What's new

Egyptian, Jordanian, Pakistani special forces start joint drills in Pakistan

I’m now expecting this level of Ignorance here in PDF
PDF is an Iranian at heart.
Plenty of bogie members around, who does the dirty job against the Arabs on behalf of administration.
Neither you are the first Arab joining in... most left due to state sponsored insulting hurls.
Situation in govt. ranks is much worst.
I hope to see army taking over, sooner than later.

Plenty of bogie members around, who does the dirty job against the Arabs on behalf of administration.
Neither you are the first Arab joining in... most left due to state sponsored insulting hurls.

:o:
Sadly indeed.....!
I really want to continue being here ..... Lets see what is coming next :(

a Egyptian Special forces raided Larnaca International Airport near Larnaca, Cyprus, in an attempt to intervene in a hijacking.
Earlier, two assassins had killed prominent Egyptian newspaper editor Yusuf Sibai and then rounded up as hostages several Arabs who were attending a convention in Nicosia.

As Cypriot forces were trying to negotiate with the hostage-takers at the airport, Egyptian troops launched their own assault without authorization from the Cypriots.The unauthorized raid led to the Egyptians and the Cypriots exchanging gunfire, killing or injuring more than 20 of the Egyptan commandos.
In 1985, Unit 777 was dispatched again to deal with a hijacking, this time to Malta. An Egypt Air Boeing 737 (EgyptAir Flight 648) had landed in Luqa Airport under the control of Abu Nidal faction terrorists, purportedly as retaliation for Egypt's failure to protect the terrorists that had hijacked the MS Achille Lauro earlier that year.[4] Although the operation was planned more carefully this time, the TF 777 operators committed several mistakes that would eventually prove fatal to many of the hostages.[5] As explosives were detonated to attempt to blow a hole on the top of the airframe, the explosion ripped through the cabin area, immediately killing 20 passengers.[6] Using the same hole, the operators gained entry to the plane but in the confusion opened fire indiscriminately and killed and injured more passengers. In the ensuing chaos, passengers that managed to flee the plane were then gunned down by snipers in positions around the airport who mistook them for terrorists attempting to escape. The total number of passengers killed was 57, out of 88 total.[7]

In competent and over confidence .. That is what I can define arab armies and its special forces
Also can be applied on arabs as a general

Aha .... now you are selectively reading.... that operation when the Cyprus forces confused and started shooting Egyptian SF and hostages due to lack of communication.

But now I know that you are twisting facts .

and to revel some of the ignorance....
The below is another operation for the ESF ... operation ( Global Sky) when a ship with smugglers passed the Suez Canal without undergoing inspection or paying fees .

Seeing the EGYPTIAN troops asked the woman to set down rather than laying down because of her short dress ....( this is what we are )

:o:
Sadly indeed.....!
I really want to continue being here ..... Lets see what is coming next :(

Aha .... now you are selectively reading.... that operation when the Cyprus forces confused and started shooting Egyptian SF and hostages due to lack of communication.

But now I know that you are twisting facts .

and to revel some of the ignorance....
The below is another operation for the ESF ... operation ( Global Sky) when a ship with smugglers passed the Suez Canal without undergoing inspection or paying fees .

Seeing the EGYPTIAN troops asked the woman to set down rather than laying down because of her short dress ....( this is what we are )

Not only did the Egyptians inform the cyprus government of the cluster%@ck of an operation .. Egyptian specail forces killed 57 of the 88 civilians ..
Egyptian special forcee placed explosives on the wrong place immediately killing 20 passangers ... Did the Cyprus forces confuse the Egyptians into placing the explosive in the wrong place.... But more important their incompetence is shown by the simple fact that cyprus was not informed..

Egyptian Special forces are as incompetent as ita conscripted army ..

Ok joker...nice joke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom