What's new

Egypt's Sisi to resign as minister, pave way for presidential bid-report

You moron, learn how to comprehend english.
When I responded to you, you responded with 'Put your glasses on'. Tell me what that's supposed to mean? You said you could care less about Iraq, this is what you implied in the English language. At the same time you're trying to imply that's not true, don't contradict yourself you useless waste of life.

you: I asked you about Maliki government and elections.
ME: I don't follow that stuff not interested

Idiot

I didn't say I could care less about Iraq, these are you're own words. This is what I said, let me translate it in a sentence so you will understand it : I don't care about election, politicians and their parties, is that hard for you to understand ?

Idiot

I didn't say I could care less about Iraq, these are you're own words. This is what I said, let me translate it in a sentence so you will understand it : I don't care about election, politicians and their parties, is that hard for you to understand ?

Why don't you want to learn Arabic? You're an Arab you stupid worthless donkey learn your own language and the language of the Quran. A donkey comprehends english better than you, you clearly implied you're not interested in Iraq's affairs.

Why don't you want to learn Arabic? You're an Arab you stupid worthless donkey learn your own language and the language of the Quran. A donkey comprehends english better than you,

Why do you care whether I can read Arapig or not. I'm not an Arab I changed my mind, like Gaddafi you know first he was Arab then he turned African

you clearly implied you're not interested in Iraq's affairs.
I clearly explained how i'm not interested in Iraqi political parties and their parliament bullshit talks of hours, seems like you won't understand after all.

Why do you care whether I can read Arapig or not. I'm not an Arab I changed my mind, like Gaddafi you know first he was Arab then he turned African

I clearly explained how i'm not interested in Iraqi political parties and their parliament bullshit talks of hours, seems like you won't understand after all.

You need to learn how to read Arabic at the least learn how to read your own holy book.

You clearly explained that you don't have interests in Iraq's affairs.

You need to learn how to read Arabic at the least learn how to read your own holy book.

You clearly explained that you don't have interests in Iraq's affairs.
First you get to learn Arabic before giving others lectures you terrorist.

Glad Sissi is going to be a president, first thing he needs to do is eradicating the terror militia called Hamas. :lol:

Missy will be replaced by a pissy. And not a single fvck was given that day! :D

If I want to, I will, question is why do you care ?

I don't want to learn it.

Because I love all my Muslim brothers.

First you get to learn Arabic before giving others lectures you terrorist.

Glad Sissi is going to be a president, first thing he needs to do is eradicating the terror militia called Hamas. :lol:

His fate will end up like Pharoah, God is planning. Inshallah the mujahideen in Syria will make their way to Jordan by the will of God and eradicate all so called 'Arabs' like you.

You said you were Sunni, who doesn't consider them Muslims?

According to the mujahideen ISIS, 99% of you 'Sunnis' here are nationalist atheists on this website, the MB are liars and hypocrite scum, emir of Qatar meets with Israel and Erdogan is a hypocrite, Morsi is a liar. Hamas fights for a nationalistic cause. And you ( Hamas supporter) relate everything to Palestine, another sign of nationalism.

His fate will end up like Pharoah, God is planning. Inshallah the mujahideen in Syria will make their way to Jordan by the will of God and eradicate all so called 'Arabs' like you.

Yeh, pray for that :lol:

So Sisi went from being miligary general to president of a country in the span of 9 months.
The dude's on a roll. :D

According to the mujahideen ISIS, 99% of you 'Sunnis' here are nationalist atheists on this website, the MB are liars and hypocrite scum, emir of Qatar meets with Israel and Erdogan is a hypocrite, Morsi is a liar. Hamas fights for a nationalistic cause. And you ( Hamas supporter) relate everything to Palestine, another sign of nationalism.

You're mocking people that kill the shit out of you in Iraq, how is that funny....

That's sad.

Yeh, pray for that :lol:

God's will is an Islamic State, or do you not believe we will have one? Do you read anything in the Quran or Hadith?

You're mocking people that kill the shit out of you in Iraq, how is that funny....

That's sad.

God's will is an Islamic State, or do you not believe we will have one? Do you read anything in the Quran or Hadith?

No one said it's funny.

You 'sunnis' here on PDF are trash yourself to start with, yet you try to play sheikh on people here while you follow a nationalistic path and add Islam to it to gain more support.

Whether I read, pray or whatever I do is none of you're concern.

Keep living in JEW USA while 'supporting Hamas', a jew like you shouldn't even speak.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom