What's new

Egypt's Sisi to resign as minister, pave way for presidential bid-report

You don't fear God? I thought you were telling me you were muslim? Are a coptic that hates Islam and Muslims?
At least the Islamist government was installed democratically and fairly. The constitution referendum that the military supported was a sham, with turn outs predicted to be as low as 11%

Turnout in Egypt's 2014 referendum 11.3%, says NGO

Far below Morsi's referendum.
An idiot, and a liar, good job!!
Educate yourself,
Egyptian constitutional referendum, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I pity the fate of Egyptians if Sisi wins. Egyptians would have been following Turkish people when it comes to prosperity and dignity among other nations, if democracy had taken strong roots in their country. Alas all I can do is take a sigh of grief and pray for some wiser leader's victory in the coming mockery of elections.

ever since morsi was kicked out i enjoy seeing people like you burn you are not even worth insulting you back
mursi was not our uncle hang him high we are enjoying to see where Egypt is today happy now ? mursi sisi or husni just look at democracy of yyour country you guys suffer 65 years of dictatorship and can't tolerate 1 year civil gov now again and solder will rule you 25 more years enjoy syed raees syed rayess as before . heey should i ask you what you guys got from 3 years of blood bath and destroying egypt on the name of revolution ? waste of lives and blood and money nothing :cheers: happy civil war dear :enjoy:

I pity the fate of Egyptians if Sisi wins. Egyptians would have been following Turkish people when it comes to prosperity and dignity among other nations, if democracy had taken strong roots in their country. Alas all I can do is take a sigh of grief and pray for some wiser leader's victory in the coming mockery of elections.
they don't know meaning of democracy let alone enjoy keep them in dictatorship drug .

If sissi is elected in egypt , then the punjabi saying " Jithon da khota othey ee aan khlota" (the donkey always returns to the same place) will fit quite well for egypt

If sissi is elected in egypt , then the punjabi saying " Jithon da khota othey ee aan khlota" (the donkey always returns to the same place) will fit quite well for egypt
job done he will sure :rolleyes: man so much free time they have atleast they have freedom few days on the name of revolution military is back since they arrest elected president . Egyptian are divided now very deeply they can't unite again as 2010 :disagree:

abut those whom dead in this game RIP nothing changed :tdown:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source, show us an actual source.

Six foreign and over sixty local NGO's were tasked with overseeing the constitutional referendum. All of them reported that the elections did not witness any electoral irregularities or fraud. If there were irregularities or fraud then it would have hit every single news providers top headline.

As for the "Egyptian/Arab Observatory for Rights and Freedoms", it doesn't actually exist. It is a front used by the MB and it affiliates to slander, a quick Google search will prove that.

I asked you about Maliki government and elections.
I don't follow that stuff not interested

I understand you, your word on Iraq is reliable, foreigners don't know better. However, I don't know much about you personally, if you ever been to Iraq or were born there. You should know how to write Arabic if you were. I hated a lot of things about Saddam, pretty much everything about him except his might against the hegemony in the region near the end of his era. Everything else I greatly disliked, he killed the son of one of my favorite scholars on Islam. He was anti moderate educated Islamists as well.
No I wasn't born there & don't want to learn it.

Last edited:
Six foreign and over sixty local NGO's were tasked with overseeing the constitutional referendum. All of them reported that the elections did not witness any electoral irregularities or fraud. If there were irregularities or fraud then it would have hit every single news providers top headline.

As for the "Egyptian/Arab Observatory for Rights and Freedoms", it doesn't actually exist. It is a front used by the MB and it affiliates to slander, a quick Google search will prove that.

He was talking about the turnout, please cite your sources as well.

I don't follow that stuff not interested

No I wasn't born there & don't want to learn it.

If you're not interested in Iraq at all then don't to try silence people here about speaking of Iraqi affairs.

@Frogman

The solution is to ignore this cretin, he doesn't even know what he's talking about himself.

@Hazzy997

Since English is your first language, please correct all my mistakes.. IDIOT.

You moron, learn how to comprehend english. When I responded to you, you responded with 'Put your glasses on'. Tell me what that's supposed to mean? You said you could care less about Iraq, this is what you implied in the English language. At the same time you're trying to imply that's not true, don't contradict yourself you useless waste of life.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom