What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Trans of the title : "Sahel: what jihadists' video propaganda reveals about their weapons and methods"
Something strange you can see in the minute 0:25 Temsah 1.

Very enlighting video and explains why the emirates was denied iron dome and f35s and the current excercises and f-16 block 52 purchase

Habibi. Yours too. I think your photo is from police video sa7? Simulated operation that they did
No ots The choice 3 unit 777

Trans of the title : "Sahel: what jihadists' video propaganda reveals about their weapons and methods"
so we now know where does our UN donated veichles go

This man here was also working with Engine Control in a factory, as well as carried out R&D in military grade AI. Very promising!
F103F321-27B3-42A4-99FC-EDE20289595D.jpeg

The UN definitely needs to revise armed strategies and tactics...

This man here was also working with Engine Control in a factory, as well as carried out R&D in military grade AI. Very promising!View attachment 852483

The UN definitely needs to revise armed strategies and tactics...
I hope promising young like him will improve our country (economically, military etc...). Those are the future.

That submarine will remain a question till EDEX 2023
This photo was taken during EDEX 2021 or when because I didn't see this photo.

@Gomig-21 @The SC Imagine if Abu Ghazala continued his service as MoD. Our defense industry was gonne be in a different level. Bas alhamdulillah 3ala kol she2

This photo was taken during EDEX 2021 or when because I didn't see this photo.

@Gomig-21 @The SC Imagine if Abu Ghazala continued his service as MoD. Our defense industry was gonne be in a different level. Bas alhamdulillah 3ala kol she2
It was the recebt visit to the factories under the millitary engineers. Latest video bro

Back
Top Bottom