What's new

Duas for my son who’s become a Hafiz

MashaAllah...... Very good now please teach him Arabic so that he can understand and act upon it. I have met Huffaz-e-Karam in Pakistan but they don't know the meanings.

Ma Sha Allah! May Allah shower blessings on him.and congratulations to him and your whole family.

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The Qur’aan will come on the Day of Resurrection like a pale man saying to its companion, “Do you recognize me? I am the one who made you stay up at night and made you thirsty during the day…” Then he will be given dominion in his right hand and eternity in his left, and a crown of dignity will be placed upon his head, and his parents will be clothed with garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “O Lord, how did we earn this.” It will be said to them, “Because you taught your child the Qur’aan.”’”

(Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Awsat, 6/51).

It was narrated that Buraydah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever reads the Qur’aan, learns it and acts in accordance with it, on the Day of Resurrection his parents will be given a crown to wear whose light will be like the light of the sun, and his parents will be given garments which far surpass everything to be found in this world. They will say, “Why have we been given this to wear?” It will be said, “Because your child learned the Qur’aan.”’”

(Narrated by al-Haakim, 1/756)

.آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ

Beautiful ahadiths

View attachment 564090 Salam all,

With the hukum of Allah, my son has completed his Hifz e Quran at the age of 11yrs. Please do dua that Allah ta’ala gives him hidayat and that he keeps it in his heart. May he learn the true meaning of this holy book.May Allah ta’ala make him pious and may Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ be proud of him and may he be an asset to this ummah.

It is his Ameen today so do dua that it all goes well today ان شاء الله

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @313ghazi
@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@Hakikat ve Hikmet @Psychic
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
MASHALLAH May ALLAH reward you and your family!

With the hukum of Allah, my son has completed his Hifz e Quran at the age of 11yrs. Please do dua that Allah ta’ala gives him hidayat and that he keeps it in his heart. May he learn the true meaning of this holy book.May Allah ta’ala make him pious and may Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ be proud of him and may he be an asset to this ummah.

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007

MashAllah, tabarak Allah. What an extra ordinary achievement! May Allah reward you for helping him to become a Quran e Hafiz and may Allah guide him to sirat al Mustaqim.

Last edited:

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007

Ma sha Allah. May Allah swt bless you.

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007

ماشاء الله - ألف مبروووك
ALLAH SWT bless you and your son and the whole family for their combined efforts for this remarkable achievement.
Definitely a father, a son and a family which deserves 'Rehma' and 'Peace' from ALLAH SWT.

@Nein @Reddington
@Markhoor @Dubious @waz
@Ahmet Pasha
@Mr.NiceGuy iceguy
@ZAC1
@Yaseen1 @xyx007
Mashallah bro, congratulations.

May Almighty bless you guys!

Well I am asking you to ask your son to pray for me :) he is the one who achieve that milestone , humari tu Dua bhi qabool nai hoti , tu Mai ne tu Dua mangni hi chor di.

Well I am asking you to ask your son to pray for me :) he is the one who achieve that milestone , humari tu Dua bhi qabool nai hoti , tu Mai ne tu Dua mangni hi chor di.

I will ask him to .,,,but in response to duas...don’t stop asking Allah ... some duas will be answered in this dunya and the rest in akhirah, so don’t stop ... Allah ta’ala se mayoos mat ho... he loves us 70 times more than our own mothers.

Back
Top Bottom