What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The pic was an answer to that intruder in the thread..:devil:

Oh, lol! That guy that blew in and left a derogatory comment lol.

BTW, everyone see the rescue by the Egyptian Navy of that little sailboat that was carrying 57 people in it!? I can't believe they fit that many people into this 30ft sailboat to begin with!!? 31 Iraqis, 23 Iranians, 2 Turkish and 1 Egyptian were transported to the July 3 naval base in Jarjoub. Can't believe 57 people fit in this sailboat carrying a Turkish flag apparently. No wonder it needed rescue. It was probably ready to tip over with that many people in it. And they're all very young people. The one kid with the bright yellow sweatshirt couldn't be older than 15.

ElAqxBdW0Ak5YrG

They must've panicked a little when that monster with missiles canisters rumbled through the waves right at them lol.

ElAqv4bXEAEu_LS

How about this beauty?

ElA3bUEW0AoeUFm

I can see but I don't know what is that?
I can see a intelligence shape ship
I don't know:D

I just learned something the other day. Never realized it until recently, but do you notice the black paint right in front of the cockpit on the top of the fuselage? You see it also on all the MiG-29s and MiG-35s and Su-27, 30, 34, 35 and MiG-25 and MiG-31 etc. It just dawned on me a few days ago that black paint is on all those aircraft right in front of the glass cockpit and I found out it is because of the sun's glare. The black paint cuts down on the heavy glare from the sun so it doesn't blind the pilots. Russians really think of everything.

I just learned something the other day. Never realized it until recently, but do you notice the black paint right in front of the cockpit on the top of the fuselage? You see it also on all the MiG-29s and MiG-35s and Su-27, 30, 34, 35 and MiG-25 and MiG-31 etc. It just dawned on me a few days ago that black paint is on all those aircraft right in front of the glass cockpit and I found out it is because of the sun's glare. The black paint cuts down on the heavy glare from the sun so it doesn't blind the pilots. Russians really think of everything.
Sorry that was my mistake
I meant what is in background of middle picture

But does that mean we might not get Polonez MRL from Belarus there was a high chance of having it Manufactured In Egypt
Belarus has this cutie too..It was developed in close cooperation with Ukrainian experts with the Ukrainian MS-400 engine

1545576121717.png

The missile has a range of 500 km

Warhead 350 kg

The missile is 6 meters long

Gross weight 1500 kg

The speed of the missile is 900 km / h

The diameter of the rocket - 320 mm

Wing width - 2,7 m

АИСТ missiles to be operated in the style of Polonez MLRS, and are to be installed on the MZKT-7930 trucks

Polonez MLRS

mailservice-3-38.jpg

Partnership for Future
https://www.vpk.gov.by/en/news/partnership-for-future.html

The Mistrals are just superb, the next step could be a Fast jet Aircraft Carrier for EN.
The first in the continent!
And even the Sub shot is great.
Something I did not know, a model Helwan HA-300 in United Arab Republic colours!
Seems both Egypt and India learnt a lot from the Legendary design house of Messerschmitt.

The Mistrals are just superb, the next step could be a Fast jet Aircraft Carrier for EN.
The first in the continent!
And even the Sub shot is great.
Something I did not know, a model Helwan HA-300 in United Arab Republic colours!
Seems both Egypt and India learnt a lot from the Legendary design house of Messerschmitt.
Back in the 60s Egypt and India were good allies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom