What's new

Egypt's Sisi to resign as minister, pave way for presidential bid-report

I repeat, you are an idiot!!
And you will get banned if you keep insulting other members. Now, if you have something important to say, then say it without insulting people. Otherwise, you continue to look like you have no idea what you're talking about.

And you will get banned if you keep insulting other members. Now, if you have something important to say, then say it without insulting people. Otherwise, you continue to look like you have no idea what you're talking about.
I don't ? As an Egyptian who doesn't have any idea what is going on in his own country, where should i seek knowledge from about what is going on in Egypt ? A Pakistani who lives in Canad ?! No, thank you. Stick to your country, if you have no clue what you talking about.

I don't ? As an Egyptian who doesn't have any idea what is going on in his own country, where should i seek knowledge from about what is going on in Egypt ? A Pakistani who lives in Canad ?! No, thank you. Stick to your country, if you have no clue what you talking about.
My nationality should have nothing to do with ignoring or acknowledging facts. Having said that, being Pakistan does give my opinion some weight because Pakistan has gone through exactly what Egypt is currently going through. Do you honestly think that Sisi is going to save Egypt? No, he's going to use it and then leave once he realizes his time is up. He's going to rob Egypt, and his blind supporters are going to praise him for it.

Also, this is a public forum, I can talk about whatever I want. With your logic, this is a Pakistani forum, why don't you go to an Egyptian forum from now on?

So far, you've done nothing but insult me, if you don't have anything important to say, then I will no longer reply to you. Come back when you act like a civilized human being.

My nationality should have nothing to do with ignoring or acknowledging facts. Having said that, being Pakistan does give my opinion some weight because Pakistan has gone through exactly what Egypt is currently going through. Do you honestly think that Sisi is going to save Egypt? No, he's going to use it and then leave once he realizes his time is up. He's going to rob Egypt, and his blind supporters are going to praise him for it.

Also, this is a public forum, I can talk about whatever I want. With your logic, this is a Pakistani forum, why don't you go to an Egyptian forum from now on?

So far, you've done nothing but insult me, if you don't have anything important to say, then I will no longer reply to you. Come back when you act like a civilized human being.
if you know the economic situation in Egypt then you should know there is nothing to steal whoever comes as the new presdient will have a very hard job but there is progress secuirty is coming back which will bring back tourism and investments a stable country should be the start also he knows Egypt problems thanks to stupid al jazera leaks shows el sisy as a man who knows what he will face and what to do not me or you know what will happen it is up to the him if he win and his actions that will show the future of Egypt

Everyone knows the situation in Egypt, the same deep state that has ruled and held down Egypt for over 50 years was stunned by the arab spring & lost control being forced to allow democratic elections bringing the MB to power

They didnt even allow 1 year of democratic rule before using all their power to overthrow a legitimate goverment to bring Egypt back under their feet so they and the egyptian elite can rape egypt some more.

They can only con the people so much, before the pressure of a failing state causes too much trouble

Muslims around the world can help Egypt by boycotting egypt, a boycotting their products and putting pressure on the regime is the only way to bring it down

@Hazzy997 you need to shut up about those stuff.

doritos is not a Suuni, they are not interested on those stuff you mentioned. Also it's better if you go to IslamicAwakening forum, Ummah Forum or Salafi net etc if you want to talk religion and challenge them whom most are more religious than you. Say a sympathy word on shia = you get perma ban. just an advice. Now go there if you wanna talk religion. This site is news, updates, defense related and chit chat (specific thread) ONLY.

@Hazzy997 you need to shut up about those stuff.

doritos is not a Suuni, they are not interested on those stuff you mentioned. Also it's better if you go to IslamicAwakening forum, Ummah Forum or Salafi net etc if you want to talk religion and challenge them whom most are more religious than you. Say a sympathy word on shia = you get perma ban. just an advice. Now go there if you wanna talk religion. This site is news, updates, defense related and chit chat (specific thread) ONLY.

Shut your mouth I didn't bring up religion here at all and can do what I want.

if you know the economic situation in Egypt then you should know there is nothing to steal whoever comes as the new presdient will have a very hard job but there is progress secuirty is coming back which will bring back tourism and investments a stable country should be the start also he knows Egypt problems thanks to stupid al jazera leaks shows el sisy as a man who knows what he will face and what to do not me or you know what will happen it is up to the him if he win and his actions that will show the future of Egypt
First of all, please use punctuations and commas, it's hard to figure out what you're saying. Second, people said the same thing about Musharraf, trust me when I say it wasn't worth it. You think there is nothing to steal from Egypt? Yeah, public funds, taxes and development projects say otherwise.

Sisi supporters keep blaming Al Jazeera, but all AJ did was provide a different prospective. You don't arrest journalists because they criticize you.

If you want security over your personal freedoms, trust me when I say that you'll get neither.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom