What's new

Egypt's Sisi to resign as minister, pave way for presidential bid-report

No one said it's funny.

You 'sunnis' here on PDF are trash yourself to start with, yet you try to play sheikh on people here while you follow a nationalistic path and add Islam to it to gain more support.

Whether I read, pray or whatever I do is none of you're concern.

Keep living in JEW USA while 'supporting Hamas', a jew like you shouldn't even speak.

You're a dumb kid, Muslim Brotherhood is not nationalistic. How about you start praying and worry about your own fate, I won't judge, God will.

You're a dumb kid, Muslim Brotherhood is not nationalistic. How about you start praying and worry about your own fate, I won't judge, God will.

How about Hazzy quits paying the JEW USA that invades Muslim states, how about Hazzy stops being the retard of PDF, how about you start joining Hamas and stfu.

How about Hazzy quits paying the JEW USA that invades Muslim states, how about Hazzy stops being the retard of PDF, how about you start joining Hamas and stfu.

Why I need to join Hamas? Muslims all together are supposed to make sure we fulfill our obligations. We have to all make sure we are feeding the poor, we have to all make an effort to make sure our affairs are not dictated by extremists who ruin our image and act upon tribal intentions and not religious ones, we have to make sure we serve our people, etc....

Your stupidity is infallible, go get a education you useless drug addict. The crack you're on has been detrimental to your capability to use your brain.

Whats going on in this forum?
Ive been banned for a week, and when I come back everything is upside down lol

These stupid kids suddenly start making moronic remarks, they are not consistent people. I am a person that is very clear, I promote Islamic affairs, oppose Arab nationalism and Israel. These guys one day are slightly pro Palestinian and in return I try supporting them and the next day they become anti Palestinian and start making up lies against Hamas and all Palestinians. What do you want me to do with these pathetic iteration of cowards?

Why I need to join Hamas? Muslims all together are supposed to make sure we fulfill our obligations. We have to all make sure we are feeding the poor, we have to all make an effort to make sure our affairs are not dictated by extremists who ruin our image and act upon tribal intentions and not religious ones, we have to make sure we serve our people, etc....

Your stupidity is infallible, go get a education you useless drug addict. The crack you're on has been detrimental to your capability to use your brain.

These stupid kids suddenly start making moronic remarks, they are not consistent people. I am a person that is very clear, I promote Islamic affairs, oppose Arab nationalism and Israel. These guys one day are slightly pro Palestinian and in return I try supporting them and the next day they become anti Palestinian and start making up lies against Hamas and all Palestinians. What do you want me to do with these pathetic iteration of cowards?

wat.jpeg

why are you in the land of infidals the US why you are not in gaza fighting with hamas or any sharia law muslim country ?

why are you in the land of infidals the US why you are not in gaza fighting with hamas or any sharia law muslim country ?

This has nothing to do with Hamas, European Jewish extremists murder all Palestinians! The ones that existed before the creation of the pariah state were ethnically cleansed! They kill the ones in the West Bank today and steal their land resources and they occupy Gaza and plan to murder and maim more Palestinians because they are genocidal war criminals and your nation is supporting them right now!

This has nothing to do with Hamas, European Jewish extremists murder all Palestinians! The ones that existed before the creation of the pariah state were ethnically cleansed! They kill the ones in the West Bank today and steal their land resources and they occupy Gaza and plan to murder and maim more Palestinians because they are genocidal war criminals and your nation is supporting them right now!
so you are not in your homeland because you are afraid ?

so you are not in your homeland because you are afraid ?

احترم نفسك ي واطئ، الفلسطين ما ليدهم يغيرو الوضع، هذا الصهوني إنسان حاقد و مجرم و سافل وقاتل و ارهابي و محتل، ولا حركة فلسطينية سبب الاحتلال ، سبب الحتلال هيا الحتلال الصهوني اليربوعي المجرم الذي يدمر حياة الشعب الفسطيني

انت بتعرف الكلام هاد من زمان انهم قتلة و عامل كانو حماس المشكلة

My home land is occupied by Israel you sick guy, everybody there was ethnically cleansed and murdered and displaced and none can go back until Israeli leaders are sent to the ICC and the murderers get punished and the people get their land back.

احترم نفسك ي واطئ، الفلسطين ما ليدهم يغيرو الوضع، هذا الصهوني إنسان حاقد و مجرم و سافل وقاتل و ارهابي و محتل، ولا حركة فلسطينية سبب الاحتلال ، سبب الحتلال هيا الحتلال الصهوني اليربوعي المجرم الذي يدمر حياة الشعب الفسطيني

انت بتعرف الكلام هاد من زمان انهم قتلة و عامل كانو حماس المشكلة

My home land is occupied by Israel you sick guy, everybody there was ethnically cleansed and murdered and displaced and none can go back until Israeli leaders are sent to the ICC and the murderers get punished and the people get their land back.
you see you have your personal interests even if islam order us to fight these who fight and occupay our land as long as you are able why do you judge me or the others

you see you have your personal interests even if islam order us to fight these who fight and occupay our land as long as you are able why do you judge me or the others

I'm not judging you, I'm judging our leaders. It's impossible for us to fight these criminals they are way too powerful and will bomb civilians with their artillery and warplanes even in the West Bank to murder all Palestinians if there is another uprising. We need at the very least Arab backing if there is another uprising. I don't know how I will go back to my home, I'm not from the West Bank or Gaza. My family was ethnically cleansed before the 48 war by Jewish terrorists. They get away with everything they do. The only two things we can do are these:

1. Try to defend Gaza from the really soon invasion.
2. Try going to the UN to recognize our rights as Palestinians.

You know what Israel said about #2? The day the Palestinians announced that Israel announced 3,000 illegal 'settlements' and they told us if we go to the UN we will pay a very heavy price. Meaning they will starve us, cut our assets, send their military all over our land and murder us. These are crazy genomic dal Jewish terrorists.

