What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@Gomig-21 I don't understand why Greece hasn't bought any Ambassador Mk.III ships. If we had bought 3 of them,we could have replaced 3 Combattant ships. Actually,they're even better. They're like corvettes.

If we end up buying Gowind HN,we could have a common ship for exercises :P

What I see is that the Egyptian Navy is being acknowledged as a major power in the Mediterranean by more and more countries. Its strength and size make it impossible for the region from Spain to the Gulf of Aden,to ignore it.

If you followed the original deal of those ships, for some strange reason, they were built strictly for Egypt. No other country was involved it was almost like a request by Egypt to the US that the EN wanted a fast missile boat with those crisscross missiles hidden in the center of the hull, a Phalanx CIWS and some other firepower and they built them and tested them just for Egypt. It was strange because they turned out to be such a success, but very expensive that at the time, we could only afford 4. If it was a custom operation like it was, they should've ended up with 10 or 12 of them with that really interesting flat nose.

1670645589704.png

1670645622913.png

1670645656353.png

Patrolling oil and gas rigs as well as shadowing Mistrals back in 2018 when they were placing a pair of Avengers on the front deck.

1670645972744.png

1670646005320.png

1670646018727.png

Just like the Scarab drones. These were built by Northrop Gruman probably because Egypt requested drones and they didn't have any say in the design and they went nuts with these stealthy units ahead of their time. These were built in the early 80s just for Egypt and 50 put out of the 58 or so are still in their plywood packaging collecting dust in some warehouse, these were not what Egypt wanted. They were fast, stealthy recon with JATO assisted takeoff and when fuel finished up, it would land with a parachute. Ever see any type of UAV nowadays that operates like that?

1670640694924.png

1670641496406.png

1670641546768.png

1670641625812.png

Yeah, that was hardly what the Egyptian Army wanted and expected something much more conventional with WHEELS that could take off normally and land instead of this silly setup.

So, some are doing recon over Sinai using old style black & white pics and that's about it. I believe they return them fast enough to drop them in a safe zone.

When it came time for the EN to request a missile ship, it told the US that is wanted in on the design because it didn't want some guy's dream design and it wanted something practical like crisscross missiles (I believe they're Exocets) Phalanx CIWS, a certain type of propulsion and torpedoes and they need to be fast, and the US obliged. Only problem is they charged the aid money so much we were only able to get 4 of them. We should've ended up with at least 10 since they're such great boats but hey, they priced themselves out because now we go to France, Italy and European countries for our naval needs since the US stuck their nose way too deep into the sink lol.

Looks that way. It also seems every time we see a promotion, they're carrying AGM-65 Mavericks which our F-16s have plenty of...

1670643221481.png

...and also AIM-9L or P or Ms which we also have plenty for our F-16s and I am yet to see any SK munitions mounted on them which is what I would expect the EAF to want instead of more American restrictions, right? Either that or they're willing to deal with all the US BS in return for the full ToT and the 100 aircraft they'll get out of them and then be able to change munitions to perhaps Chinese ones. I think they have a good plan.

Looks like SK is winning the deal. @Gomig-21
1670643684939.png

Ya halawa!

1670644575670.png

Bergamini and MEKO together is just great but look at the size difference. Despite how much further the MEKO is, it still is dwarfed by the Bergamini and should really be a corvette and not a frigate TBH. But one of these days hopefully we'll see the entire new fleet of these new stealth ships but as we all know, that will never happen for security reasons but even docked would be nice to see.

This still has me perplexed. Doesn't the US not allow any kind of munition of any kind by any other manufacturer on EAF F-16s? So what is going on here with the Al-Tariqs? Did they change their minds and now the EAF can add whatever if wants just not Chinese or Russian?

1670645038810.png

Attachments

• 1670641682912.png
    1670641682912.png
    482.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Also back in 2018, a bunch of Nimrs and armored vehicles & RG-33 MRAP Vehicles & RG-33 MRAPs when they were cleaning out vermin and cretin from Northern Sinai. I do remember a lot of criticism from the outside and inside about how close they were bunched up like that and should spread out a bit more for IED and easy targets.

1670646762473.png

Egyptian officers attend Hellenic Army military exercises within the framework of the Military Cooperation Program between Greece and Egypt also in the year 2018.

1670647121849.png

1670647145667.png

1670647172264.png

1670647189565.png

1670647208143.png

Nice Greek Leapords.

1670647242577.png

1670647323650.png

Time to drop some HAMMERS and some dumb bombs. Here's a perfect example of what I was referring to the other day on a previous post, why we don't have JDAM kits is absolutely ridiculous. Here's a highly qualified F-16 pilot getting ready to take off in a Block 52 with what appears to be a bear dumb Mark 84 bomb. Why that isn't equipped with a JDAM kit for a precision strike is beyond me. Are our neighbors that afraid? Don't we have some seriously written and adhrered to peace document or is it one of those worries of 3rd party infractions?

1670648154554.png

Terrible! Put it on a block 40 in that case. After all these years this has gotten ridiculous. Notice the Rafales with AAMS HAMMERS and the US F16s with dummies?

1670648243483.png

If you followed the original deal of those ships, for some strange reason, they were built strictly for Egypt. No other country was involved it was almost like a request by Egypt to the US that the EN wanted a fast missile boat with those crisscross missiles hidden in the center of the hull, a Phalanx CIWS and some other firepower and they built them and tested them just for Egypt. It was strange because they turned out to be such a success, but very expensive that at the time, we could only afford 4. If it was a custom operation like it was, they should've ended up with 10 or 12 of them with that really interesting flat nose.

View attachment 904633

View attachment 904635

View attachment 904637

Patrolling oil and gas rigs as well as shadowing Mistrals back in 2018 when they were placing a pair of Avengers on the front deck.

View attachment 904640

View attachment 904641

View attachment 904642

Just like the Scarab drones. These were built by Northrop Gruman probably because Egypt requested drones and they didn't have any say in the design and they went nuts with these stealthy units ahead of their time. These were built in the early 80s just for Egypt and 50 put out of the 58 or so are still in their plywood packaging collecting dust in some warehouse, these were not what Egypt wanted. They were fast, stealthy recon with JATO assisted takeoff and when fuel finished up, it would land with a parachute. Ever see any type of UAV nowadays that operates like that?

View attachment 904602

View attachment 904613

View attachment 904614

View attachment 904615

Yeah, that was hardly what the Egyptian Army wanted and expected something much more conventional with WHEELS that could take off normally and land instead of this silly setup.

So, some are doing recon over Sinai using old style black & white pics and that's about it. I believe they return them fast enough to drop them in a safe zone.

When it came time for the EN to request a missile ship, it told the US that is wanted in on the design because it didn't want some guy's dream design and it wanted something practical like crisscross missiles (I believe they're Exocets) Phalanx CIWS, a certain type of propulsion and torpedoes and they need to be fast, and the US obliged. Only problem is they charged the aid money so much we were only able to get 4 of them. We should've ended up with at least 10 since they're such great boats but hey, they priced themselves out because now we go to France, Italy and European countries for our naval needs since the US stuck their nose way too deep into the sink lol.

Looks that way. It also seems every time we see a promotion, they're carrying AGM-65 Mavericks which our F-16s have plenty of...

View attachment 904624

...and also AIM-9L or P or Ms which we also have plenty for our F-16s and I am yet to see any SK munitions mounted on them which is what I would expect the EAF to want instead of more American restrictions, right? Either that or they're willing to deal with all the US BS in return for the full ToT and the 100 aircraft they'll get out of them and then be able to change munitions to perhaps Chinese ones. I think they have a good plan.

Ya halawa!

View attachment 904627

Bergamini and MEKO together is just great but look at the size difference. Despite how much further the MEKO is, it still is dwarfed by the Bergamini and should really be a corvette and not a frigate TBH. But one of these days hopefully we'll see the entire new fleet of these new stealth ships but as we all know, that will never happen for security reasons but even docked would be nice to see.

This still has me perplexed. Doesn't the US not allow any kind of munition of any kind by any other manufacturer on EAF F-16s? So what is going on here with the Al-Tariqs? Did they change their minds and now the EAF can add whatever if wants just not Chinese or Russian?

View attachment 904628
Honestly I would be ok with FA-50 ToT if they let us do whatever we want. To mount Al Tariq, Astra if contracted for Rafales and MIG-29M/M2 etc... And maybe we can see some south korean armaments too.

You could transform them to loitering munitions,right?

you followed the original deal of those ships, for some strange reason, they were built strictly for Egypt. No other country was involved it was almost like a request by Egypt to the US that the EN wanted a fast missile boat with those crisscross missiles hidden in the center of the hull, a Phalanx CIWS and some other firepower and they built them and tested them just for Egypt. It was strange because they turned out to be such a success, but very expensive that at the time, we could only afford 4. If it was a custom operation like it was, they should've ended up with 10 or 12 of them with that really interesting flat nose.

1670645589704.png
🤤🤤🤤

These ships are basically corvettes. RAM and Phalanx and Oto Melara 76 mm and 8 Harpoon and all those systems. And 41 knots speed! That's a FAC speed with corvette equipment.

Screenshot_2022-12-10 Ambassador MK III missile boat - Wikipedia.png

Also back in 2018, a bunch of Nimrs and armored vehicles & RG-33 MRAP Vehicles & RG-33 MRAPs when they were cleaning out vermin and cretin from Northern Sinai.
Hah,they spend billions against barbarians elsewhere,but when Egypt tries to clean the country of these apes,they nag!

The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is reported to be close to finalizing a deal with China for the procurement of PL-15 beyond-visual-range air-to-air missiles (BVRAAM).Egypt is said .........
The problem we don't have an aircraft that can carry the missile so it is illogical to procure them. Maybe we got some ToT.
A cruise missile would be more suitable for that role. Interesting article read it ya @Foinikas

The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is reported to be close to finalizing a deal with China for the procurement of PL-15 beyond-visual-range air-to-air missiles (BVRAAM).Egypt is said .........
The transaction has already been completed

🤤🤤🤤

These ships are basically corvettes. RAM and Phalanx and Oto Melara 76 mm and 8 Harpoon and all those systems. And 41 knots speed! That's a FAC speed with corvette equipment.

View attachment 904804

Hah,they spend billions against barbarians elsewhere,but when Egypt tries to clean the country of these apes,they nag!
Greece has an excellent offer from France, the same offer as the Egyptian Gowind, with 4 pieces, and it is the one that will be contracted
Manufacture 1 in France with training Greek crews to manufacture the remaining 3 pieces in Greece
The same Egyptian offer at 60% local production
But I don't know if it is version 28000 or 3100
This is more appropriate for Greece at the present time

The problem we don't have an aircraft that can carry the missile so it is illogical to procure them. Maybe we got some ToT.
MiG-29 and Su-35
No one has yet believed me that there are actually 24 MiG-29s carrying the ESA radar from Italy. I don't know why

Last edited:
Source claim France Dassault are to release source code for BVRAAM integration for the Rafale.
You have a source. But even with it will not benefit Egypt because we are restricted from having it. Plus France wants to be independant from USA and MICA missiles are the french version of AIM-120 especially the MICA NG missile

We have the ability to do so without question since we've done then on other munitions, but not on these because they're American-made and they would never allow us to mess with them. Imagine because of that stupidity, 50 or more are still wrapped up in their crates lmao. They just don't have the werewithal to understand or trust Egypt to be a true ally despite us having signed ever single peace of document that says we would never use them against those poor, lonely and despised Jews that everyone wants to throw into the sea and take back the land (especially Jerusalem) and give is to the Palestinians. They think that's what we might think of doing if we changed 50 old stealthy drones into loitering munitions lmao. Only clowns think in that fashion and there are many of those in the US congress who think an increase in a bullet size is a bad thing for the zionists so they deny it. It's disgusting and I hope the day we rely mostly on Europe and the far east and never have anything to do with the US will be a national holiday! :D

🤤🤤🤤

Yep, all the specs and systems you outlined are exactly that of a smaller but fast corvette. It is a smashing ship I just wish we had A LOT more than just 4. You know that if we get $2.1 billion in aid and they were only able to produce 4 of them, someone got their pockets greased BIG TIME and I'm not talking about any Egyptians. We don't see a penny of that money it all goes directly to US arms manufacturers once the corrupted I mean congress approves it.

1670699884258.png

Haven't seen @Hydration post in a while, hope he's ok ISA. But this is for him. The 272nd is the most popular fighter jet base out of Egyptian fighter squadrons in general and this is Egyptian Air Force F-16C/D Block 40 fighter jets from the 272 Tactical Fighter Wing out of New Gianaclis Air Force Base will be operating out of Maritsa AFB for Joint Ex Medusa 2018.

1670700089836.png

Block 40 looks like it just came out of the assembly line look how beautifully new and shiny it looks!

1670700181093.png

There go them dam Greeks taking off and landing with their Apaches and Chinooks on our mistrals as they please! lol Medusa 2018

1670700243889.png

@joker88 , check out this rare pic of AW-139 performing a SAR for a wounded soldier in the desert! You don't see that too often. Use any of these pics if you like you don't need to ask for permission. This one is a good one!

1670700438483.png

1670700494815.png

Too bad the camera man didn't use a wider lens and capture more of that beauty of the 2K.

Modified army Toyotas to fool the vermin cretin to come close and get exterminated.

1670700666153.png

1670700691169.png

We have the ability to do so without question since we've done then on other munitions, but not on these because they're American-made and they would never allow us to mess with them. Imagine because of that stupidity, 50 or more are still wrapped up in their crates lmao. They just don't have the werewithal to understand or trust Egypt to be a true ally despite us having signed ever single peace of document that says we would never use them against those poor, lonely and despised Jews that everyone wants to throw into the sea and take back the land (especially Jerusalem) and give is to the Palestinians. They think that's what we might think of doing if we changed 50 old stealthy drones into loitering munitions lmao. Only clowns think in that fashion and there are many of those in the US congress who think an increase in a bullet size is a bad thing for the zionists so they deny it. It's disgusting and I hope the day we rely mostly on Europe and the far east and never have anything to do with the US will be a national holiday! :D

Yep, all the specs and systems you outlined are exactly that of a smaller but fast corvette. It is a smashing ship I just wish we had A LOT more than just 4. You know that if we get $2.1 billion in aid and they were only able to produce 4 of them, someone got their pockets greased BIG TIME and I'm not talking about any Egyptians. We don't see a penny of that money it all goes directly to US arms manufacturers once the corrupted I mean congress approves it.

View attachment 904880

Haven't seen @Hydration post in a while, hope he's ok ISA. But this is for him. The 272nd is the most popular fighter jet base out of Egyptian fighter squadrons in general and this is Egyptian Air Force F-16C/D Block 40 fighter jets from the 272 Tactical Fighter Wing out of New Gianaclis Air Force Base will be operating out of Maritsa AFB for Joint Ex Medusa 2018.

View attachment 904881

Block 40 looks like it just came out of the assembly line look how beautifully new and shiny it looks!

View attachment 904882

There go them dam Greeks taking off and landing with their Apaches and Chinooks on our mistrals as they please! lol Medusa 2018

View attachment 904883

@joker88 , check out this rare pic of AW-139 performing a SAR for a wounded soldier in the desert! You don't see that too often. Use any of these pics if you like you don't need to ask for permission. This one is a good one!

View attachment 904884

View attachment 904885

Too bad the camera man didn't use a wider lens and capture more of that beauty of the 2K.

Modified army Toyotas to fool the vermin cretin to come close and get exterminated.

View attachment 904887

View attachment 904888
N3am weyn Hydration? Weynho?

1670700089836.png

Are all of our f-16 squadrons have ayats from the Quran?

rADkzGafdVqDcB_oEVLIrMqWaZGXHdOSMKg1Jh52sdIa9hYNkU68p1RDW-Kn0e3SzXE-cXq6rwZGxQ=s1600-nd-v1

Chinese media 🇨🇳: Egypt 🇪🇬 seeks to acquire Chinese PL-15E missiles.
The Egyptian Ministry of Military Production is about to reach an agreement with China to obtain the right to manufacture the missile.
The range of the missile is 200 km in the version for the Chinese army and 145 km in the export version...

Hope it is true @Gomig-21 @The SC @sami_1 @Foinikas @Philip the Arab

From the photo, he got this info from Tactical Report

Back
Top Bottom