What's new

Egypt's Sisi to resign as minister, pave way for presidential bid-report

Actually, i don't fear God and you shouldn't either. He has been consistently useless when it comes to helping you Sharia lovers for centuries. If anything, he is watching you guys getting killed like pigs and he isn't interfering at all, although you guys are getting killed for wanting to implement his Sharia.

Unless its an Islamist, its a failure ?
At least the Islamist government was installed democratically and fairly. The constitution referendum that the military supported was a sham, with turn outs predicted to be as low as 11%

Turnout in Egypt's 2014 referendum 11.3%, says NGO

Far below Morsi's referendum.

It's not about Islamism vs secularism. Pakistan has been down this same road that Egypt is walking, and most Pakistanis can tell you, you'll only find the dark emptiness there.

I sincerely apologize for the morons we have in the Arab world, I don't care about Islamist leadership, I just want corruption to go. Our societies do not represent our people, they are stooges for the West and corrupt to their core.

Saddam said this saying:

I will be executed by America, Arab leaders will be executed by their own people. God willing the process will speed up and reach the gulf/Saudi Arabia.
Wanting corruption to go is a noble wish, but doing so in a few years is next to impossible. The coup has put Egypt on the wrong path, and trust me when I say that Sisi is going to make matters worse. Yes, the Egyptian economy will probably revive itself, but only because Sisi will put the military in charge of everything, which means that most of the profits will go to the military and it's supporters. Civil governments and institutions need time to mature before corruption can be eradicated, having the military in charge halts that process.

Last edited:
@That Guy

Couldn't have said it any better, just wait for his response to you though. You will then see why you can't talk sense into these people.

Internally he wasn't the best when it came to domestic affairs. As a leader though he was going to turn Iraq into something amazing, of course he needed to reform domestic policies. Still, you need to look at the larger picture, he was doing something no Arabs ever dared to do in decades.

ok...

Name his achievements, by that I mean HIS achievements that he brought during his rule, not what was already there when he took power in 1979.

If you can't then you shouldn't talk.

@Frogman

Are Islamists even allowed to take part in elections? As I told you, even if Sisi wins and even if he stopped demonizing the Palestinians and allowed them to breathe, I still wouldn't be a sellout and support him. I'm not a fan of military regimes nor Arab nationalism. Unless they are useful like how Saddam made Iraq. I'm not a fan of people who allow foreign dominance over our region. If Sisi had actual goals which he could plan with all other countries in the region we could free ourselves from foreign dominance a little bit. Nobody does that except very rare people like Islamists or somebody like Saddam which we will never find again.

:lol:. You have no idea my friend. The favorite hobbies of his sons included rape and torture. I would any day prefer to live like a slave under the British rather than under an Indian dictator like Saddam. His sons were easily one of the most evil men that ever lived.

Uday: career of rape, torture and murder | World news | The Guardian
Edit International - How Bad Was Saddam's Son?
The Sum of Two Evils - TIME

ok...

Name his achievements, by that I mean HIS achievements that he brought during his rule, not what was already there when he took power in 1979.

If you can't then you shouldn't talk.

Iraq being one of the most scientifically advanced nations is not an achievement? Their military power and programs weren't achievements?

:lol:. You have no idea my friend. The favorite hobbies of his sons included rape and torture. I would any day prefer to live like a slave under the British rather than under an Indian dictator like Saddam. His sons were easily one of the most evil men that ever lived.

Uday: career of rape, torture and murder | World news | The Guardian
Edit International - How Bad Was Saddam's Son?
The Sum of Two Evils - TIME

I know domestically and internally it was a terrible situation. I am against seculars and Arab nationalists, however, regarding self sufficiency and competing for interests in the region no Arab nation ever matched that.

Iraq being one of the most scientifically advanced nations is not an achievement? Their military power and programs weren't achievements?

You should read it again, "his achievements", achievements that came during Saddam's time.

What you are talking about such as an advanced educational system & scientist are things achieved during the rule of Ahmed Hassan Bakr prior to 1979, Saddam brought nothing good when he took power. It's not that I had to live during that time to know it.
You simply look at achievements, all the achievements were before he came, he came and destructed all of it direct & indirect.

