What's new

Duas for my son who’s become a Hafiz

Wa Muhammada

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
4C23D064-DAD1-4860-8F34-FC5531790FB0.jpeg
Salam all,

With the hukum of Allah, my son has completed his Hifz e Quran at the age of 11yrs. Please do dua that Allah ta’ala gives him hidayat and that he keeps it in his heart. May he learn the true meaning of this holy book.May Allah ta’ala make him pious and may Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ be proud of him and may he be an asset to this ummah.

It is his Ameen today so do dua that it all goes well today ان شاء الله

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @313ghazi
@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@Hakikat ve Hikmet @Psychic
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007

Last edited:
Congrats to you and him Mashallah. Its great deed to memorise Holy Quran but greatest to know the actual meaning of what you are reading/memorising and trying to implement it in practical life. May he and all of us live our lives as per teaching of Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). Ameen

Congrats to you and him Mashallah. Its great deed to memorise Holy Quran but greatest to know the actual meaning of what you are reading/memorising and trying to implement it in practical life. May he and all of us live our lives as per teaching of Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). Ameen

.آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا

learning the meaning of the Quran is definately in my plans. May Allah give all of us toufeeq. Slow and steady
ان شاء الله

My Allah is the most beneficent and the best planner

Last edited:
View attachment 564090 Salam all,

With the hukum of Allah, my son has completed his Hifz e Quran at the age of 11yrs. Please do dua that Allah ta’ala gives him hidayat and that he keeps it in his heart. May he learn the true meaning of this holy book.May Allah ta’ala make him pious and may Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ be proud of him and may he be an asset to this ummah.

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
Mashallah....now make him understand what he recites else it's no use at all. Thousands of hafiz who have no idea what they recite. May Allah guide us all ameen

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
Mashallah, Allah has big rewards for you.

Congrats, May God bless him. Now, asking him to learning the meanings of it and also worldly knowledge so that he can contribute better to society in both fields.

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
May ALLAH bless him and accept him in his path. Also make sure as he grows up he studies lot of Islamic books specially tafseer and Hadith and seerat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom