What's new

Egyptian courts ban all acitvity by terrorist group Hamas.

I would say Hamas, not all Palestinians. Its an Islamic(As in political Islam) thing, it has nothing to do with nationality, or race.

Hate them or like them, Israel is one of very few countries in the Middle East, if not the only one, that doesn't just talk. Very successful country. We should learn from them. Saying that, i am against a lot of their foreign policy, but honestly after the Arab "Spring" i am starting to understand some of their actions.

Successful or not, I've seen much more successful nations in history and present. Israel today gets too much funding and they're allowed to do fundraisers for illegal settlements and Israeli army. It's because the crazy amounts of cash of world Jewry. Anybody with that money can introduce so many sectors of education, development, sciences, medicine, technology, etc....

Successful or not, I've seen much more successful nations in history and present. Israel today gets too much funding and they're allowed to do fundraisers for illegal settlements and Israeli army. It's because the crazy amounts of cash of world Jewry. Anybody with that money can introduce so many sectors of education, development, sciences, medicine, technology, etc....
Making money and getting funds is part of being successful...... Israel GDP is as big as Egypt's which has a population of 90 million, while Israel's is about 7 million. Of course they can spend more money on education, infrastructure, development, science, medicine, technology, ect... You can't blame them for their smart and success, but you can blame Egypt for their bad planning. Same concept applies to other countries not just Egypt.

Making money and getting funds is part of being successful...... Israel GDP is as big as Egypt's which has a population of 90 million, while Israel's is about 7 million. Of course they can spend more money on education, infrastructure, development, science, medicine, technology, ect... You can't blame them for their smart and success, but you can blame Egypt for their bad planning. Same concept applies to other countries not just Egypt.

You blame corruption, they don't make money, lol. They control the money. :lol:

You blame corruption, they don't make money, lol. They control the money. :lol:
You blame corruption for overpopulation ?!!! I blame the government for not taking a strong stance against calls to have more children, and against families that have a lot of kids. Of course such calls were started by Islamists(Who else ?), the Muslim Brotherhood, and their idiot founder Hassan El Banna when he wrote a book describing birth control as an evil plan from the "crusaders", and imperialists(He didn't mention Zionists then because he wrote the book before the establishment of Israel) against Islam. Islamist have been following his path with this description since. Each Muslim Brotherhood member has like 5-6 children on average. The government should have taken a firm stance against having more than 1-2 kids long long time ago. Egypt's population was the same as Norway's population in 1805 , now Egypt is a country of 90 millions, and and Norway is a country of 5 million. Which country is in a better shape now ?

You blame corruption for overpopulation ?!!! I blame the government for not taking a strong stance against calls to have more children, and against families that have a lot of kids. Of course such calls were started by Islamists(Who else ?), the Muslim Brotherhood, and their idiot founder Hassan El Banna when he wrote a book describing birth control as an evil plan from the "crusaders", and imperialists(He didn't mention Zionists then because he wrote the book before the establishment of Israel) against Islam. Islamist have been following his path with this description since. Each Muslim Brotherhood member has like 5-6 children on average. The government should have taken a firm stance against having more than 1-2 kids long long time ago. Egypt's population was the same as Norway's population in 1805 , now Egypt is a country of 90 millions, and and Norway is a country of 5 million. Which country is in a better shape now ?

No not population, Egypt has many immigrants and too much poverty, you'll never fix that problem if you don't serve the population. Theres huge poverty in Egypt and one elite very rich people's, they need good ideas rather than have too much labor low paying jobs. It has nothing to do with MB, they aren't 60 million. :lol:

No not population, Egypt has many immigrants and too much poverty, you'll never fix that problem if you don't serve the population. Theres huge poverty in Egypt and one elite very rich people's, they need good ideas rather than have too much labor low paying jobs. It has nothing to do with MB, they aren't 60 million. :lol:
Yes, we do need ideas. It is not easy to fix the mess we are in, and it will take sometime.

Yes, we do need ideas. It is not east to fix the mess we are in, and it will take sometime time.

Your agriculture I believe can change your nation around, but, also keeping the border open with Gaza will increase tourism. You can check people's names there if Egypt has intelligence on Salafi's then they'll be returned but everybody else wants a vacation and would spend their money in Egypt. Not to mention the tunnels which were good business for Egypt.

Your agriculture I believe can change your nation around, but, also keeping the border open with Gaza will increase tourism. You can check people's names there if Egypt has intelligence on Salafi's then they'll be returned but everybody else wants a vacation and would spend their money in Egypt. Not to mention the tunnels which were good business for Egypt.
What agriculture ? We don't have enough water bro. We need tourism and investments to generate jobs and economic growth. The economy is very small for such a big population. Don't get me started on the tunnel issue because we all know what it lead to.

What agriculture ? We don't have enough water bro. We need tourism and investments to generate jobs and economic growth. The economy is very small for such a big population. Don't get me started on the tunnel issue because we all know what it lead to.

You don't have enough water but you need to start doing something especially try solar power in the Sinai or something like that. I know Egypt's economy relies heavily on tourism, but to be honest it's not working right now until everything is under control. But, that's the problem, the media over exaggerates it and it scares foreigners from wanting to come. I was in Egypt this summer and it was perfectly normal and I went to the Giza pyramids and have pictures but to be honest it's not like before where professionals would do service there. The gate is controlled by one officer and inside the services are by bedioun who are clueless. We even saw a horse go wild because the owner couldn't tell the horse slips on cement so it kicked its leg back and it got stuck on the cart and ran to its death we saw it and everybody was shocked except me. My whole family was shocked, I wasn't shocked but disturbed that such stupid people do services at one of the most historically significant sites.

As for tunnels, they generate money for many Egyptians in the Sinai and Al-Arish who's economy lives off Gaza. Seriously without Gaza al-Arish won't see much business. Egypt can cooperate with Hamas, they don't like extremists either and will prevent any such people from going out of Gaza, most have already gone to Syria they aren't much in numbers. This will help the economy and Gaza will benefit and Hamas will get the weapons it needs to confront Israel. But, even if this isn't realistic to you, because I've been to the Sinai and Al Arish, opening the borders will help Egypt's tourism and Gaza can export to Egypt and Egypt can import to Gaza. Foreign organizations could pay for fuel supplies and other things to get them through.

You need some Israeli drip irrigation tech.

Cuts water needs by 70% or something.

Very popular in Africa.

You need some Israeli drip irrigation tech.

Cuts water needs by 70% or something.

Very popular in Africa.

Egyptians don't like you, at least not until you end the occupation. Now, let me and my arab brother finish your conversation. :coffee:

Egyptians don't like you, at least not until you end the occupation. Now, let me and my arab brother finish your conversation. :coffee:
Well, they haven't made Israelis illegal in Egypt.

They have made Hamas illegal in Egypt though.

:omghaha:

Well, they haven't made Israelis illegal in Egypt.

They have made Hamas illegal in Egypt though.

:omghaha:

20022546.jpg

Sometimes I feel so bad for you Hazzy. You come across as quite pathetic, in the traditional sense of the word.

Makes me want to donate a tunnel to your family or something - but the Egyptians are playing Whac-A-Mole at the moment and just smacking you sons of bitches right back down your holes:lol:

Sometimes I feel so bad for you Hazzy. You come across as quite pathetic, in the traditional sense of the word.

Makes me want to donate a tunnel to your family or something - but the Egyptians are playing Whac-A-Mole at the moment and just smacking you sons of bitches right back down your holes:lol:

lol_d4f4e4_1831960.jpg

Back
Top Bottom