What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Reading some of the latest, Aby tries to sound so tough for public consumption because if he doesn't and there is actually a coalition of Egypt, Sudan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and several other of the Muslim NATO which was ESACTLY designed for this purpose, that turtle head just might be way too huge to keep between his cheeks and at the same time, if he agrees to conditions that greatly favor Sudan and Egypt, the people will take a page from the January 6th statehouse insurrection except this time AK-47 are less than $15 over there and it will be a huge spoil for him.

Plus you know Sisi being a military man (and not just that but served as the intelligence director during Morsi lol) -- not like that orangutan who actually had the audacity to say he knew more than the generals -- is a military practitioner who will listen to all the top advisers from all branches and I guarantee you the damage will not be resorted to just the dam. Communications will be the first tithing targeted and taken out which will not only make them blind, but they won't be able to hear any of the EAF commands which will cripple them including taking out the main radio stations and TV & interment of course. but while all that is going down, major SEADs will be spectacularly taken out so they're completely blind, 8 years is a long time to keep an eye out on their premature military movements. Then then can just plow away at that damned dam that has waisted 10 years of negotiations. The guy thinks we're idiots and he'll find out shortly we're far from that and guess what bro, I wouldn't be surprised in there are a few Su-35s hanging around lobbying some seriously long distance munitions. The time has arrived there's no more time for those childish negotiations and take our kindness as foolishness.
Egypt has toned down its speech in the last few day while at the same time still hanging to what Sisi said about not even a drop of Egyptian waters can be touched..Which remainds one of Sadat's speech saying that no one can take even a grain of sand from the Egyptian Sinai peninsula.. after which we know what happened.. and was nothing less than The 1973 Ramadan war..

Let's hope for the best though.. a peaceful end to this problem will certainly be more beneficial..

Even the orange baboon ..as you call him, HaHaHa.. had a say on this..

Even the orange baboon ..as you call him, HaHaHa.. had a say on this..

Then he went on TV later claiming the $1.3 billion in miltary aid to Egypt will surely go to buying all Russian equipment! HAHAHAAHA, What a seriously demented old orange fool to the worst degree. Best thing that happened to this country is that he lost fair and squarely and has practically vanished.

Now a very minority of American know how this military air works and that not a single $ actually goes into an Egyptian bank be it a swiss bank or one in Zimbabwe. All they are are deals with different US manufacturers who provide military equipment to Egypt like LM or Boeing or Apache or mostly recently Raytheon and THEY get the approval from congress to release the funds to them and ONLY them to manufacture these machines and then deliver them to Egypt. THAT is how it works. We have our money that we use to buy non-American equipment so I don't know who the hell that freakish baboon was fooling,

Now the economic aid was different. Congress would agree to send (I think it finally dwindled down to $800 million) and this was during the Mubarak final years that the funds came with so many absolutely insane conditions that the Egyptian Treasury with parliamentary permission told the US that Egypt with all it's new loans and gas discoveries did not need that $800 million any more and the US can keep it simply because the conditions that came with it were simply beyond ridiculous that we probably wouldn't have put up with it for even more. That was borderline bribery. Unbelievable and glad they decided to forgo that part of the aid.

Egypt, Naval Group and submarines [Update No. 2]

Scorpene_Class.jpg

There is talk that over the last months, Egyptian officials have held three meetings with executives from the French shipbuilder Naval Group to finalize the deal for the purchase of Scorpene 2000-class submarines.

Egypt is close to signing an additional submarine deal with France, Scorpion 2000, with local manufacturing, as Egypt is preparing a basin specializing in submarine manufacturing and maintenance, which will be completed on May 25.

https://www.tacticalreport.com/egypt-naval-group-and-submarines-update-no-2/

Thus, The Egyptian arsenal will have manufacturing experience for all important Naval Categories ..

Corvettes - locally manufactured Gowind
Frigates - Meko to be manufactured locally
Submarines - Scorpene to be manufactured locally
OPVs - to be manufactured locally

Missile boats.. most likely to be manufactured locally
And still some Designs by Lurssen..
https://luerssen-defence.com/

Last edited:
Concerning the beauty beast.. 6 might have been delivered to the EAF or are being delivered..

article_5cadb1ef874074_58539979.png

In 2021 and 2022 the production line in KnaAAZ will be completely transformed into the production of Su-35 fighters for Egypt, taking into account the capacity of the enterprise: building 10 Su-35 aircraft annually. In parallel, KnaAAZ is manufacturing the fifth generation of Su-57 fighters for the Russian Aerospace Forces.

https://www.defense-arabic.com/2021/04/12/مصر-تصبح-الدولة-الثانية-بعد-الصين-التي/

So that 2nd new Italiano FREMMO magnifico la bella Facca entrara la Porta De Alexandria is settling in really nicely!

