What's new

Egyptian courts ban all acitvity by terrorist group Hamas.

That has nothing to do with why Egypt wants this, Hamas has offices in Lebanon, Iran, Egypt, etc....that's not the point please put the trolling aside.

This is a scheme by PA, US, and Egypt and Israel. The PA is the installed government(stooge) of Israel.
No, they move from Syria to Qatar during the war

BBC News - Hamas political leaders leave Syria for Egypt and Qatar

Now give me 1 time where Islamic Jihad bite the hands of Syria

Hamas are the little dog of Israel attacking egyptians in Sinai to protect Israel

Hamas are the little dog of Israel attacking egyptians in Sinai to protect Israel
Hamas stabbed Assad in the back. This proves Hamas are JEWNATO dogs.

In fact, Hamas have sort of become gate keepers. They patrol their little strip of land looking for Islamic Jihad and international Jihadists firing rockets.

One of them got zapped yesterday. Wouldn't surprise me of JEWNATO Hamas sent Israel the coordinates.

Although it came too little too late, it was a good move by Egypt.

Hamas poses a serious threat to the lives of the Palestinians, just as much as the Likud Party does on all fronts.

Hamas's activities have been ordered to be temporarily stopped as the group is investigated in being involved in the Wadi Natroon prison break as well as others, this has almost nothing to do with their activities in the Sinai (if any) or their policy.

Hamas poses a serious threat to the lives of the Palestinians, just as much as the Likud Party does on all fronts.

You're a sad man, Hamas poses a threat to Palestinian lives because they prevent Israel from occupying their territory? While more Palestinians have been killed in the West Bank last year than in Gaza. And PA in West Bank has no weapons, more land also is being usurped in the West Bank. Explain that for us, genius.

@Yzd Khalifa , why aren't you responding to this?

Hamas's activities have been ordered to be temporarily stopped as the group is investigated in being involved in the Wadi Natroon prison break as well as others, this has almost nothing to do with their activities in the Sinai (if any) or their policy.

I don't think it will get too far, I think Egypt and Hamas are actually talking in secret but it's just a hectic situation because of all the pressure lately. I can't see in the future though, it seems unpredictable, unless you see otherwise?

Last edited:
Weapons from Hamas found their way to Sinai terrorists and Hamas has been alleged to have had involvement with the attack which killed 20+ soldiers/police.

Hamas grenades were found.

Whilst you may not agree, it's good to see your leaders have more sense to finally put an end to 'palestinian' interference in Egypt.

Weapons from Hamas found their way to Sinai terrorists and Hamas has been alleged to have had involvement with the attack which killed 20+ soldiers/police.

Hamas grenades were found.

Whilst you may not agree, it's good to see your leaders have more sense to finally put an end to 'palestinian' interference in Egypt.

All bullshit, of course no source for your bullshit accusations.

Hamas pose a threat to everyone in the region, as Egypt has found out. They are now the dogs of Iran.

BS, Egypt never said any of that, get lost with your lies.
Egyptian courts have BANNED the terror entity called Hamas. :lol:

Get used to it Hazzy. You jail-breaking Morsi and thinking you pulled off a masterstroke by helping the MB into power, has backfired massively.

Lots of Egyptians now want NOTHING to do with you.

Egyptian courts have BANNED the terror entity called Hamas. :lol:

Get used to it Hazzy. You jail-breaking Morsi and thinking you pulled off a masterstroke by helping the MB into power, has backfired massively.

Lots of Egyptians now want NOTHING to do with you.

Millions of Egyptians support Hamas let alone the vast majority whom support Palestinians. This is an action of a military dictator, who claims to have found cure HIV. :lol:

Like in 2007-2009 period, then the Egyptian people will get the actual say and situation will turn around regardless of what Israelis wish to happen. Egyptians also are waking up to see the Israeli plans in Egypt and recently 4 Mossad agents were caught red handed. :D

And still Egypt said nothing which you claim they said nor is there any evidence of accusations made by Israel. Lies won't get you anywhere. By the day Israel is becoming more and more isolated by popular opinion. That's why a poll in Europe had Israel right below North Korea in popular public opinion. :lol:

Every single Egyptian that sides with the secular military (probably majority) now wants NOTHING to do with you because they see you and the MB as one.

They HATE the MB and will hate its bastard offspring called Hamas.

What a disaster you people are. You simply can't get ANYTHING right :omghaha:

No friends other than a Mullah Iran using you for their own gain. Using your people as cannon fodder.

Lovely stuff :lol:

Egypt has a legitimate right to defend its borders and do all it can to control the Sinai.

Having warned Hamas for months, they have taken action.

As usual, the 'palestinians' miscalculated and have stabbed another one of their allies in the back.
I would say Hamas, not all Palestinians. Its an Islamic(As in political Islam) thing, it has nothing to do with nationality, or race.

Keep running your mouth it's funny. :lol:
Hate them or like them, Israel is one of very few countries in the Middle East, if not the only one, that doesn't just talk. Very successful country. We should learn from them. Saying that, i am against a lot of their foreign policy, but honestly after the Arab "Spring" i am starting to understand some of their actions.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom