What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Does anybody know what is this unit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-232759_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-232759_YouTube.jpg
    362.9 KB · Views: 27
And when are we gonna see the light of those scorpene subs come to fruit? I truly believe egypt must purchase some of the barracudas that are just floating there in France. Sure they're expensive, but Egypt should make a deal for 3 billion each, maybe get 4 to 5 in a decade

So basically an extra 20 rafales qith the already 54-55 ones that we have. Thats amazing. Should go through
The next 20 Rafales you have to wait until like 2030 or even more. The production line of Rafale is so busy rn. They must produce our 30 Rafales 80 Rafales for UAE 6 for Greece 52 for France and 42 Rafales for Indonesia. Regularly they did 2 Rafale a month but they rose the rate to 3 per month so 36 Rafales per year. So 210Rafales/36=5,83 years to complete

And when are we gonna see the light of those scorpene subs come to fruit? I truly believe egypt must purchase some of the barracudas that are just floating there in France. Sure they're expensive, but Egypt should make a deal for 3 billion each, maybe get 4 to 5 in a decade
You can't because those barracudas subs are nuclear subs and no one will give nuclear subs. Maybe some ToT for Scorpene like France did with Brazil but we must buy a lot so they can give ToT.

Last edited:
The next 20 Rafales you have to wait until like 2030 or even more. The production line of Rafale is so busy rn. They must produce our 30 Rafales 80 Rafales for UAE 6 for Greece 52 for France and 42 Rafales for Indonesia. Regularly they did 2 Rafale a month but they rose the rate to 3 per month so 36 Rafales per year. So 210Rafales/36=5,83 years to complete

You can't because those barracudas subs are nuclear subs and no one will give nuclear subs. Maybe some ToT for Scorpene like France did with Brazil but we must buy a lot so they can give ToT.
I thought their propulsion systems were of conventional models and not nuclear?

Wait sobegypt made 2 sukhoi deals or am I misunderstanding something? Also, whats the diffrence between the standard rafales and the m model? I mean sure its the naval version, but is that just designation or is one technologically superior to the other?
Don't confuse the Rafale M naval version with the Rafale proper.. that's for AC that Egypt is keen to procure in the near future..

For sure.. but they will be conventionally propulsed.. unless Egypt maked a deal with Brazil for nuclear propulsion .. which is very possible..

Last edited:

Egypt wants to buy up to 12.. so there you go..

They need to jump on that nuclear joint venture with Brazil the second they start procuring the skorpenes, should become apart of the potential deal package for c390s and Astros mk6, dont forget the avtm 300 missle

Back
Top Bottom