1618438013146.png

Look at these absolute two monsters! AESA And PESA radars, full batch of launchers FULLY equipped unlike those French sharameet (Samehny ya Rab) but I think it's a load of BALONEY that Egypt requested them to be empty. A7A! Who the frig does that? NO way. They were land attack missiles instead of changing them to Air defense they left them empty. You know, think of how difficult it's been for us to exercise a lousy option that BELONGS to us on 12 additional Rafales and the difficulties they've given us. I say Kus@#$%^&* you guys know the rest of that and stick with our newly found bella facca Itlaliana friends and get those Typhoons immediately and pair them with the Rafales and increase the Sukhois and Migs and of course load up on 50 Su-57s forget the Rafale unless they come with and offer we can't refuse. Can't wait for the MEKOs and the totally revamped Egyptian Navy and then take the old American ships and Su-35 / Mig-35 target practice. BAboom!

1618438053196.png

1618438448683.png

LOVE THAT POWERHOUSE @The SC
Definitely time to really concentrate on more subs and play the Israeli double agents well so they think it's one thing when it's another. That Natanz thing they pulled was just out of this world. We need to be better than that and prove it with this Ethiopia mission InshaAllah.

Captain SC and King Billip. definitely new state of the art submarines,

1618439171813.png

Last edited:

Still to come : 2 to 4 Bergamini, 6 (4 + 2) Meko A200 , 4 to 6 Scorpene 2000 submarines (there is also talk about 2 Type214) and Belharra frigates, 20 Italian OPVs and missile boats as well as The Kamov Katran..

Meko A200
MEKO-2.jpg

Scorpene 2000
DCNS_Scorpene_SSK_top.jpg

Type214
tcg-ntsp-01.jpg

Belharra frigate
FDI_01_HORIZONTAL_-1-800x445.jpg

OPV
Falaj_2_class_stealth_patrol_vessel_Ganthoot_Salahah_UAE_Navy_Fincantieri_top.jpg

And/or
Comandanti%2Bnew.jpg

or
Fincantieri_02.jpg

Kamov Katran Ka-52k
e2c27ea5486858abd29165a1cf412ca3.jpg

* And the news of the last multi-item bid that Egypt made about 6 Corvettes and 20 patrol or missile launchers.. as well as the negotiations with Lurssen about ToT for JV design and development of civilian and military ships..

Last edited:

A couple of funny things that pic reminded me of. First of all, it took us a little while to realize that type of arrangement and how they line all the different makes and models in order of properties and capabilities but interestingly enough, we knew quite well the Beechcraft 1900c was involved in intel gathering and all that library developing stuff they do to feed the 8 E-2C all sorts of information etc. But with that recent thread you opened about how they've figured out how to link all makes and models with IFF and ground control was because of what they learned from the RBE2 AESA radar in the Rafale which makes me wonder whether that is why they've placed that bird in the middle as their most important asset or is it simply the best and most enjoyable fighter they have? lol.

The other thing is was we're seeing here, especially the weapons and pods are a mere factor of the stock they carry because the EGY Army is the last to show something like that off. Good stuff, SC.

Last edited:
I wonder if EAF can use JDAM type bombs from the UAE on their Rafales in the future.

Mirage 2000 can carry four of these MK82 so I wonder how many Rafales can carry considering their much greater payload capacity. French allowed integration on Mirages so it is possible they would allow integration on Rafales.

It was designed by RSA but IP is owned by UAE as well as production albeit complex parts must be imported like seekers.

Screenshot 2021-04-15 6.12.34 PM.png

Interesting thing about the AASM Hammer missile used on Rafale is that a lot of it is was designed by South Africans subcontracted by Safran because they had no experience with some of the systems.

Some of those same guys now work in the UAE and are developing various systems.

Last edited:
I wonder if EAF can use JDAM type bombs from the UAE on their Rafales in the future.

That's is one of the main reasons it's satellite production and launching and orbiting it for.....under the disguise of weather watching looool. I have no doubt that it is in the middle of creating some sort of GPS q\guided munition. What we need is a US president who can just come out and not have to please the friggin Isrhellis and tell them Egypt is an ally and we need to supply them with all those important equipment we've denied them in the past because we always assumes they were the aggressors when they were the ones who were attacked 3 frigging times!!! Need huge balls to do that but they'll always find a reason not to and that is why Sisi has been so smart to realize it's time to move on our own. Hey, better late than never I suppose.

