What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

They've been very hush-hush about that. Same with some of the other Chinese stuff they get which I'm not sure why TBH. There's a 6x6 APC they bought a couple years ago similar to the Pagaso BMR they have but you don't see them showing it off much in any of the videos. Neither do they show the Korean K-136 MLRS but in that video, along with the M-270 looks like the SAKR MLRS directly behind it also firing from a tracked unit. There is some interesting stuff going on in that video with quick snippets you really have to pay attention to notice them lol. I think there's a section were they're firing the M-109 Howitzer also.

As far as the WS-2, with the listed range of 200 km and the supposed claim that it might even be close to 350 km is insanely crazy and that might be a huge reason why we don't see it anywhere except for in articles that they purchased it.
But does that mean we might not get Polonez MRL from Belarus there was a high chance of having it Manufactured In Egypt

Poor guy

But does that mean we might not get Polonez MRL from Belarus there was a high chance of having it Manufactured In Egypt

This link says that Sisi met with the Belarusian president and he was especially interested in the Polonez MRL but after the meeting they signed 13 contract for a total of 44 million Belarusian Rubles which I don't think is enough for a battery of MLRS TBH. But it also says they were interested in the Buk-MB SAM system, and the ADUNOK combat module and also the development of the Sinesis IT company — the KIPOD cloud-based intelligent video surveillance platform.

Just found out this threat existed.
So anyways....

The Egyptian military has all the cool weapons a military needs. They keep buying stuff, yet they usually perform horribly in war like really. Be it the overall result or casualties, they do their job horribly. They need a better strategy at this point, not just weaponry.
“Usually perform horrible in war” I’ll be as clear as possible here.
The War of 1956? We had pilots hits converting to russian fighters, most with no more than 50 flight hours when the British and French launched their attacks.
The War of 1967? We were defeated due to the bad layout of our land forces in the Sinai, pressure by the US to decrease forces in the Sinai, lack of good fighters (in terms of range and armament).
The War of 1973? For anyone who researched the Egyptian Military, precisely weapons, won’t say such thing. Egypt captured only a fraction of the lands ceased by Israel in 1967, but as if we had the weapons to cease the whole Sinai or the capability to defend against Nuclear Weapons? We had to plan a war we can chew with our capabilities.
War of 1977? Well... nothing to even claim to be bad.
War of 1990? Well the Sudanese Military was out of Halaib triangle, rather not call it a war.
And only NOW do we have something to claim as good weapons but either way the Sinai is simply not a good battlefield, if it was desert without villages for example then yes, we’d have ISIS wiped out years ago.
Casualties in 1956 were 2000? But according to us we were causing more casualties on the Israelis before the British and French attacked.
Casualties in 1967? Yes, many were locked between Israeli advances so yes. But never in a line v line combat.
In 1973? 5,000 casualties - some died because of the EAF would intercept the Israeli fighters over the delta causing them to drop their bombs before attacking the bases - over farmlands, but is there any other way to defend against them?
If you meant the Sinai then yes I agree we aren’t performing like we should, but compared to previous wars then you’d have to give us F-4Es, Mirage Vs to prove the point.
Glad you asked, ask me about anything if you want.
Right so in case - or well, we all come across - someone mentions the EAF’s different platforms being isolated, not on the same datalink or any alternatives:
18CDC84A-CFA7-47BB-AF6C-8F0DC828D725.jpeg

Egypt and Teledyne were co operating and made a “transponder unit” which Northrop Grumman enhanced for the Egyptian military, it says that it makes French and Russian/Soviet IFF Systems interoperable with the US supplied weapons (to cut it short).
Teledyne, the same company that made Egypt the Scarab drones - stealth recon ones that can be deployed from F-4Es. Looks like Teledyne had a good chunk of Egypt’s Military Aid over the years.

Last edited:
Now 100 members of the Egyptian Navy are in the Italian city of Spezia training on the Bergamini FREMM frigates which were recently contracted by Egypt.

Egypt requested special modifications to the frigates valued at 140 million €. The Italian side will bear the total loan amount of the 1.2 billion € deal.

Eks6nW-XIAAZ6dQ

Last edited:
Sisi: The strength of the army is great ..No one can attack Egypt from abroad

5f8eb5594c59b732380dfdd4.jpg

He added during the graduation ceremony of a batch of students of the War College: “No one can attack Egypt from abroad, because we will not attack anyone, and the strength of the army is also great, God willing. The task that you can add to you is to build real awareness for your brother who is coming so he passes it on to his family, there is no challenge facing us, that we can't deal with when we have to face it with real awareness. Some say why the urgency to refer to this danger? Because it is no less dangerous than any aggressor against the state.

https://almarsad.co/2020/10/20/قوة-الجيش-عظيمة-السيسي-محدش-يقدر-يعتد/

To understand what he means:

El-Sisi: New generations of wars are being re-exported to turn public opinion into a tool of destruction

https://almarsad.co/2020/10/11/السيسي-الأجيال-الجديدة-للحروب-يعاد-تص/

Last edited:

If he's innocent or got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time and wasn't involved, yes poor guy for sure and being in the hands of those guys, he's in biiiiigggg trouble yaalhweee. But if he was involved, then he's caught.

Minister of Defense: The plans to arm the armed forces never stop and we have the latest systems

https://almarsad.co/2020/10/20/وزير-الدفاع-المصري-خطط-تسليح-القوات-ال/

God bless these men walahi, you know, being one of the three manning one of those artillery units in that heat and sand and dust and let's face it, it doesn't pay well and it's not glamorous or anything like that, yet they do their job and do it well and disciplined and on the money. You gotta give it to them.

Why react haha I n the region just Israel have underwater pistols

LOL!! M3lesh ana asef, I thought you were talking about a toy water gun and you were joking. Honestly, those Israelis are full of it. That's about as useless as a fat lady underwater. Better looking into newer state of the art rebreather tanks and new diver suits with the new survivability materials and essentials than those water guns. Just my opinion.

Those MK Ambassador fast attack boats are neat looking and the interesting thing about them is that they're built just for Egypt and customized for Egypt's navy. No one else has these and the cool part is how the bow is lobbed off like that. I believe it has something to do with the anchor but either way, it makes it look rather unique.

If he's innocent or got caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time and wasn't involved, yes poor guy for sure and being in the hands of those guys, he's in biiiiigggg trouble yaalhweee. But if he was involved, then he's caught.

God bless these men walahi, you know, being one of the three manning one of those artillery units in that heat and sand and dust and let's face it, it doesn't pay well and it's not glamorous or anything like that, yet they do their job and do it well and disciplined and on the money. You gotta give it to them.

LOL!! M3lesh ana asef, I thought you were talking about a toy water gun and you were joking. Honestly, those Israelis are full of it. That's about as useless as a fat lady underwater. Better looking into newer state of the art rebreather tanks and new diver suits with the new survivability materials and essentials than those water guns. Just my opinion.

Those MK Ambassador fast attack boats are neat looking and the interesting thing about them is that they're built just for Egypt and customized for Egypt's navy. No one else has these and the cool part is how the bow is lobbed off like that. I believe it has something to do with the anchor but either way, it makes it look rather unique.
Yes bro.. those soldiers really show that the Egyptian army spirit of protecting the nation comes first and above all!

The Ambassador my man.. I hoped Egypt got the ToT of it ..but as we know the US is so miser with ToT.. one has to pay a high price for it to happen ..like they do with KSA and the UAE.. but no problem.. as everything can be shared with Egypt..eventually..😉😅

Last edited:
The pic was an answer to that intruder in the thread..:devil:

Back
Top Bottom