What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I'm just sick of those under graded f16s, get rid of them and replace them with something superior, the French may give the source code to egypt secretly if they have their own way, which isn't taboo at all now, france and germany are facing off against the US since the whole gas price cap thing took place, they wouldn't want to further sour relations with the French

I'm just sick of those under graded f16s, get rid of them and replace them with something superior, the French may give the source code to egypt secretly if they have their own way, which isn't taboo at all now, france and germany are facing off against the US since the whole gas price cap thing took place, they wouldn't want to further sour relations with the French
I hope but I doubt that France gave us the source code.

Maybe FA-50 will replace the old F-16 because don't forget that FA-50 is LIFT aircraft (Lead-in fighter training) and with the source code, it would a be game changer for us.

Other problem we have dozens of them so it is hard to replace them easily.

Last edited:
I hope but I doubt that France gave us the source code.

Maybe FA-50 will replace the old F-16 because don't forget that FA-50 is LIFT aircraft (Lead-in fighter training) and with the source code, it would a be game changer for us.

Other problem we have dozens of them so it is hard to replace them easily.
Perhaps there are a handful of nations that would love to take these falcons of are hands, Morocco is a really good example since they're procuring large amounts of American equipment, they even have access to the AIM-120. Tunisia is another candidate. Even some gulf states like the emiratis, Bahrain, Qatar, and possibly Kuwait. Saudi uses double engine aircraft only to traverse its sheer terrain. Not sure about Oman is also a user of the falcon, as they can be considered a potential candidate.

Greece is yet another example, they could do a swap of mirages for f16s, but I'm just speaking hypothetical at this point

Perhaps there are a handful of nations that would love to take these falcons of are hands, Morocco is a really good example since they're procuring large amounts of American equipment, they even have access to the AIM-120. Tunisia is another candidate. Even some gulf states like the emiratis, Bahrain, Qatar, and possibly Kuwait. Saudi uses double engine aircraft only to traverse its sheer terrain. Not sure about Oman is also a user of the falcon, as they can be considered a potential candidate.

Greece is yet another example, they could do a swap of mirages for f16s, but I'm just speaking hypothetical at this point
But they are old blocks so we don't know if they are interested on buying it.

Are all of our f-16 squadrons have ayats from the Quran?

rADkzGafdVqDcB_oEVLIrMqWaZGXHdOSMKg1Jh52sdIa9hYNkU68p1RDW-Kn0e3SzXE-cXq6rwZGxQ=s1600-nd-v1

Chinese media 🇨🇳: Egypt 🇪🇬 seeks to acquire Chinese PL-15E missiles.
The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production is about to reach an agreement with China to obtain the right to manufacture the missile.
The range of the missile is 200 km in the version for the Chinese army and 145 km in the export version...

Hope it is true @Gomig-21 @The SC @sami_1 @Foinikas @Philip the Arab

From the photo, he got this info from Tactical Report

The Chinese are talking about Egypt buying a large batch of PL-15E missiles
Theoretically, the missiles may work on two aircraft, the MIG-29M & SU-35, the advanced training aircraft, the light fighter, and even the UCAV / ROYAL WINGMAN, which explains the importance of acquiring large numbers of it.
The issue of linking the missile to the Rafale plane France will not accept except on one condition that the missile is manufactured locally and the terms of the contract on the Rafale were to accept any munitions produced locally in Egypt.

The Egyptian Air Force contains 1,300 American Sparrow AIM-7P/M missiles on the Egyptian F-16 fleet. Perhaps Egypt will not resort to the option of supplying the F-16 with a PL-15E missile except in case of war.
The PL-15E deal in itself is a tool of pressure on the Americans to accept other solutions from the Egyptians. It may provide Egypt with other solutions such as the MICA or even the TC-II Sky Sword 2 or Mitsubishi AAM-4.
images1515.jpg

Simply put, the LCA TEJAS aircraft project is important in components whose technology can be transferred, such as the UTTAM AESA radar, to be integrated into other aircraft such as the MiRAGE-2000.F-16 in Future
And the Indians spoke of Egypt's interest in transferring engine technology from them

52515569732_69f803ffec_b.jpg

The Chinese side is interested in providing Egypt with FC-31/35 aircraft. The presence of India is a motivating factor for China to have more flexibility in transferring technology and contracting with Egypt.

