What's new

Egyptian security forces detain director of Iranian TV channel

He's carrying the water for the MB in a violent way, and we don't appreciate that.

I like him, but seriously, Sheikhs shouldn't put their noses in politics. I mean, doesn't he understand the threat on his country from MB? and how they are willing to cooperate with Iran against monarchies which they consider the main obstacle in the way of their designs?

When do you think they would release him? Detaining such a popular cleric for too long won't be good for the KSA image.

I don't have any problem with Mr. Alarafi, period. In fact, I met him several times in Europe, but I don't agree with ever thing he does. He should realize that Egypt needs more stability than pouring more gas to fire, he should have known that enticing violence isn't acceptable, will lead to a harsh response by KSA.

The MB is a threat to KSA's long standing friends and allies, we will leave them alone as long as they don't harm the UAE, Jordan ( I'm deadly serious ) those two countries have been bugged by the MB for a long period of time.

I don't know for how long is he going to be detained, but, hypothetically speaking, I don't have a problem detaining my own father if he crossed the line.

I like him, but seriously, Sheikhs shouldn't put their noses in politics. I mean, doesn't he understand the threat on his country from MB? and how they are willing to cooperate with Iran against monarchies which they consider the main obstacle in the way of their designs?

When do you think they would release him? Detaining such a popular cleric for too long won't be good for the KSA image.

I guess we now can put our feets up with!

The more violent the MB becomes the stronger the retaliation will be - from the Egyptian people and the military -

I never thought that the MB will resort to violence, I thought the MB will never do such thing, but at the end, we now see their true color.

they can resort to full scale violence , because simply they do not have the trained manpower and weapons to carry out such a thing . The maximum they have done was simply carrying out protests and throwing rocks at security forces, more like the bahrain scenario.

The time they attempted to come near a military camp 120 MB were killed and 3000 captured in less than 2 hours , infront of haras al gomhory camp , sense that time they started behaving .

with MB dead in Egypt there is no longer a threat to gulf countries or Jordan from MB , now we only have Syria left , in the mean time syria is like the dead man of the middle east , they will never recover again , at least for 4 decades , that is in the case bachar survives and manages to control the whole of syria again which is doughtful.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom