What's new

EID MUBARIK!!!!

How does it apply here?

@Philip the Arab you are a sensible poster, kindly refrain from unnecessary judgements.

Saudi Arabia , Kuwait , Qatar and the UAE have announced that Tuesday will be the first day of Eid Al-Fitr.

Egypt, Palestine, Syria. Jordan, Malaysia, Pakistan and Indonesia have announced that Wednesday is to be the first day of Eid Al-Fitr.
Sorry, I meant Fitnah not Bidah.

Bro

It’s eid...give it a rest.

Btw which country are u from?

Eid mubarik to all! :) :) :)

Have a great day, be good to others and remember that namaz is not for Ramadan only...keep it going.

May Allah ta’ala give us happiness, health and increase our taqwa.

Do dua for the poor and oppressed and remember that we must keep focused on the akhirah because that is our target not worldly aspirations.

@THE GREEN MAN ;)

@lastofthepatriots

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @waz

@Mr.BiceGuy @Nein @DeadSparrow @313ghazi @Maarkhoor @Dubious

@ghazi52

@Reddington @HannibalBarca
@Yaseen1

Khair mubarak.

Eid mubarak to all the members.

How does it apply here?

@Philip the Arab you are a sensible poster, kindly refrain from unnecessary judgements.

Saudi Arabia , Kuwait , Qatar and the UAE have announced that Tuesday will be the first day of Eid Al-Fitr.

Egypt, Palestine, Syria. Jordan, Malaysia, Pakistan and Indonesia have announced that Wednesday is to be the first day of Eid Al-Fitr.
Sorry, I meant Fitnah not Bidah.
OK, let me rephrase my question too.

So whom did you adjudged the Fitnah instead of Bida'ah Brother?

TUESDAY, JUNE 4, 2019

Saudis cause controversy in the Muslim world for celebrating the end of Ramadan a day earlier
The_Crescent_Moon.jpg

The Crescent Moon Photo: Nirupam Sarker/Creative Commons

SAUDI ARABIA’S decision to celebrate the end of Ramadan today has caused controversy among Muslims throughout the world, with many countries saying the holy month of fasting should have lasted a day longer.

The festival of Eid al-Fitr begins when scholars sight the new crescent moon, which Saudi authorities claimed to see minutes after sunset yesterday.

But, astronomical data suggests it would have been nearly impossible to observe the new moon from almost anywhere on earth last night, calling into question the credibility of Saudi scholars.

Saudi’s neighbour Egypt said it was unable to sight the moon and that Muslims should continue fasting until tomorrow.

The ruling by Egypt’s grand mufti Shawki Allam is significant because Cairo’s al-Azhar mosque is regarded as one of the premier seats of Sunni scholarship.

Other large Muslim majority countries such as Pakistan and Indonesia have also dissented from the Saudi sighting and will celebrate Eid tomorrow.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom