO GANDUSTAN!!!

:no: You ought to be a kid and a very very naughty kid...I hope slowly with the approach of adolescence, maturity will dawn upon you. Be a little civil till you mature.

Mr BRICS
How does it feels to live in a country which has no sovereignty
Where minority communities are bring mustered by state sponsored terror
People of other countries call your nation a terrorist nation & you a terrorist
You are so ashamed of your country that you cannot even.put up it's flags

JAI HO oh wait I have still some dignity left

No offence to other Pakistanis but this faggot crossed the line

I have seen him criticizing Pakistan also. So keep your sh!t to yourself. He is not a Pakistani.

Doesnt it seems as if maoists are getting stronger and high tech with passing time ? Yesterdays bombings in hyderabad and now this maoists stunt looks as if coming times aint that sweet for india's suppressing tactics.

Pakistanis are requested to first tackle pasthuns, tribals , shias , sunnis , Bugtis , drugs , economic unstability ( the list goes on) ....before talking over Indian matters ......why cant they solve their own problem ??....

Pakistanis are requested to first tackle pasthuns, tribals , shias , sunnis , Bugtis , drugs , economic unstability ( the list goes on) ....before talking over Indian matters ......why cant they solve their own problem ??....

Nobody cares what happens in India. The thing is it is an open forum and if Hazaras of Pakistan are going to be discussed by Indians then such topics are also going to be discussed by Pakistanis.

I have seen him criticizing Pakistan also. So keep your sh!t to yourself. He is not a Pakistani.

He is without doubt a Pakistani ....each and every word of him has earned him a special degree which only a Pakistani can possess......well i can understand that he is frustrated by looking at the problems of his own country and thus critisizing the neighbours .....to conclude ...he is a full-time loser.

BRIC , may or may not be a pakistani. But he is a RETARD for sure.
He is a Pakistani man......i have met many of them......and thus i can understand ......and yes ....he is a complete retard.

Nobody cares what happens in India. The thing is it is an open forum and if Hazaras of Pakistan are going to be discussed by Indians then such topics are also going to be discussed by Pakistanis.

Ok...so this thread was in revenge of some earlier thread.

He is without doubt a Pakistani ....each and every word of him has earned him a special degree which only a Pakistani can possess......well i can understand that he is frustrated by looking at the problems of his own country and thus critisizing the neighbours .....to conclude ...he is a full-time loser.

Lol just by words you have guessed that he is a Pakistani. I have seen many of his posts where he seemed to Indian.

Ok...so this thread was in revenge of some earlier thread.

It is a major incident. Can be discussed on this forum. Nothing wrong in it.

Lol just by words you have guessed that he is a Pakistani. I have seen many of his posts where he seemed to Indian.

Then I guess he is American, playing both sides, as and when it suits his/her needs...LOLLL!!!

Back
Top Bottom