What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Great shot of an Egyptian SF during a HALO jump.

1662259507959.png

1662261514141.png

Hey @Philip the Arab , remember I posted this pic before when we were talking about using the pad for the EDGE munitions such as the Al Tariq? Well, I just found out this is actually an EAF Rafale pilot! Looks like that pad assists the pilot with flight course and navigation terrain as well as possibly GPS coordination.

1662259673399.png

Egyptian Navy MPs on board the ENS ? (anyone know? @The SC any idea which ship in the EN has these crisscrossing missiles? I tried looking it up but couldn't find it and it's not the Pohang or the Molniya) with the Tahya Misr Aquitaine FREMM in the distant background.

1662259874299.png

Not the famous original first 3 Rafales deliverd to Egypt. These are more recent flying over Egypt & Bitter Lakes I believe with the ugly albeit unique Tahya Misr logo already painted on.

1662260550001.png

Newly posted EAF Mirage 2K pic not seen here before. Speaking of, we should discuss the Emirate 2Ks looking for the best offer and our brothers in Greece being the primary front-runners which begs the question why isn't the EAF there? Is it because they're not interested in the 2K because of possibly the Typhoon replacing them? Or because the Rafale's numbers will eventually be enough so no need for more 2Ks?

1662260695083.png

EGY Infantry training with FN-M249 Minimi during Arab Shield Exercise.

1662261013537.png

1662261172378.png

EAF has been known to have signed a huge contract for a very large number of CH-5 UCAVs back in 2017. This was the exhibit at the Zuhai Air Show.

1662261386049.png

1662261401823.png

These superb things have shanked a great number of vermin cretin scum in the west and the east. They should rename it the Vermin Exterminator!

1662261473934.png

View attachment 875901

View attachment 875911

Hey @Philip the Arab , remember I posted this pic before when we were talking about using the pad for the EDGE munitions such as the Al Tariq? Well, I just found out this is actually an EAF Rafale pilot! Looks like that pad assists the pilot with flight course and navigation terrain as well as possibly GPS coordination.

View attachment 875902

Egyptian Navy MPs on board the ENS ? (anyone know? @The SC any idea which ship in the EN has these crisscrossing missiles? I tried looking it up but couldn't find it and it's not the Pohang or the Molniya) with the Tahya Misr Aquitaine FREMM in the distant background.

View attachment 875903

Not the famous original first 3 Rafales deliverd to Egypt. These are more recent flying over Egypt & Bitter Lakes I believe with the ugly albeit unique Tahya Misr logo already painted on.

View attachment 875904

Newly posted EAF Mirage 2K pic not seen here before. Speaking of, we should discuss the Emirate 2Ks looking for the best offer and our brothers in Greece being the primary front-runners which begs the question why isn't the EAF there? Is it because they're not interested in the 2K because of possibly the Typhoon replacing them? Or because the Rafale's numbers will eventually be enough so no need for more 2Ks?

View attachment 875905

View attachment 875906

View attachment 875907

EAF has been known to have signed a huge contract for a very large number of CH-5 UCAVs back in 2017. This was the exhibit at the Zuhai Air Show.

View attachment 875908

View attachment 875909

These superb things have shanked a great number of vermin cretin scum in the west and the east. They should rename it the Vermin Exterminator!

View attachment 875910
Thats what im saying! The crotale is french made which would in theory have easier source codes for better and simpler interoperability with the mistrals. Since there is a shipbourn version as well, id imagine the French ship crotales are at least pretty darn advanced since it would be tasked with ship defence. The avengers mounted on those hummers can be used for the ground forces, the crotale (ship version) makes more sense since its designed for a specialty role.

Also, for the mirages, we should get all if not, most of the emerati mirages, since they can replace the oldest f16s and can be armed with state of the art french munitions, such as mica NG. And im sorry to say, love to our greek allies, but I believe we should get their mirages too, and the reason being is because mirages on average I believe is more expensive to operate, but greece wants f35, which is easier to connect with falcon 16s. Also they gotta better defend their islands and coasts as well. More less advanced f16s can also be phased out with more advanced modernized mirages with the help of france

My long 2 cents

Thats what im saying! The crotale is french made which would in theory have easier source codes for better and simpler interoperability with the mistrals. Since there is a shipbourn version as well, id imagine the French ship crotales are at least pretty darn advanced since it would be tasked with ship defence. The avengers mounted on those hummers can be used for the ground forces, the crotale (ship version) makes more sense since its designed for a specialty role.

Also, for the mirages, we should get all if not, most of the emerati mirages, since they can replace the oldest f16s and can be armed with state of the art french munitions, such as mica NG. And im sorry to say, love to our greek allies, but I believe we should get their mirages too, and the reason being is because mirages on average I believe is more expensive to operate, but greece wants f35, which is easier to connect with falcon 16s. Also they gotta better defend their islands and coasts as well. More less advanced f16s can also be phased out with more advanced modernized mirages with the help of france

My long 2 cents

Man, you are spot on with everything you said except maybe the Greek Mirage 2Ks. From everything I've seen following the Hellenic Air Force and their entire military in general, they're very fond of their Mirage 2Ks and have them set up already with MICAs and even SCALPs and a couple of other integrated munitions on top of the standard ones. They're also undergone a modernization not too long ago and it was one of their squadrons out of the islands that shot down the Turkish F-16 while others locked on to one or two Turkish ones chasing them out of the Agean Sea. So I'm thinking that would not only be a tall order to try and get those from them, but to beat them out of the Emirate ones, too. According to MBZ, despite his and Sisi's love affair and super friendship, he's said that the UAE is leaning towards Greece as the primary contender for their 2Ks, It does beg the question of how interested is the EAF, really? Because I'm thinking that with our relationship with the UAE, we would very likely be the front runners, but it doesn't seem to be that way, surprisingly so.

My feeling is one of two scenarios - first is that the EAF is not interested in keeping the 2Ks any longer and their plan is to effectively replace them with the new Typhoons. The second is that they've tried but they sense that MBZ and UAE are more inclined to sell them to Greece to open a new alliance with that country which allows the UAE to also expand its influence further into southern Europe and perhaps check Turkey at the same time. Their expeditions in Libya certainly make that seem quite plausible. We'll have to wait and see.

Speaking of EAF Mirage 2Ks, found a great pic of their factory warehouse where they do quite a bit of work on those things from simple maintenance to complete overhauls. Most likely the main reason how they were able to maintain these birds in such great condition for 40 years.
Looks like they've completely the overhaul on this two seater and have repaired all the dings and rust spots etc. and have primed it ready for finish paint.

1662277899165.png

The current maintenance facitily for the Rafales where they perform the minor maintenance operations on them such as fluids, hydraulics checks, electrical checks, computer diagnostics as well as removing and installing pylons as needed until the main factory warehouse is finished and ready. Looking forward to seeing that badass larry when it's done with state of the art equipment and simulator and testing chambers etc.

1662278155910.png

In the oldest factory for aircraft maintenance & overhauls where they do most of everything on the K-8s & Alpha Jets.

1662278334051.png

And also complete overhauls on C-130s. The funny thing is I don't think a lot of people really know the extent of how much maintenance and overhaul Egyptian crews and engineers perform on all their aircraft. Look at the extent of this C-130 dismantling! Incredible.

1662278445319.png

Egyptian-built Temsah-1 MRAP Vehicle during its field tests of IEDs & mines threats. Looks like this test was pretty successful the way the explosion seems to get diverted outwards from under the vehicle instead of straight up and destroying the vehicle.

1662270365479.png

We should start seeing more female officers in the EGY military.

1662270654534.png

Ta2irat el naql (cargo planes) comprised of desert camo C-130s & white with red stripe ones as well as the entire fleet of 40+/- CASA C-295s at Cairo East airport.

1662278506635.png

1662278671777.png

1662278733536.png

Chinese training simulator for their version of the SAGGER that the Egyptian military ended up purchasing after its ending relations with the Soviet Union post 1973. They ended up doing a lot of interesting modifications with this system including the 4-pack mounted on Jeeps.

1662278848739.png

President Sisi inspecting the shipyard where they're building and overhauling swift patrol ships.

1662278942791.png

Got a lot of other pics I'll upload tomorrow. Getting a bit tired from being out on the boat all day today fishing! Going out tomorrow also becasue our short seasons up here in Boston suck so bad, barely 3 months of hot summer weather next thing you know its autumn and then that friggin white shhhtufff! @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose you're in the same state as me so you know all about that crap, right? What I would do to live on the Red Sea year-round!

Man, you are spot on with everything you said except maybe the Greek Mirage 2Ks. From everything I've seen following the Hellenic Air Force and their entire military in general, they're very fond of their Mirage 2Ks and have them set up already with MICAs and even SCALPs and a couple of other integrated munitions on top of the standard ones. They're also undergone a modernization not too long ago and it was one of their squadrons out of the islands that shot down the Turkish F-16 while others locked on to one or two Turkish ones chasing them out of the Agean Sea. So I'm thinking that would not only be a tall order to try and get those from them, but to beat them out of the Emirate ones, too. According to MBZ, despite his and Sisi's love affair and super friendship, he's said that the UAE is leaning towards Greece as the primary contender for their 2Ks, It does beg the question of how interested is the EAF, really? Because I'm thinking that with our relationship with the UAE, we would very likely be the front runners, but it doesn't seem to be that way, surprisingly so.

My feeling is one of two scenarios - first is that the EAF is not interested in keeping the 2Ks any longer and their plan is to effectively replace them with the new Typhoons. The second is that they've tried but they sense that MBZ and UAE are more inclined to sell them to Greece to open a new alliance with that country which allows the UAE to also expand its influence further into southern Europe and perhaps check Turkey at the same time. Their expeditions in Libya certainly make that seem quite plausible. We'll have to wait and see.

Speaking of EAF Mirage 2Ks, found a great pic of their factory warehouse where they do quite a bit of work on those things from simple maintenance to complete overhauls. Most likely the main reason how they were able to maintain these birds in such great condition for 40 years.
Looks like they've completely the overhaul on this two seater and have repaired all the dings and rust spots etc. and have primed it ready for finish paint.

View attachment 875959

The current maintenance facitily for the Rafales where they perform the minor maintenance operations on them such as fluids, hydraulics checks, electrical checks, computer diagnostics as well as removing and installing pylons as needed until the main factory warehouse is finished and ready. Looking forward to seeing that badass larry when it's done with state of the art equipment and simulator and testing chambers etc.

View attachment 875960

In the oldest factory for aircraft maintenance & overhauls where they do most of everything on the K-8s & Alpha Jets.

View attachment 875961

And also complete overhauls on C-130s. The funny thing is I don't think a lot of people really know the extent of how much maintenance and overhaul Egyptian crews and engineers perform on all their aircraft. Look at the extent of this C-130 dismantling! Incredible.

View attachment 875963

Egyptian-built Temsah-1 MRAP Vehicle during its field tests of IEDs & mines threats. Looks like this test was pretty successful the way the explosion seems to get diverted outwards from under the vehicle instead of straight up and destroying the vehicle.

View attachment 875931

View attachment 875932

Ta2irat el naql (cargo planes) comprised of desert camo C-130s & white with red stripe ones as well as the entire fleet of 40+/- CASA C-295s at Cairo East airport.

View attachment 875964

View attachment 875965

View attachment 875966

Chinese training simulator for their version of the SAGGER that the Egyptian military ended up purchasing after its ending relations with the Soviet Union post 1973. They ended up doing a lot of interesting modifications with this system including the 4-pack mounted on Jeeps.

View attachment 875967

President Sisi inspecting the shipyard where they're building and overhauling swift patrol ships.

View attachment 875968

Got a lot of other pics I'll upload tomorrow. Getting a bit tired from being out on the boat all day today fishing! Going out tomorrow also becasue our short seasons up here in Boston suck so bad, barely 3 months of hot summer weather next thing you know its autumn and then that friggin white shhhtufff! @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose you're in the same state as me so you know all about that crap, right? What I would do to live on the Red Sea year-round!
I will take pictures to publish Do you mind not calling me a thief

View attachment 875959

View attachment 875960

View attachment 875961

View attachment 875963

View attachment 875931

View attachment 875932

View attachment 875964

View attachment 875965

View attachment 875966

View attachment 875967

View attachment 875968

Lol I had no intention to leave egypt after just 3 weeks of being there. Once I came back stateside I felt "alien" in this state. Usually I like the fall weather but those year is one of the few years that I dont want summer to pass by. And yea this weather is freaking bipolar😂

I will take pictures to publish Do you mind not calling me a thief

You can take any pic you like. I was only joking with you the last time but you took it seriously, even though I said "just kidding" or "just joking". I never had a problem with it because I don't have the right to tell you not to take or use any pic once it's posted. Once a picture is posted online, anyone can use it (even though they tell you to be sure to credit the owner of the pic) but I don't own any of those pics. So I am doing the same thing. Enjoy whichever ones -- take them all if you like it's fine by me -- they are all online pics so they belong to everyone.

If I upset you or insulted you, I did not mean to and I apologize to you for that. Hopefully we can put that behind us now ISA and move forward.

I have many more EXCELLENT pics coming today ISA!

You can take any pic you like. I was only joking with you the last time but you took it seriously, even though I said "just kidding" or "just joking". I never had a problem with it because I don't have the right to tell you not to take or use any pic once it's posted. Once a picture is posted online, anyone can use it (even though they tell you to be sure to credit the owner of the pic) but I don't own any of those pics. So I am doing the same thing. Enjoy whichever ones -- take them all if you like it's fine by me -- they are all online pics so they belong to everyone.

If I upset you or insulted you, I did not mean to and I apologize to you for that. Hopefully we can put that behind us now ISA and move forward.

I have many more EXCELLENT pics coming today ISA!
I also apologize for what happened and I hope that we open a new page. You are older than me, and you have all my respect and appreciation

@Hydration @Gomig-21

That is classic Egyptian Vermin Termination. Gotta love it!

Can't love this, though. This is baaaaad and fellas, it's getting worse and worse. Notice he uses the term SE! The one WE made up here on this thread for Su-35SEgypt!? This is the worse news to wake up to this morning yekhreb bethom w'bet abuhom!

You guys still think this is false?

@Hack-Hook @Stryker1982 @mohsen @AmirPatriot Fellas, please tell me there is no truth to this!!

Ooooff......

View attachment 875901

View attachment 875911

View attachment 875902

View attachment 875903

View attachment 875904

View attachment 875905

View attachment 875906

View attachment 875907

View attachment 875908

View attachment 875909

View attachment 875910
But there is no photos of CH-5 in our inventory sa7?

Ooooff......

I don't think that Egypt will give up that easily on them. Unless there is a big replacement.

Last edited:
But there is no photos of CH-5 in our inventory sa7?

True. Are you suggesting they might not have signed the contract? That's possible except there are so many sources -- and legitimate ones -- that claim a contract has been signed.

That is classic Egyptian Vermin Termination. Gotta love it!

Can't love this, though. This is baaaaad and fellas, it's getting worse and worse. Notice he uses the term SE! The one WE made up here on this thread for Su-35SEgypt!? This is the worse news to wake up to this morning yekhreb bethom w'bet abuhom!

You guys still think this is false?

@Hack-Hook @Stryker1982 @mohsen @AmirPatriot Fellas, please tell me there is no truth to this!!
Seriously how many times have we heard this? Why are they thirtsing over our planes. And theyre still operating on old info, theres way more than 24 fighters in the factory already produced

True. Are you suggesting they might not have signed the contract? That's possible except there are so many sources -- and legitimate ones -- that claim a contract has been signed.
Ik but till now we didn't see them. Even in the video of the MoD where they didn't showcased it.

Back
Top Bottom