Last edited:

The Chinese are talking about Egypt buying a large batch of PL-15E missiles
Theoretically, the missiles may work on two aircraft, the MIG-29M & SU-35, the advanced training aircraft, the light fighter, and even the UCAV / ROYAL WINGMAN, which explains the importance of acquiring large numbers of it.
The issue of linking the missile to the Rafale plane France will not accept except on one condition that the missile is manufactured locally and the terms of the contract on the Rafale were to accept any munitions produced locally in Egypt.

The Egyptian Air Force contains 1,300 American Sparrow AIM-7P/M missiles on the Egyptian F-16 fleet. Perhaps Egypt will not resort to the option of supplying the F-16 with a PL-15E missile except in case of war.
The PL-15E deal in itself is a tool of pressure on the Americans to accept other solutions from the Egyptians. It may provide Egypt with other solutions such as the MICA or even the TC-II Sky Sword 2 or Mitsubishi AAM-4.
View attachment 904915
Simply put, the LCA TEJAS aircraft project is important in components whose technology can be transferred, such as the UTTAM AESA radar, to be integrated into other aircraft such as the MiRAGE-2000.F-16 in Future
And the Indians spoke of Egypt's interest in transferring engine technology from them

View attachment 904916

The Chinese side is interested in providing Egypt with FC-31/35 aircraft. The presence of India is a motivating factor for China to have more flexibility in transferring technology and contracting with Egypt.
I doubt that we will get the missile sadly. Unless we buy something from them like J-10/31-35

But they are old blocks so we don't know if they are interested on buying it.
Those nations have a decent amount of money they can spend for upgrades, also if the egyptian mod is really close to the deal with the pl-15 then its likely to go through. China sells some of its best stuff but is hesitant on tot for some of its tech

Enta bet hazzar wala el? I rememnered he enjoyed patches and I thought that was a unique on nephew sent me so I showed it to him. Eh el kalam el btoulo 3al el Que'an el Karim?

Enjoy the photos they will most probably be my last since I went to that MMEE guy's thread and was shown the Egyptiannavy as pathetic again and I told him off as well as the moderators who did nothing to elimnate the insults to Arabs in the thread that @Akasa opened about Medusa excercise and a couple of Pakistanis called us names that we never liberated Jerusalem LOLOLOL where the F were they where we were shedding out grandparents blood fighting for them even losing,we were still fighting until the last was we kicked their bloody a$$ halfway through Sinai and they wanted to keep parts of it and all they got was the middle finger.

So because I stomped on him and told him his pathetic gobble gobble turkleu navy would get SWALLOWED by our Egyptian navy he probably didn't take that well but I warned him to stay the frig out of our only thread where we have our own peace and bother no one, even compliment others so between my lashing out at that MMEE dude, I also let go on the mods who will most certainly ban me for f. I basically called them biased and almost corrupt except @Waztick. Egypt and will only take so much before I respond in kind and I am hardly apologetic about it.

If it happens, you'll never see me again so I wish you all the best in your lives and endeavors especially you @The SC the half Saudi & Egyptian with nothing but excellence things to say about Egypt. Yallah, ma'alena.

rADkzGafdVqDcB_oEVLIrMqWaZGXHdOSMKg1Jh52sdIa9hYNkU68p1RDW-Kn0e3SzXE-cXq6rwZGxQ=s1600-nd-v1

The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production is about to reach an agreement with China to obtain the right to manufacture the missile.
The range of the missile is 200 km in the version for the Chinese army and 145 km in the export version...

There are more procurement news from Tactical report, loitering drone, radar ToT...but how authentic is this website?

I didn't want to talk unless absolutely necessary, but when I see dogs barking, I tame them.🤣

k🐟
Believe it or not.but you egyptian are israelis little bitch since 1977.you can't deploy your own military in your own sinai without the permission of israel.that's the level of your country.

So what. We put the Al-Tariqs om\n the blk52s and Mirage 2ks and the US couldn't as much asA fart in the wind. Probably because like @Philip the Arab said they can be fired using an iPad and none of the avionics need to be altered or touched.