BTW, @The SC , you see that picture you posted of the two Su-35s and possibly 6 already in Egypt training etc.? Well, there was an American dude who flew either F-16or F-5 Aggressors at red flag told me personally y.
when I showed him that pic and other and if you look closely at the leading edge flap of the wing, you can see dark grey rectangular panels there and those are the supposed AESA but get this - he tells me don't be fooled by Russian propaganda, those are certainly not ASEA radars with tiny modules they wouldn't scan 10km if true and in fact when the bought those two Su-27 and studied them and talked to Russian American, they figured those are IFF sensors only. I was devastated because I wasn't talking to some quac. The whole time he was in uniform standing with arms behind his back as if he was talking to someone important, yeah me LOL! But we have pictures of them installing the radars, right?

1618531711767.png

Those dark panels at the leading edge flaps over the R-27s at the wing root and supposedly they are somewhere else in the aircraft which would kinda debunk his theory a little.

Attachments

• 1618531536942.png
    1618531536942.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 16

Mirage 2000 can carry four of these MK82 so I wonder how many Rafales can carry considering their much greater payload capacity. French allowed integration on Mirages so it is possible they would allow integration on Rafales.

It was designed by RSA but IP is owned by UAE as well as production albeit complex parts must be imported like seekers.

View attachment 734479

Interesting thing about the AASM Hammer missile used on Rafale is that a lot of it is was designed by South Africans subcontracted by Safran because they had no experience with some of the systems.

Some of those same guys now work in the UAE and are developing various systems.

Honestly, IMO, the EAF Mirage 2000 would be the BEST choice to put those on depending on the French and their croissants if they were any good that morning since they would have not only a say in the matter but also be involved if they agree. Because Safran was heavily involved with Israehell, I would be SUPER DUPER cautions about infiltrators. If they got into Natanz and did what they supposedly did....imagine the screening the EAF would need to do. But I think the 2000s are the BEST choice to start with. The F-16s might have to be done behind closed doors but that's almost a prelude to war. I wouldn't touch the Rafales until it's time for the meteors to go in. But then again, the Russians would welcome anything but they aircraft are so loaded with weapons it might mot be necessary.

A couple of funny things that pic reminded me of. First of all, it took us a little while to realize that type of arrangement and how they line all the different makes and models in order of properties and capabilities but interestingly enough, we knew quite well the Beechcraft 1900c was involved in intel gathering and all that library developing stuff they do to feed the 8 E-2C all sorts of information etc. But with that recent thread you opened about how they've figured out how to link all makes and models with IFF and ground control was because of what they learned from the RBE2 AESA radar in the Rafale which makes me wonder whether that is why they've placed that bird in the middle as their most important asset or is it simply the best and most enjoyable fighter they have? lol.

The other thing is was we're seeing here, especially the weapons and pods are a mere factor of the stock they carry because the EGY Army is the last to show something like that off. Good stuff, SC.
The Rafale seems to be the Router in this case..as it was said that it has a comm system that can communicate with both Western and Eastern fighter planes and integrate both..

That's is one of the main reasons it's satellite production and launching and orbiting it for.....under the disguise of weather watching looool. I have no doubt that it is in the middle of creating some sort of GPS q\guided munition. What we need is a US president who can just come out and not have to please the friggin Isrhellis and tell them Egypt is an ally and we need to supply them with all those important equipment we've denied them in the past because we always assumes they were the aggressors when they were the ones who were attacked 3 frigging times!!! Need huge balls to do that but they'll always find a reason not to and that is why Sisi has been so smart to realize it's time to move on our own. Hey, better late than never I suppose.

BTW, @The SC , you see that picture you posted of the two Su-35s and possibly 6 already in Egypt training etc.? Well, there was an American dude who flew either F-16or F-5 Aggressors at red flag told me personally y.
when I showed him that pic and other and if you look closely at the leading edge flap of the wing, you can see dark grey rectangular panels there and those are the supposed AESA but get this - he tells me don't be fooled by Russian propaganda, those are certainly not ASEA radars with tiny modules they wouldn't scan 10km if true and in fact when the bought those two Su-27 and studied them and talked to Russian American, they figured those are IFF sensors only. I was devastated because I wasn't talking to some quac. The whole time he was in uniform standing with arms behind his back as if he was talking to someone important, yeah me LOL! But we have pictures of them installing the radars, right?

View attachment 734520

Those dark panels at the leading edge flaps over the R-27s at the wing root and supposedly they are somewhere else in the aircraft which would kinda debunk his theory a little.
Wings L-band radar.. some say AESA of IFF.. but most likly not just for IFF..

xWGcfM8.jpg

NIIP-AESA-L-Band-Brochure-2S.jpg

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-2009-06.html

Unlike in the case of the US F-22 and F-35 where they serve mainly for IFF

Last edited:
The Rafale seems to be the Router in this case..as it was said that it has a comm system that can communicate with both Western and Eastern fighter planes and integrate both..
I do believe all Egyptian air force fighters gets an Egyptian made IFF , Egyptian communication systems and they are connected via Egyptian data link

Back
Top Bottom