What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Ahhh, I get it now. You're talking about the Airbus A330 MRTT A2A refueler, right? Were we talking about that recently? What made you think of that and bring it up? Was I complaining about how it's taking so long to order them and that's why you mentioned that? Yeah, I know, I've been complaining too much about the EAF and how they're handling things so far I'm gonna chill out a little lol.

BTW, in case some people didn't know, MRTT are acronyms for Multinational Multi-Role Tanker Transport Fleet. So the aircraft is quite versatile in that it can refuel other aircraft while carrying a certain number of troops on their way to a certain battlefields area or wherever. So that's one of the reasons it's in quite the demand by many air forces out there.

I think you did mention this before that the French ordered 15 Airbus A330 MRTT A2A refuelers That is A LOT considering they only have something like 172 Rafale Cs and maybe another 30 carrier M models or so and right after they signed that contract, the EAF ordered their 2 and instead of creating a new order and going through all the red tape especially with the GE or Pratt & Whitney engines, they decided to amend the existing contract for L'Armee De L'Air to incorporate the 2 Egyptian Refuelers in with them to simplify things.

Hey, what's the difference for a country like France if they have 13 lol instead of 1!5?!

Last edited:
Ahhh, I get it now. You're talking about the Airbus A330 MRTT A2A refueler, right? Were we talking about that recently? What made you think of that and bring it up? Was I complaining about how it's taking so long to order them and that's why you mentioned that? Yeah, I know, I've been complaining too much about the EAF and how they're handling things so far I'm gonna chill out a little lol.

BTW, in case some people didn't know, MRTT are acronyms for Multinational Multi-Role Tanker Transport Fleet. So the aircraft is quite versatile in that it can refuel other aircraft while carrying a certain number of troops on their way to a certain battlefields area or wherever. So that's one of the reasons it's in quite the demand by many air forces out there.

I think you did mention this before that the French ordered 15 Airbus A330 MRTT A2A refuelers That is A LOT considering they only have something like 172 Rafale Cs and maybe another 3o carrier models or so and right after they signed that contract, the EAF ordered their 2 and instead of creating a new order and going through all the red tape especially with the GE or Pratt & Whitney engines, they decided to amend the existing contract for L'Armee De L'Air to incorporate the 2 Egyptian Refuelers in with them to simplify things
I think this can be confirmed next year
For your information, the spy satellite has entered into force, according to the latest French report

Our friend Marker saying that soon CC-60 will begin to be produced (@Gomig-21 @The SC )

No doudt he's the best. The other guys talk mostly about things that make them look good that's why if you read the comments looool people are trashing them and what kind of speed or caffein is that big kid with the red shirt taking? I couldn't talk that fast if my life depended on it looool! I'm listening to the guy and he's like bkeroejoijwbjbadhksadkljepojpoejrkaklfjdklsajf hiehriehirhkahdfksl hjihjihkissfl ioejejojroejroejojeormmmmmmm;''' joejoworeoroeiroie!

Wuuuut? lol Guy talks faster than the speed of sound he must drink a big fat cup of coffee before he does his video.

But Marker's stuff is enjoyable because he has legitimate connections! He's not just pulling information out of his behind and trying to feed us the stink (sorry I know that was gross) but that's what most of the others are doing and if not, then it's like the guy who eats caffein straight telling us stuff we all already know lol. Fun stuff, though.

But let's get Marker to tell us about the MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT WE WANT TO KNOW! 2olena ya Marker! Fein el Su-35?

Abu Simbel replenishing ship on its way to Alexandria for further refurbishment so it can be out into operation, I think this replenishing if of the food and mail and other necessities such as weapons etc and things of those varieties, But I'm not sure it also operates as a refueling replenisher since I don't see anything that suggest it does that. Anyone Know?

1670380840857.png

1670380864105.png

Last edited:
@Ghostkiller , sorry I didn't answer your tag on that Medusa thread that @Akritas opened and you and @Foinikas really put up a great fight against those primarily two really shameful individuals which is why I had bowed out of it because I've been here long enough to know what was about the happen just by that one post and frankly none of the mods did absolutely anything to stop them from not only insulting Egyptians blatantly and openly despite being asked many times, instead they simply close the thread at the end which means what those two terrible individuals did worked! Shame on the moderators for doing such a thing and if this causes me to get banned, by all means, go right ahead!

If the moderators on this forum think that it's ok to call Egyptians and Arabs scum and all sorts of other vitriolic name-calling and then just put an end to the thread instead of actually removing the insults and banning those making them, then by all means, ban my scummy Egyptian Arab membership and that will really show the true colors of how most of you feel about us. So go ahead and do it.