Strange logic people have though, they act as if Saddam was responsible for the great achievements while he destroyed it, and blame the current leadership on the current weak state which is because of the destruction caused during Saddam's time.

You should read it again, "his achievements", achievements that came during Saddam's time.

What you are talking about such as an advanced educational system & scientist are things achieved during the rule of Ahmed Hassan Bakr prior to 1979, Saddam brought nothing good when he took power. It's not that I had to live during that time to know it.
You simply look at achievements, all the achievements were before he came, he came and destructed all of it direct & indirect.

Strange logic people have though, they act as if Saddam was responsible for the great achievements while he destroyed it, and blame the current leadership on the current weak state which is because of the destruction caused during Saddam's time.

It still went good into 1984 until the Iraq-Iran war messed it up and ever since then the country had been in decline, had he not made any wars Iraq would have became a power. He knew what he did wrong later on and I'm sure he regretted it.

It still went good into 1984 until the Iraq-Iran war messed it up

Still to 1984 is the few year phase of destruction.

and ever since then the country had been in decline, had he not made any wars Iraq would have became a power. He knew what he did wrong later on and I'm sure he regretted it.

So that concludes, he wasn't good.

Still to 1984 is the few year phase of destruction.

So that concludes, he wasn't good.

No it doesn't, it says he was unlike any other Arab nation and actually had a nuclear program. He had a policy where Arabs should take their matters into their hands rather than live under the foot of the West.

No it doesn't, it says he was unlike any other Arab nation and actually had a nuclear program. He had a policy where Arabs should take their matters into their hands rather than live under the foot of the West.

Nuclear program started decades before he or even the ba'ath party came to power.
1959 – August 17 USSR and Iraq wrote an agreement about building a nuclear power plant and established a nuclear program as part of their mutual understanding.[20]

1968 – a Soviet supplied IRT-2000 research reactor together with a number of other facilities that could be used for radioisotope production was built close to Baghdad

see Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All facts aside, I know why you like him & you can like him all you want not that it makes a difference. But based on facts, what he did and the results the conclusion is that he was no good for the people and the country, only cretins will disagree.

Nuclear program started decades before he or even the ba'ath party came to power.

see Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All facts aside, I know why you like him & you can like him all you want not that it makes a difference. But based on facts, what he did and the results the conclusion is that he was no good for the people and the country, only cretins will disagree.

I'm not saying he was good for the Iraqi people, you're putting words into my mouth. I already my point, and I know why you don't like him, because of Shia.

How do you think the Maliki government is performing and what do you think will happen next elections ?

I'm not saying he was good for the Iraqi people, you're putting words into my mouth. I already my point, and I know why you don't like him, because of Shia.

How do you think the Maliki government is performing and what do you think will happen next elections ?

Nevermind.

Nevermind.

Because he persecuted Shia in a way, quit being a stupid child and answer my questions. If you stay a child like this it's impossible to ever go back home to Iraq.

Because he persecuted Shia in a way, quit being a stupid child and answer my questions. If you stay a child like this it's impossible to ever go back home to Iraq.

Foreigners always thinking they know it better, the stuff you know is 1% of what the average national knows regarding this so we don't need your advice.

I never said I wanted to go back.

All the 'pro Saddam' Arabs on PDF are incapable of proving otherwise of what I said therefor bye.

Foreigners always thinking they know it better, the stuff you know is 1% of what the average national knows regarding this so we don't need your advice.

I never said I wanted to go back.

All the 'pro Saddam' Arabs on PDF are incapable of proving otherwise of what I said therefor bye.

I asked you about Maliki government and elections. I understand you, your word on Iraq is reliable, foreigners don't know better. However, I don't know much about you personally, if you ever been to Iraq or were born there. You should know how to write Arabic if you were. I hated a lot of things about Saddam, pretty much everything about him except his might against the hegemony in the region near the end of his era. Everything else I greatly disliked, he killed the son of one of my favorite scholars on Islam. He was anti moderate educated Islamists as well.

Back
Top Bottom