What's new

Duas for my son who’s become a Hafiz

View attachment 564090 Salam all,

With the hukum of Allah, my son has completed his Hifz e Quran at the age of 11yrs. Please do dua that Allah ta’ala gives him hidayat and that he keeps it in his heart. May he learn the true meaning of this holy book.May Allah ta’ala make him pious and may Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ be proud of him and may he be an asset to this ummah.

It is his Ameen today so do dua that it all goes well today ان شاء الله

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @313ghazi
@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@Hakikat ve Hikmet @Psychic
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
Ma Sha Allah! May Allah shower blessings on him.and congratulations to him and your whole family.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The Qur’aan will come on the Day of Resurrection like a pale man saying to its companion, “Do you recognize me? I am the one who made you stay up at night and made you thirsty during the day…” Then he will be given dominion in his right hand and eternity in his left, and a crown of dignity will be placed upon his head, and his parents will be clothed with garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “O Lord, how did we earn this.” It will be said to them, “Because you taught your child the Qur’aan.”’”

(Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, 6/51).

It was narrated that Buraydah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads the Qur’aan, learns it and acts in accordance with it, on the Day of Resurrection his parents will be given a crown to wear whose light will be like the light of the sun, and his parents will be given garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “Why have we been given this to wear?” It will be said, “Because your child learned the Qur’aan.”’”

(Narrated by al-Haakim, 1/756)

With the hukum of Allah, my son has completed his Hifz e Quran at the age of 11yrs. Please do dua that Allah ta’ala gives him hidayat and that he keeps it in his heart. May he learn the true meaning of this holy book.May Allah ta’ala make him pious and may Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ be proud of him and may he be an asset to this ummah.

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
Ma shah Allah brother..heartiest congrats.

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
Ameen. My brother it is said that Allah izza wa jal will give the benefit to a hafiz that he will take 70 of his loved ones into Jannah with him. These are indeed glad tidings and something for you to be proud about.
You have made a great dua may Allah accept it and give him understanding of this book. Ameen. This in reality is equally important as memorizing the Quran. Also let him not forget his memorization. May Allah bless you and your family with the barakat of this great act. Ameen.
A

Also starts Tarjuma classes, it will greatly help in coming life to remember n receite daily. it will pure his heart

MashaAllah, MashaAllah.

May Allah swt make him a beacon onto the path of righteousness for all those around him.

Im so happy ..
Plz tell him to pray for me . Its my request . My problem to be solved .

ان شاء الله

MashaAllah, MashaAllah.

May Allah swt make him a beacon onto the path of righteousness for all those around him.

.آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

Also starts Tarjuma classes, it will greatly help in coming life to remember n receite daily. it will pure his heart

A good tip definately

I’m sending him to Jamia Faridia, Sahiwal to do his ‘dohrai/girdaan’, then ان شاء الله we will take the next step

Wow great, only 11 years old, the next big thing is to give him Arabic language lesson

ان شاء الله bro

Ameen. My brother it is said that Allah izza wa jal will give the benefit to a hafiz that he will take 70 of his loved ones into Jannah with him. These are indeed glad tidings and something for you to be proud about.
You have made a great dua may Allah accept it and give him understanding of this book. Ameen. This in reality is equally important as memorizing the Quran. Also let him not forget his memorization. May Allah bless you and your family with the barakat of this great act. Ameen.
A

سبحان الله Beautiful narration!

ان شاء الله bro

MashaAllah congratulations to you and bhabi on this wonderful news

جزاك اللهُ خيرًا bhai

He should be the one praying for the folks who are not hafiz , mashallah great talent

Ma Sha Allah! May Allah shower blessings on him.and congratulations to him and your whole family.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The Qur’aan will come on the Day of Resurrection like a pale man saying to its companion, “Do you recognize me? I am the one who made you stay up at night and made you thirsty during the day…” Then he will be given dominion in his right hand and eternity in his left, and a crown of dignity will be placed upon his head, and his parents will be clothed with garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “O Lord, how did we earn this.” It will be said to them, “Because you taught your child the Qur’aan.”’”

(Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, 6/51).

It was narrated that Buraydah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads the Qur’aan, learns it and acts in accordance with it, on the Day of Resurrection his parents will be given a crown to wear whose light will be like the light of the sun, and his parents will be given garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “Why have we been given this to wear?” It will be said, “Because your child learned the Qur’aan.”’”

(Narrated by al-Haakim, 1/756)

Beautiful ahadiths

Back
Top Bottom