I'm sure China has got a whiff of that set up and has done the same of what Egypt along with the UAE will modify them so we can add them to the F-16 while giving the US and it's F-15s the middle finger again. DEFINTITELY put them on the M2Ks since we seen then with Tariqs which will INSTANTLY make that ground attack aircraft a MASSIVE A2A platform and if the French said either it's too much to modify the into lookdown/shootdown then they get the pad AND THE FINGER also lmao and now you can imagine 200 F-16s and Mirage 2000s with PL-15s on Rafales and 46 MiG-29M/M2 with a potent 200kh range and a NEZ of 60 or more kilometers the enemy including the paper bag F-35 will go screaming towards their territories. And on top of all that, if we can pull out our Su-37 with RVVSD and R37M, no one will ever dare approach our lands and shores by over 500 km because they know we are not subject to our own abilities stick to ITAR for purchased cruise missiles and the ones we're making can range any distance which means nothing comes close to our shores by over 1000 km.

@Beast , put them on our Ka-52s also pls and watch the world run away LOLOLOL! :D Good stuff/\.

Last edited:
Believe it or not.but you egyptian are israelis little bitch since 1977.you can't deploy your own military in your own sinai without the permission of israel.that's the level of your country.

Only a butch like your sorry decrepit asshole as yourself who would make such AN IGNIORANT AND FOOLISH AND JEALOUS REMARKK LIKE THAT. HOW OLD ARE YOU 12, YOU ASOUND LIKW 8 I'M 56 84 TIMES YOUR PATHETIC AGE AND JAVE READ 600 NOKS ON WQR MORE THAN YOUR SORRY ***.

READ 100 BOOKS OF WAR AND THIS PART OF WAR THAN YOUE PATHETIC SOUL AND MORE THAN YOU AND HABVE LOST MWMBERS OF MY FAMILY IN THE 4 WARS AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO COM MEHERE AND SPEW THIS BULLSHIT"?

Mosti Ignorant comment like that makes it SO obvious that you are a mentally retarrded individual who just want to fight and derail the thread. You're a IDIOT of the leaders of the IDIOTS on this bitch forum. You have no clue the history between the fights of Egypt and Israel for the Palestinians and Jerusalem and how many of us died fighting for that cause OFTHE HISTORYHEIND ITALL so show some respect you bitch!!!!!! GO ahead, packsword, keep your word you coward moderator!!

Egypt and Israel AND America! America helped you against the Soviet Union instead they HE;PELDED ISREAl against Egypt and the Palestinians, so YOU Don't DARE OPEN YOUR FITHY MOUTH in OUR THREAD ABOUTTHE HUMANSACRFICES WE MADE FIGHTING THAT LITTLE BITCH ISRAEL THAT YOU SEEM TO have just heard from some other fool like THAT SUPER ANGRY DICKHEAD AND HATEFUL TraNGO or Hussain? the VERY NEXTPOST YOU MAKE ON THIS THREAD i WILL DESTROYT IT! YOU'REWHAT. 18 YEARS OLD? iM]'M 56 BENN round over 3 times your life and read and have family involved int The wars so don't YOU DARE TELL ME ANYTHING OUT OF YOUR STINKING PIE HOLE! IGNORANG FOOL.

IF YOU SPEW YOUR SHIT HERE AGAIN, I WILL DESTROY YOU. hAVE SOME MANNERS AND ARGUE PROPARY AND WE WILL RESPOND PROPARLY. YOU COME WITH THE BS INSUTLS YOU DID AND BELIEVE.LIEVE ME UPOU WILL RECIEVETHE SAME IN KIN DANEVEN WORST WILL GET A BEATING AND i;LL RUN YOU OUT OF HERE UNTI;THYBAND ME OR SEE YOU RUN OUT O FHERE HOLDING YOUR PANTS UP Y'AL OMAK KHAWAL YAL OMAK HOMAR!

Last edited:
Go shower off your filth first
Who can not deploy his forces in Sinai
Egypt has a large military airport in the heart of Sinai, Miles and Arish, other than the base of Port Said, the base of the port of Arish and Sokhna, and also Safaga.
Don't talk bigger than you
Whoever wants to liberate Jerusalem, let him bring his army to Sinai and we will see

Don't you have nuclear missiles and missiles with long ranges? Why didn't you launch them at Israel to liberate Jerusalem? If you have the means, then your country is the biggest whore in the Islamic world, because you are the only Islamic country that has nuclear power.

Have you provided the Palestinians with a service yet?
Did you help in the reconstruction of Gaza after the last war? Did you participate in stopping the war and the suffering of the people of Gaza? Did you provide assistance to the Palestinian people?
Is there a single company that builds roads, hospitals and housing units for the people of Gaza?
Did your country provide a financial grant to the people of Gaza?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom