What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The next 20 Rafales you have to wait until like 2030 or even more. The production line of Rafale is so busy rn. They must produce our 30 Rafales 80 Rafales for UAE 6 for Greece 52 for France and 42 Rafales for Indonesia. Regularly they did 2 Rafale a month but they rose the rate to 3 per month so 36 Rafales per year. So 210Rafales/36=5,83 years to complete

You can't because those barracudas subs are nuclear subs and no one will give nuclear subs. Maybe some ToT for Scorpene like France did with Brazil but we must buy a lot so they can give ToT.

Indonesia just buy 6 Rafale planes, 32 planes are just option. The real contract is just for 6 planes that I believe is not yet activated yet, but it will be activated this year.

The Typhoon and Irmaki deal is less than 6 billion euros
With armament and the contents of the deal, confirmation will appear soon👍

So where does this 3 billion Euro number for only the 24 Eurofighters come from? Please explain since you're claiming a different number than what every single source is saying. Which one is it?

Does anybody know what is this unit
rapid intervention

So where does this 3 billion Euro number for only the 24 Eurofighters come from? Please explain since you're claiming a different number than what every single source is saying. Which one is it?
The deal for training aircraft, Typhoon, and 20 aw149 is close to 6 billion until the contract is officially entered, and it will be announced
IMG_20211201_155826.jpg

rapid intervention

The deal for training aircraft, Typhoon, and 20 aw149 is close to 6 billion until the contract is officially entered, and it will be announced
View attachment 852899
thanks bro.
i like how 24 typhoons 20 aw 149 24 aermachis are 6 billion with their munitions logistics and training of officers while the qatari deal for 24 eurofighters was 6 billion and the kuwaiti for 28 was 8.9 billion

thanks bro.
i like how 24 typhoons 20 aw 149 24 aermachis are 6 billion with their munitions logistics and training of officers while the qatari deal for 24 eurofighters was 6 billion and the kuwaiti for 28 was 8.9 billion
Gulf deals guarantee comprehensive insurance for years other than training and maintenance

What AW-149s? They already bought 23 AW-149 and AW-189 and those don't need to be added to this contract unless they are buying another 20?!.

And every source is saying 3 Billion euros for 24 EFTs, while you're the only one saying 6 billion for the fighters and trainers and helicopters!?!?! This doesn't make any sense. Is this Arabic forum news?

thanks bro.
I am worried that EAirForces didn't buy a lot of munitions etc...Khayef yeb2a khazoo2 with our only 50 to 100 SCALP missile due to external pressure (USA Israel etc...). This deal must give us guarantees to armaments. But how 24 EFT and 24 M-346 is aprox 6 billions.

This deal must give us guarantees to armaments. But how 24 EFT and 24 M-346 is aprox 6 billions.

That's what I've been trying to say all this time. Not only that, but he's adding either 20 more AW helicopters in the deal (when they just bought 23 of them) or those are the ones they got but didn't pay for them until now?!?! Something is awry.

Again, all the sources claim the 24 EFTs were agreed on for 3 billion Eruos. Then all the videos with all those fellas talking about the deal claim that each fighter was negotiated from 200 million euros to 125. Well then if you take the 3 billion and divide it by 24, it comes out to exactly 125 which is where they got that number. So either they paid 125 each and the armament package is not included in that number (which doesn't bode well....) or the armament is in that number and the cost of each aircraft is less than 125 million euros and the rest goes to arms. Something isn't right anyway.

And every source is saying 3 Billion euros for 24 EFTs, while you're the only one saying 6 billion for the fighters and trainers and helicopters!?!?! This doesn't make any sense. Is this Arabic forum news?
The chopper deal was during EDEX-21 and the M-346 a month late. If Egypt was pursuing the mega italian deal with 24 M-346 EFT 26 Falaj a spy sat. Rn the spy sat isn't in the deal (there is no rumors). Nigeria bought 24 M-346 for 1,2 billions $+ 24 EFT for 3billion + 20 Falaj 2 let's say 2Billion $. So all that equals 6,2 billions$. You can't buy 24 M-346 EFT for 3 Billion $.

What AW-149s? They already bought 23 AW-149 and AW-189 and those don't need to be added to this contract unless they are buying another 20?!.

This deal was signed at the last exhibition 2021 for 20 new helicopters and it did not enter into force
And also training and Eurofighter

@ جوميج 21
We are waiting for the official signature to confirm it is possible that the deal of the century will also enter into force after understandings about it

This deal was signed at the last exhibition 2021 for 20 new helicopters and it did not enter into force
And also training and Eurofighter

@ جوميج 21
We are waiting for the official signature to confirm it is possible that the deal of the century will also enter into force after understandings about it
How the deal is 6billions $ for all that?

You can't buy 24 M-346 EFT for 3 Billion $.

That's the problem. When all the sources are claiming the 24 Typhoons cost 3 billion at 125 a piece (no M-346s are NOT even included in that number, just the Typhoons), then they're either wrong or the entire package is not included in that number.

And why are the AW helicopters being included in this total number? That was a completely separate deal and not part of the mega deal. The only reason I see is that it's another purchase from Leonardo so they're including it in the total.

How the deal is 6billions $ for all that?
lol, something is waaaay off.

That's the problem. When all the sources are claiming the 24 Typhoons cost 3 billion at 125 a piece (no M-346s are NOT even included in that number, just the Typhoons), then they're either wrong or the entire package is not included in that number.

And why are the AW helicopters being included in this total number? That was a completely separate deal and not part of the mega deal. The only reason I see is that it's another purchase from Leonardo so they're including it in the total.

lol, something is waaaay off.
I did the calculation in post #10,361, The mega deal was between 9 to 11 billion$. With my calculation the deal of 24 Falaj-II EFT M-346 cost approx 6,2 billions $. So there is 3 billion or 5 billion left for the rest of the deal which was the remaining FREMMs and the spy satellite. We bought 2 FREMMs with the cost of 1,2billions (idk if this deal was including in the mega deal). So 6,2billion + 2,4billion =8,6 billions $. The satelite may cost 200 (or more) million$ so 8,6+0,2 ± 9 billions and the rest is armaments.

The frigates are part of an arms deal signed by Egypt and Itlay in last June to deliver two FREMM Bergamini frigates to Egypt for about 1.2 billion euros ($1.3bn). An Italian source told La Repubblica Italian daily that this deal is an initial step of a greater order that includes 4 more frigates, 24 Typhon jets, 24 trainer aircrafts and a satellite. Accordingly, it was called “the order of the century” as it is supposed to cost 11 billion euros.(from an article)

Back
Top Bottom