What's new

Eight killed in landmine blast triggered by Maoists

He is without doubt a Pakistani ....each and every word of him has earned him a special degree which only a Pakistani can possess......well i can understand that he is frustrated by looking at the problems of his own country and thus critisizing the neighbours .....to conclude ...he is a full-time loser.

And you are by nature a Bharti who would pollute the very pond you drink from.....proof if it were needed, you obsession brings you on a Pakistani forum and then you habitually froth at the mouth. !!

Lol just by words you have guessed that he is a Pakistani. I have seen many of his posts where he seemed to Indian.

It is a major incident. Can be discussed on this forum. Nothing wrong in it.
Seems like he is brother of yours ....since you are taking his sides ......

secondly , this " major incident" was not opened to " feel sad " ...but it was in a way to feel happy in the fact that there are problematic people in India .......well....i dont know how it gives pleasure to you guys ....when you have your own basket full of problem ......just to mention the massacre of Shias .......though i deeply regret it.

And you are by nature a Bharti who would pollute the very pond you drink from.....proof if it were needed, you obsession brings you on a Pakistani forum and then you habitually froth at the mouth. !!

Mr Windjammer ....this comment of yours has lowered your stature in my mind ....till now i was keeping you in high regards.....and yes ....i am an Indian settled in UK .....just like many of your Pakistani brothers.......

it seems like you are losing your composure.

secondly , this " major incident" was not opened to " feel sad " ...but it was in a way to feel happy in the fact that there are problematic people in India .......well....i dont know how it gives pleasure to you guys ....when you have your own basket full of problem ......just to mention the massacre of Shias .......though i deeply regret it.

Lol you guess people's nationality by their words. You know that the real intention behind this thread is feeling happy.

Some great knowledge of unseen you have. :D

Lol you guess people's nationality by their words. You know that the real intention behind this thread is feeling happy.

Some great knowledge of unseen you have. :D

You yourself answered the question in your earlier reply by saying that Indians also post threads on Pakistan which are on lowlight.......so Windjammer started it as a revenge.....quite understood.

Pakistanis are requested to first tackle pasthuns, tribals , shias , sunnis , Bugtis , drugs , economic unstability ( the list goes on) ....before talking over Indian matters ......why cant they solve their own problem ??....

Why cant you discuss the topic at hand instead of showing your obsession ? Everybody is free to express his opinion unless he's not going off topic or trolling ... So keep this Pakistan hate for other threads , we have a plenty and enough freedom of speech that you wont get banned for maligning my country there ... :azn:

Mate, your country fellows open a thread on every murder, kidnapping ransom that happens inside Pakistan, even those who commit crimes in UK are deposited into the Pakistani account, for i didn't even add a POV with the OP. Check the sticky "Acts of terrorism in Pakistan" and see how the Indians run a constant commentary on it.
Mr Windjammer ....this comment of yours has lowered your stature in my mind ....till now i was keeping you in high regards.....and yes ....i am an Indian settled in UK .....just like many of your Pakistani brothers.......

it seems like you are losing your composure.

I suggest that you KINDLY maintain your composure and not go personal in your hate.
May i also remind you that along with many of my brothers there are plenty of your cousins, and uncles also making a living in the UK.

Why cant you discuss the topic at hand instead of showing your obsession ? Everybody is free to express his opinion unless he's not going off topic or trolling ... So keep this Pakistan hate for other threads , we have a plenty and enough freedom of speech that you wont get banned for maligning my country there ... :azn:

I am not here to malign your country.....but to share thoughts with some intellectuals from both countries who are so rare in this forum.....

secondly , its better to douse the fire of your home rather than peek and seek into the neighbours house.

Don't know. Before this is posts seemed to be by an Indian.
He also seemed to me as pakistani . But, after your persistent explanation, I guess a benefit doubt should be given. May be he played both Indians and pakistanis against each other , just like in reality a few terrorist elements do to spoil bilateral relationship. Chill!!!

Mate, your country fellows open a thread on every murder, kidnapping ransom that happens inside Pakistan, even those who commit crimes in UK are deposited into the Pakistani account, for i didn't even add a POV with the OP. Check the sticky "Acts of terrorism in Pakistan" and see how the Indians run a constant commentary on it.

I suggest that you KINDLY maintain your composure and not go personal in your hate.
May i also remind you that along with many of my brothers there are plenty of your cousins, and uncles also making a living in the UK.

if they are acting like fools.....why you ?...............

secondly , i didnot lost my composure nor i spread any hatred against your country ......it was because of your un-gentlemanly remarks that i had to give a reply.......you have used an Air-force officer's pic as avatar.....and officers are always gentleman.....dont tarnish that image..............you are free to fire only when someone fires on you...

secondly , its better to douse the fire of your home rather than peek and seek into the neighbours house.

Mate , do not your country-men reply in Pakistan related thread ? Is it not so ? Do they not post news relating to my country ? Dont they ? Going by your logic , are you trying to tell me here that India has no problems ?

Just to set the records straight , member BRICS is an Indian residing in UK , check his previous posts before making baseless assumptions and ridiculous posts ... :azn:

Mate , do not your country-men reply in Pakistan related thread ? Is it not so ? Do they not post news relating to my country ? Dont they ? Going by your logic , are you trying to tell me here that India has no problems ?

Just to set the records straight , member BRICS is an Indian residing in UK , check his previous posts before making baseless assumptions and ridiculous posts ... :azn:
If you are happy to play the blame game ...so be it .....

i didnot say that India dont have problems .....but to make a fun of it even after knowing that your country has the same set of problems seemed weird to me ......from whatever talk i have done with you guys till now....i am quite sure that it is a revenge thread.......

Secondly , i dont care if BRICS is an Indian or a Pakistani ......but one thing is for sure .....he is a totally frustrated person .....and puking his anger on this forum.

i didnot say that India dont have problems .....but to make a fun of it even after knowing that your country has the same set of problems seemed weird to me ......from whatever talk i have done with you guys till now....i am quite sure that it is a revenge thread.......

Secondly , i dont care if BRICS is an Indian or a Pakistani ......but one thing is for sure .....he is a totally frustrated person .....and puking his anger on this forum.

How exactly is it " blame game " ? Have you seen the reaction of your fellow countrymen on the Hyderabad blast thread and right now on every single Indian defense thread ? :no:

We both have many serious terrible problems but nobody's making fun of it ... There was a news and a Pakistani member just posted it , what is wrong with that ? Revenge thread ? Cm'on ! Unless you know the intentions of people , you shouldn't make that statement , bro ...

Neither do I , but some Indians do and I was trying to clarify it to them and that post wasn't aimed at you , it just got published with my previous post in which I quoted you and since there wasn't much time difference between two posts , I made a mistake ...

Check the sticky "Acts of terrorism in Pakistan" and see how the Indians run a constant commentary on it.

Actually , they are more interested and active in it than even Pakistanis are ... But just one thread on an attack in India and everybody's shooting the messenger and dragging every single off topic thing ...

Right know you are looking like a frustrated person another retard from great britain.Kindly dont lecture us.Go serve your queen insted wasting time here and lecturing pakistanis

Right know you are looking like a frustrated person another retard from great britain.Kindly dont lecture us.Go serve your queen insted wasting time here and lecturing pakistanis

I am not lecturing anybody.....

Seems like you are not able to stand the arguments. I suggest you have some lunch.

Back
Top Bottom