What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcVqX1zIvGx/؟igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
IMG_20220610_141312_096.jpg

There is a difference in the engine

I did the calculation in post #10,361, The mega deal was between 9 to 11 billion$. With my calculation the deal of 24 Falaj-II EFT M-346 cost approx 6,2 billions $. So there is 3 billion or 5 billion left for the rest of the deal which was the remaining FREMMs and the spy satellite. We bought 2 FREMMs with the cost of 1,2billions (idk if this deal was including in the mega deal). So 6,2billion + 2,4billion =8,6 billions $. The satelite may cost 200 (or more) million$ so 8,6+0,2 ± 9 billions and the rest is armaments.

It's way too premature to make calculations on all those items. If you're interested in them then that's fine. But they're beside the point I'm discussing which is strictly the 3 billion euro number for the EFTs.

The frigates are part of an arms deal signed by Egypt and Itlay in last June to deliver two FREMM Bergamini frigates to Egypt for about 1.2 billion euros ($1.3bn). An Italian source told La Repubblica Italian daily that this deal is an initial step of a greater order that includes 4 more frigates, 24 Typhon jets, 24 trainer aircrafts and a satellite. Accordingly, it was called “the order of the century” as it is supposed to cost 11 billion euros.(from an article)

Mega Deal or Deal of the Century is all fine and dandy. We've all been following the details since it was first announced. For me, there's no need to speculate on any of the other numbers since we really don't have any accurate sources to go by. And why the helicopters were added into the mix is beyond me. As far as all the information out there, the 23 AWs ordered were a separate deal and not part of the mega deal. All this only complicates what I'm trying to figure out which is what is the final cost of each EFT based on the 3 billion euro number. Simple.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcVqX1zIvGx/؟igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
View attachment 852966

There is a difference in the engine
intresting

It's way too premature to make calculations on all those items. If you're interested in them then that's fine. But they're beside the point I'm discussing which is strictly the 3 billion euro number for the EFTs.

Mega Deal or Deal of the Century is all fine and dandy. We've all been following the details since it was first announced. For me, there's no need to speculate on any of the other numbers since we really don't have any accurate sources to go by. And why the helicopters were added into the mix is beyond me. As far as all the information out there, the 23 AWs ordered were a separate deal and not part of the mega deal. All this only complicates what I'm trying to figure out which is what is the final cost of each EFT based on the 3 billion euro number. Simple.
I'm talking about the AW149 deal separate from the first contract 32

4 Exocet,6 MICA...that will be a nightmare for the Turks in addition to the Bergamini frigates.

so funny

even 10 Turkish OPV armed with 8 x ATMACA anti ship Missiles and 8 x HISAR Air Defense Missiles

and Turkish Navy 16 Frigates has more SAMs than Egyptian+Hellenic Navies combined

pathetic FREMM Frigate armed with 16x SAMs

looool. :D Watch out or else we'll start getting those full pages of copy/paste list of all the paper projects and how great they are and how pathetic everyone else is lmfao. You know who/what I'm talking about! 8-)

another daydreamer dreaming about pathetic Egyptian Navy

even 250+ Turkish UCAVs are enough for Hellenic+Egyptian Navies combined

Turks have no paper project
Turks have its own great Naval industry ......

weak and dependent Egypt who can not produce even anti-ship missile

so funny

even 10 Turkish OPV armed with 8 x ATMACA anti ship Missiles and 8 x HISAR Air Defense Missiles

and Turkish Navy 16 Frigates has more SAMs than Egyptian+Hellenic Navies combined

pathetic FREMM Frigate armed with 16x SAMs
Oh no! Only 8 HISAR? Pathetic. Pathetic.

Oh no! Only 8 HISAR? Pathetic. Pathetic.

İts OPV , not Frigate
still armed with 8x SAMs and 8x Anti-Ship Missiles

but You said 4 Exocet,6 MICA...that will be a nightmare for the Turks .. lol

btw Egyptian Navy FREMM Frigate armed with only 16x SAMs ... so pathetic

İts OPV , not Frigate
still armed with 8x SAMs and 8x Anti-Ship Missiles

but You said 4 Exocet,6 MICA...that will be a nightmare for the Turks .. lol

btw Egyptian Navy FREMM Frigate armed with only 16x SAMs ... so pathetic
So pathetic! Just 8xHisar. Turkiye not real superpower.

What is he saying because I "blocked" him
He said Turkish OPV will have 8xHisar and the usual phrase he's said about 1,000 times already,that Turkish Navy has more SAMs than Greece+Egypt combined.

Because,as you know Ghostkiller,naval battles are won by SAM :P Just like in the Falklands,remember? Where the British had more SAM,but still had ships sunk and damaged by Exocets.

He said Turkish OPV will have 8xHisar and the usual phrase he's said about 1,000 times already,that Turkish Navy has more SAMs than Greece+Egypt combined.

Because,as you know Ghostkiller,naval battles are won by SAM :P Just like in the Falklands,remember? Where the British had more SAM,but still had ships sunk and damaged by Exocets.
Just ignore him like i ignored him hahaha.

So great! just 6x MICA .. Egypt is real superpower ... so funny
Looks like you want to compare a lot so it's okay
I have Egypt
3 frame
3×16 ester 30/15
3 x 8 auto matte and exost
And also 6 miko
6 x 32 mega ng
6×12 Exost
4 jund
4*16 mica and soon ng
4*8 Exost