For #1, Gaza will aways be under the cruel siege because Israel wants to make all our lives hell and they want to make sure we never think about getting our rights recognized. Eventually they will invade Gaza this year, and literally they will do it unprovoked. Problem is the Egyptian leader is closing the tunnels which are our only way to get weapons to defend ourselves. Gaza is fighting for survival, they hate both Fatah and Hamas. They hate our Palestinian guts, they want to completely dominate us. We are fighting for survival, if tunnels are closed we can't survive the war. Israel will occupy Gaza and murder thousands more Palestinians.

Every day they're monitoring the situation, they're training every day. Islam asks to support our brothers in need at the very least. How come Saudi Arabia won't send weapons to Gaza as they did to Syria? We are fighting for survival and this has been going on for decades.

I'm not judging you, I'm judging our leaders. It's impossible for us to fight these criminals they are way too powerful and will bomb civilians with their artillery and warplanes even in the West Bank to murder all Palestinians if there is another uprising. We need at the very least Arab backing if there is another uprising. I don't know how I will go back to my home, I'm not from the West Bank or Gaza. My family was ethnically cleansed before the 48 war by Jewish terrorists. They get away with everything they do. The only two things we can do are these:

1. Try to defend Gaza from the really soon invasion.
2. Try going to the UN to recognize our rights as Palestinians.

You know what Israel said about #2? The day the Palestinians announced that Israel announced 3,000 illegal 'settlements' and they told us if we go to the UN we will pay a very heavy price. Meaning they will starve us, cut our assets, send their military all over our land and murder us. These are crazy genomic dal Jewish terrorists.

For #1, Gaza will aways be under the cruel siege because Israel wants to make all our lives hell and they want to make sure we never think about getting our rights recognized. Eventually they will invade Gaza this year, and literally they will do it unprovoked. Problem is the Egyptian leader is closing the tunnels which are our only way to get weapons to defend ourselves. Gaza is fighting for survival, they hate both Fatah and Hamas. They hate our Palestinian guts, they want to completely dominate us. We are fighting for survival, if tunnels are closed we can't survive the war. Israel will occupy Gaza and murder thousands more Palestinians.

Every day they're monitoring the situation, they're training every day. Islam asks to support our brothers in need at the very least. How come Saudi Arabia won't send weapons to Gaza as they did to Syria? We are fighting for survival and this has been going on for decades.
unlike you i am not judging if you try to do your best then i beleive you but your problem is you see everything from the your side you cant know how the people of Egypt or syria or saudi think everyone of us has his problems and everyone want his nation to be the best but life is unfair it is a daily struggle you have to make do with what you have we have to accept reality not what we wish for

unlike you i am not judging if you try to do your best then i beleive you but your problem is you see everything from the your side you cant know how the people of Egypt or syria or saudi think everyone of us has his problems and everyone want his nation to be the best but life is unfair it is a daily struggle you have to make do with what you have we have to accept reality not what we wish for

I know we are all in a struggle, we are common people's. Arabs sympathize with each other, we wish the best for Egypt and all Arab nations. But, closing the tunnels in Gaza is what's going to encourage Israel to attack Gaza. Egypt is surviving well, they have a tough economy, but, the nation is functioning. Gaza is fighting for survival, I'm not judging at all. All I'm saying if Gaza gets occupied again it will be the Arabs fault and Egypt's fault. There's no excuse of closing tunnels especially if Israel attacks Gaza. This not reality, only Israelis would say that's a reality. Reality is the tunnels can be left alone to allow the Palestinians to survive a war. You have nothing to do with that decision, but you keep justifying it I don't know why.

Don't give me a wiki article. By the way, the citation points to AP, which stated that these were numbers given by the government. I repeat, the referendum was a sham, there was little to no presence of foreign NGOs, and local NGOs reported that those that were campaigning for the NO vote were harassed or arrested by the army and the police.

I have no reason to believe a government that has proven it cannot be trusted to present a balanced view. If you want to worship a dictator, fine by me, but as a Pakistani, I can tell you right now that this path will lead to the fall of Egypt, like it very nearly did Pakistan.

I don't say this because I hate Egypt, I say this out of experience and concern.

Don't give me a wiki article. By the way, the citation points to AP, which stated that these were numbers given by the government. I repeat, the referendum was a sham, there was little to no presence of foreign NGOs, and local NGOs reported that those that were campaigning for the NO vote were harassed or arrested by the army and the police.

I have no reason to believe a government that has proven it cannot be trusted to present a balanced view. If you want to worship a dictator, fine by me, but as a Pakistani, I can tell you right now that this path will lead to the fall of Egypt, like it very nearly did Pakistan.

I don't say this because I hate Egypt, I say this out of experience and concern.
I repeat, you are an idiot!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom