What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I am sure we didn't produce all of them with MK4. Maybe some of them against those cretins like gomig likes to call them.

For me the surprise will be the ST-100 vehicle with his variants.
Both temsahs and st 100s would begin to shape the core of egypts apc and mrap capabilities

That is classic Egyptian Vermin Termination. Gotta love it!

Can't love this, though. This is baaaaad and fellas, it's getting worse and worse. Notice he uses the term SE! The one WE made up here on this thread for Su-35SEgypt!? This is the worse news to wake up to this morning yekhreb bethom w'bet abuhom!

You guys still think this is false?

@Hack-Hook @Stryker1982 @mohsen @AmirPatriot Fellas, please tell me there is no truth to this!!
a not so mainstream news agency called "borna news " claimed in their interview with general vahidi he said Su-35 is on purchase agenda and there is no plan for buying su-30. but he also said the final decision will be made by army commanders and defense ministry .
taqavi reported it while omitting the second part to boast for his support for the purchase in a tweet he made last year. Mehr news just reported part of the report of Borna News .
the news not confirmed neither denied by anybody relevant and such news also surfaced about Su-30 around 2016 and nothing came out of it

Can't love this, though. This is baaaaad and fellas, it's getting worse and worse. Notice he uses the term SE! The one WE made up here on this thread for Su-35SEgypt!? This is the worse news to wake up to this morning yekhreb bethom w'bet abuhom!

@Hack-Hook @Stryker1982 @mohsen @AmirPatriot Fellas, please tell me there is no truth to this!!
I wouldn't put alot of weight on it for the time being. Until their is an official statement, rather than a quote from an interview that is not filmed or atleast not published (yet). We don't believe anything unless it's filmed or visually confirmed. I would be hesitant to believe. If their are any videos or statements officially being made in the coming weeks, I will let you know.

Usually what happens is US + NATO grant concessions to Russia when they think they will sell something to Iran, in order to rug pull any deal. Happens every time.

a not so mainstream news agency called "borna news " claimed in their interview with general vahidi he said Su-35 is on purchase agenda and there is no plan for buying su-30. but he also said the final decision will be made by army commanders and defense ministry .
taqavi reported it while omitting the second part to boast for his support for the purchase in a tweet he made last year. Mehr news just reported part of the report of Borna News .
the news not confirmed neither denied by anybody relevant and such news also surfaced about Su-30 around 2016 and nothing came out of it

I remember hearing about the IRIAF wanting to purchase Su-30s way back in 2010, even, which gives these rumors a bit of legs when we keep hearing the same thing over and over. It also doesn't help at all that our military reps don't say anything and leave it in the lurch. IMO, they are partly to blame for not only the lack of any updated info, but the major delay that all we have to rely on is unsubstantiated rumors. Thanks for the reply.

I wouldn't put alot of weight on it for the time being. Until their is an official statement, rather than a quote from an interview that is not filmed or atleast not published (yet). We don't believe anything unless it's filmed or visually confirmed. I would be hesitant to believe. If their are any videos or statements officially being made in the coming weeks, I will let you know.

Usually what happens is US + NATO grant concessions to Russia when they think they will sell something to Iran, in order to rug pull any deal. Happens every time.

Makes sense. I remember back in the day, if someone quoted a military rep in a slightly misleading way for whatever agenda, there would be hell to pay since it would have to come from a major news outlet due to the fact there was never any Twitter, Facebook, TikTok lmaoo and crap like that. So the onus was much more on legitimate news being a must for credibility and liability. Boy have things changed.

This whole saga on our end needs to be resolved one way or the other to get closure and move on. I just hope our military hasn't been strong-armed by the US not only because of the loss of these aircraft, but it would put any future acquisitions from Russia in doubt. Then the EAF is left in a rather crappy position which is why this deal represents so much more than two dozen Su-35s.

I remember hearing about the IRIAF wanting to purchase Su-30s way back in 2010, even, which gives these rumors a bit of legs when we keep hearing the same thing over and over. It also doesn't help at all that our military reps don't say anything and leave it in the lurch. IMO, they are partly to blame for not only the lack of any updated info, but the major delay that all we have to rely on is unsubstantiated rumors. Thanks for the reply.

Makes sense. I remember back in the day, if someone quoted a military rep in a slightly misleading way for whatever agenda, there would be hell to pay since it would have to come from a major news outlet due to the fact there was never any Twitter, Facebook, TikTok lmaoo and crap like that. So the onus was much more on legitimate news being a must for credibility and liability. Boy have things changed.

This whole saga on our end needs to be resolved one way or the other to get closure and move on. I just hope our military hasn't been strong-armed by the US not only because of the loss of these aircraft, but it would put any future acquisitions from Russia in doubt. Then the EAF is left in a rather crappy position which is why this deal represents so much more than two dozen Su-35s.
All we can do now is pray

The Arabic serial numbers used to be hand-painted by an artist on EAF jets in this classic, Arabic calligraphy style. Not sure if they still do it today or if they use a cutout sticky sheets and spray them on. It doesn't appear they spray them because they look so perfectly done by hand and no overspray of any kind. This paint they're using also appears to be low-vis paint.

1662337814200.png

All we can do now is pray
MC Hammer. :D

S-300VM system when it was being shipped to Egypt.

1662338619685.png

1662338634304.png

1662338652887.png

1662338667662.png

Last edited:

Exaggerated news. In an interview, air force commander said have no plan for Su30, currently we are interested in Su35, but the final decision is with commandership of IR army and general staff of of armed forces.

So there is no deal yet.

Colored photos from the early 80s of SCUD missiles.

1662347948448.png

1662348000593.png

1662352362351.png

1662348035163.png

Egyptian sniper SOF with a Russian VKSV sniper rifle.

1662348222954.png

1662353029529.png

1662353050540.png

1662352155047.png

1662353574351.png

1662352121477.png

1662352209122.png

1662352888837.png

1662352936863.png

1662352963464.png

M2 Browning heavy machine gun. Those caliber & size rounds will shred vermin cretin to pieces of unrecognizable dead tissue.

1662353178753.png

1662353493886.png

1662353514032.png

1662353749615.png

1662354171121.png

1662354263330.png

Do you want my opinion on the topic of Su35
3 fighters were received on Egyptian soil in western Egypt

Brother, Theyre not obligated to show off or tell us anything

Brother, Theyre not obligated to show off or tell us anything

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Egyptian Ambassador Mk.III Fast Missile Craft

The Ambassador has the crisscrossing missiles? I'm beginning to think that might've been a Hellenic Navy ship and Egyptian MPs were on it for whatever training reason. Hopefully we'll see some great action from Medusa coming up.

BTW, how's this for a super cool view of EGY Army Apache? Drone captured top view.

1662398289501.png

The Ambassador has the crisscrossing missiles? I'm beginning to think that might've been a Hellenic Navy ship and Egyptian MPs were on it for whatever training reason. Hopefully we'll see some great action from Medusa coming up.

BTW, how's this for a super cool view of EGY Army Apache? Drone captured top view.

View attachment 876351
Imagine our Apaches with a long range ATGM. It would be a dream.

View attachment 876351
1662403639235.png

They are right behind the white Phalanx ..Harpoons..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom