What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egyptian Navy Officer Cadets undergo F.O.C.M.A training which includes training in hand to hand combat, close quarter combat, and exercises for naval visit, board, search and seizure operations. Of note, the instructors featured in this video are active Naval Special Forces operatives, they are the ones in the green combats or with instructor emblazoned on their shirts. At the end there's a airsoft fight between the instructors and the cadets, lets just say it doesn't go too well for the cadets.

That is a nice video, you can hardly find ones like that, very well made

I noticed you had a pic of the UAE's Jobaria MLRS system, here is a review I wrote while back about it, hope you find it useful :)

Already told him the UAE military industry is a joke, he calls me jealous.

Already told him the UAE military industry is a joke, he calls me jealous.
lol well they make some promising UAVs and drones, but that MLRS system was the worst idea EVER!!!!

lol well they make some promising UAVs and drones, but that MLRS system was the worst idea EVER!!!!

UAE military industry is small, it's not able to produce on a large scale, most workers are foreigners, the only few local Imaratis they show on video for propaganda & media is separate from big teams doing the designing & think work. Most of it is tech transfer and western teams designing the weaponry with a local showing it off during an interview, they buy the product to place it under the 'Made in UAE'.
Even Linkedin shows the workers of Adcom, all you find is Europeans, Americans, Russians, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese. Since the pay is good many will have no issue to work there.

But i'm jealous so nvm

Sissy is a dictator , sadly and there is no hiding that

Egyptian military has lost its credibility sadly, I believe the correct statement is

5lwgw0.jpg

UAE military industry is small, it's not able to produce on a large scale, most workers are foreigners, the only few local Imaratis they show on video for propaganda & media is separate from big teams doing the designing & think work. Most of it is tech transfer and western teams designing the weaponry with a local showing it off during an interview, they buy the product to place it under the 'Made in UAE'.
Even Linkedin shows the workers of Adcom, all you find is Europeans, Americans, Russians, Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese. Since the pay is good many will have no issue to work there.

But i'm jealous so nvm
Oh yea, national UAEs can't do shit on their own! lol You r 100% right there! They only got the $$$ and thats about it!
And no, jealousy has nothing to do with it bro, believe me I know!

Sissy is a dictator , sadly and there is no hiding that

Egyptian military has lost its credibility sadly

5lwgw0.jpg

Let me tell you something, regardless, when the presidential elections take place here in Egypt, and it is 100% free and honest, Sisi will win in a land-slide, like him or hate his guts, the guy is VERY popular in Egypt, plus, Morsi did a fatal mistake by ignoring the Millions who came out in protest, the very least ANY president has to do under such protests was to hold an early election, but Morsi came out in a long 2 hour boring speech and the only useful thing you got out of it was "F you, I'm the elected president, wait 3 more years till the next elections"!!!! Again, Sisi is extremely popular in Egypt, right or wrong, it is what it is

Democracy means allowing the bad leader to finish the term , clearly Egypt is far from Freedom
It also means reelecting a good leader

Very sad that decision of people was not respected

Fireworks were nice however

Democracy means allowing the bad leader to finish the term , clearly Egypt is far from Freedom
It also means reelecting a good leader

Very sad that decision of people was not respected

Fireworks were nice however
See that is what was unique about it, it is the same people who in less than a year turned on Morsi!! Simply didn't like what they got! I have no say that hardly ever happened in Modern History!!

This is not a political thread, if you wish to discuss the ongoing political crisis in Egypt please do so in the ME section of the forum.

This is not a political thread, if you wish to discuss the ongoing political crisis in Egypt please do so in the ME section of the forum.

Sorry, you are right, but I just couldn't help it lol

Sorry, you are right, but I just couldn't help it lol

Just ignore these guys, they often have no clue about the intricacies of Egyptian politics or the events that lead to the deposition of Morsi and the crisis that followed.

Just ignore these guys, they often have no clue about the intricacies of Egyptian politics or the events that lead to the deposition of Morsi and the crisis that followed.

Yup I hear you!

I mentioned at the end of the article that the Su-35 is significantly more expensive than the Mig-29 M\M2.
As far as the F-15s, the United States refused selling them to Egypt twice, also the same with the F\A-18s, even F-16s above block 52, nothing!!! That is why the EAF needed a modern 4++ Generation badly

Maybe Russia didn't want to sell Egypt the Su-35 either. Or is just too expansive to operate since it will need a whole new platform of its own.
The Egyptian generals who took that decision were certainly aware of the data that was in the article of the comparisons, so they know better.
I think if Egypt can have the S-300 or S-400 air defense systems (not just the Patriot that performed so badly against Iraqi basic Scuds), that will help in countering the F-15I and the F-35Is, along with some AWACS platforms from China or Sweden or better yet some high altitude, long endurance UAVs produced locally like the Iranian ones, which can compensate for the AEWs missing in Egypt if they are really missing !!!
Anyhow from my own knowledge about the Egyptian pilots at wars against Israel, I think that with the modern platforms Egypt has now, there is absolutely nothing to be feared from Israel, but a treacherous and preemptive strike like in 1967, which the Egyptian Generals take into account, and have now redundant means to prevent it from ever happening again.

Back
Top Bottom