A great Greek member can't even open a thread about a very big (actually HUGE) combined arms exercise and instead of talking about the technical aspects, we get called scumbags and traitors and supporters of apartheid from individuals who have NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING positive to contribute to this forum except for their inborne hatred of Arabs and Egyptians in particular, then what the hell is there an Arab Military section here for? Any mod care to explain that to me and us? Or better yet, if this is too much to question you, ban me for life because who needs this vicious and one-sided insulting crap. Think the opposite, if any one of us scummy Arabs or Egyptian called a single Pakistani and traitor of a scumbag for whatever reason OH YEAH, because they support Erdogan and Turkey and we want NOTHING to do with that guy or country, what would happen to us? Might as well do it now and be done with it.

Absolutely ridiculous and @Akritas , thanks for making the effort to open a decent thread and I'm, sorry I didn't warn you about those two hateful individuals that were for sure to come in and ruin it on you and all of us. I just didn't expect the moderation team not to clean it up and just close it. Next time start it here. If I see you again, fine. If not, so be it just as fine but I refuse to be called a scum Egyptian by a SUPER hateful Pakistani and sit idle and do nothing just like the moderators here. Good luck to everyone.

@Ghostkiller , sorry I didn't answer your tag on that Medusa thread that @Akritas opened and you and @Foinikas really put up a great fight against those primarily two really shameful individuals which is why I had bowed out of it because I've been here long enough to know what was about the happen just by that one post and frankly none of the mods did absolutely anything to stop them from not only insulting Egyptians blatantly and openly despite being asked many times, instead they simply close the thread at the end which means what those two terrible individuals did worked! Shame on the moderators for doing such a thing and if this causes me to get banned, by all means, go right ahead!

If the moderators on this forum think that it's ok to call Egyptians and Arabs scum and all sorts of other vitriolic name-calling and then just put an end to the thread instead of actually removing the insults and banning those making them, then by all means, ban my scummy Egyptian Arab membership and that will really show the true colors of how most of you feel about us. So go ahead and do it.

A great Greek member can't even open a thread about a very big (actually HUGE) combined arms exercise and instead of talking about the technical aspects, we get called scumbags and traitors and supporters of apartheid from individuals who have NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING positive to contribute to this forum except for their inborne hatred of Arabs and Egyptians in particular, then what the hell is there an Arab Military section here for? Any mod care to explain that to me and us? Or better yet, if this is too much to question you, ban me for life because who needs this vicious and one-sided insulting crap. Think the opposite, if any one of us scummy Arabs or Egyptian called a single Pakistani and traitor of a scumbag for whatever reason OH YEAH, because they support Erdogan and Turkey and we want NOTHING to do with that guy or country, what would happen to us? Might as well do it now and be done with it.

Absolutely ridiculous and @Akritas , thanks for making the effort to open a decent thread and I'm, sorry I didn't warn you about those two hateful individuals that were for sure to come in and ruin it on you and all of us. I just didn't expect the moderation team not to clean it up and just close it. Next time start it here. If I see you again, fine. If not, so be it just as fine but I refuse to be called a scum Egyptian by a SUPER hateful Pakistani and sit idle and do nothing just like the moderators here. Good luck to everyone.
The weird thing is that Trango wasn't banned,although he tried flaming us again and again. And he used very vulgar language and racial slur.

Like you said,Medusa is a big exercise. And every year,it becomes more and more organised and more countries actually wanna join. I found nice footage from last year's exercise.

Know that I do not pay any attention to insults from establishment pawns or trolls, because their purpose is this: to annoy you and close the thread.
As I have said to others, you ignore them, and continue to follow the forum rules

There's a party, and I haven't been called. I'm sad
I have the whole history

@Trango Towers
Come here, I want to explain something to you, patient
Looks like you have some dermatitis on your butt. Come to me for treatment🥒

There's a party, and I haven't been called. I'm sad
I have the whole history

@Trango Towers
Come here, I want to explain something to you, patient
Looks like you have some dermatitis on your butt. Come to me for treatment🥒
Ah yes,he was very happy. He started his homosexual fantasies again:

Screenshot_2022-12-06 Medusa-12, a joint military exercise between Greece, Egypt, Cyprus, USA ...png

He was imagining Greek-Egyptian homoerotic stuff. It's strange how he always ends up talking about homoerotic situations.

Know that I do not pay any attention to insults from establishment pawns or trolls, because their purpose is this: to annoy you and close the thread.
As I have said to others, you ignore them, and continue to follow the forum rules

So why open the thread if you knew that was going to happen? Doesn't make any sense, my friend, Like I said, that was why they were looking for a moderator for the Arab section which I think @LeGenD was tasked with that duty (but I could be wrong since I have seen him on several occasions but also @waz) who really takes care of business when he's notified about wrong-doings and especially off-topic and insults like what was being said and done on that thread. Absolutely horrible.

Next time, if you don't want to open the topic here on this thread and open a separate one in the Arab military section and watch us Egyptians get berated like that and nothing done about it except the thread closed yet still people can read all the disgusting insults, then by all means go for it. The same thing will happen against unless we stoop down to that level which we would never do.

I'm surprised the US was involved but that's only because they like to stick their noses in everything going on there and that's why Egypt doesn't bring out the big guns and keeps using just the usual Mistrals with Greek Apache and Ka-52 Nile Crocodiles taking off and F-16s and a few Rafales making quick fly-bys etc.

It's all really about making sound and noise and making sure the lines of demarcation on the EEZ is where they are flying and outlining in that manner etc. The gas they have recently found and having Italy dig to recover them will boost Egypt's production by a good amount which will improve the economy and Egypt has been ranked quite height on the Human Development Index in Africa and moving up fast.

Do you guys think we will get F-15's?

What is your opinion since you've heard Ghost and mine already?

Some nice MEKO A200 pics Al Azziz #904.

1670514949624.png

Nice shot of EN Ka-52 NC.

1670515092774.png

EN Special Forces. You don't want to be on the beach when these guys show up!

1670515178014.png

Hard to know if they're thinking of replacing the 8 or 10 Seasprite dedicated ASW helicopter. I'm sure it's up to the task and then some with some pretty decent upgradable packages for dropped sonar tubes and other items that with all the new all-purpose ships that the ENS is purchasing, I would think they might need to upgrade these as well since I think they've been around for a long time, since maybe the early 1990's? I could be wrong and they are US built helos so I'm not sure they would upgrade them to a level that would be satisfactory to Egypt which would want to know where all submarines are, not just the non-Israeli ones.

1670515471431.png
1670515488054.png

And these two will soon InshaAllah have another pair to join them making a total of 4 Bergamini FREMM Frigates which I would've hoped it would've been the other way around, get 4 MEKO and 6 of these bad boys!

1670515593793.png

Perhaps the EN saw something special that is lacking in the Bergamini (most likely pricewise and also the unique propulsion system that when they use the center propeller shaft with the single diesel engine helps create a very low usage of fuel as opposed to these huge Bergamini monsters lol! But those monsters look great, but the bottom line is always not the looks, but the capabilities and the great technology.

But seeing this ship next to the Gowind in the last set of pics we saw when it was making its entrance into the Alexandria docking yard and seeing them side by side, I can't help but notice that they might be long ships, but the Gowind appears to be larger as a corvette should be smaller in the sense that it is a corvette and the MEKO is considered a frigate which should be larger but doesn't seem to be the case. We'll have to at least check the displacement numbers and see where they stand.

But what a beauty and knowing it was referred to by an international naval news outlet as one of the most modern frigates as well as one of the stealthiest out there. If that truly is the case, they should load up on these as much as they can afford.

1670516227934.png

Looks like it has the easiest way of tying up to tow/tug it.

1670516818870.png

Last edited:
lol @ Saudi Arabia. Between their 200 Rafales (most likely the latest Tranche 4.1.1 or newer) and the UAE's 80, Egypt will only have 54 lol. Just kidding MashAllah 54 is a great number which will probably increase in due time as well, along with the Eurofighter Typhoons if they pull the switch on those as well.

So why open the thread if you knew that was going to happen? Doesn't make any sense, my friend, Like I said, that was why they were looking for a moderator for the Arab section which I think @LeGenD was tasked with that duty (but I could be wrong since I have seen him on several occasions but also @waz) who really takes care of business when he's notified about wrong-doings and especially off-topic and insults like what was being said and done on that thread. Absolutely horrible.

Next time, if you don't want to open the topic here on this thread and open a separate one in the Arab military section and watch us Egyptians get berated like that and nothing done about it except the thread closed yet still people can read all the disgusting insults, then by all means go for it. The same thing will happen against unless we stoop down to that level which we would never do.

I'm surprised the US was involved but that's only because they like to stick their noses in everything going on there and that's why Egypt doesn't bring out the big guns and keeps using just the usual Mistrals with Greek Apache and Ka-52 Nile Crocodiles taking off and F-16s and a few Rafales making quick fly-bys etc.

It's all really about making sound and noise and making sure the lines of demarcation on the EEZ is where they are flying and outlining in that manner etc. The gas they have recently found and having Italy dig to recover them will boost Egypt's production by a good amount which will improve the economy and Egypt has been ranked quite height on the Human Development Index in Africa and moving up fast.

What is your opinion since you've heard Ghost and mine already?
I opened the thread, because I think that the military cooperation between these countries proves in the field that their alliance is strong and solid. The fact that some members started the insults really leaves me indifferent. There are administrators and moderators to keep things in order.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom