What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Possibly the j31 since one of its strong suits is supposed to be export. J20 is highly unlikely since its china's state of the art aircraft
A small video about the J-20 and her stealth capabilities

The good thing is that China have put the J-20 in the market despite they refused for years because USA didn't sell the F-22 Raptor. There is rumor that Pakistan will buy it so Egypt can buy it also. But we must buy before their invasion of Taiwan so we will not be in the same case the SU-35 hahahaha

IKR. TR did say that the F-15 offered were "advanced", so not sure they were from the 90s lool that would be even more ridiculous, like adding insult to injury, especially if Egypt had to pay for them instead of being part of the aid package. That's what irks me even more about the US and its mistrust of Egypt. This is more of an insult than anything else. Now I think the response should be a big fat middle finger instead of kicking rocks and pounding sand. :D It's brutally offensive.

Yep. This is a huge obstacle in the way of purchasing the Typhoons. We'll have to see how much independence Italy has from the UK and Germany and probably Spain, too. Just because they have other projects and deals with us doesn't mean they can't be influenced by Uncle Sam and the UK AND Germany.

You think the Typhoon deal is finished? Heck I hope so, and I truly hope it's with the meteor man that would really be something. The IRIS-T short range missile is also very impressive, along with the Brimstones and the fact that it can carry GBU ordinances of all types and sizes. It really is a beastmode and what makes it even greater is its probably compatibility with the Rafales. I had this debate with another member here a few years ago when the mega deal was announced and I said that I bet the Rafale pilots could easily fly the Typhoon and vice versa. He said they would need complete retraining because the stick is in the middle on the Typhoon while it's on the side in the Rafale, like the F-16 lol! I told him no way, it's only a matter of understanding where the controls and switches for all the systems are and familiarizing themselves with the differences in how the systems appear on either the lighting of the buttons/switches, any of the multi function display screens or head-up-display.

Rafale

View attachment 851389

View attachment 851390

View attachment 851384

Typhoon

View attachment 851393

View attachment 851391

View attachment 851394

@Philip the Arab , speaking of UAE block 60, not often seen in one pic is 20 blocks in between these two fighters.

View attachment 851395
I completely disregard the brimstones. I dont feel like the uk would even mention them and almost all of its components are of american origin. IRIS-T is an excellent platform basically a python without overhyping and probganda. i did not know the rafale was this sexy even has a little tablet on his thigh and i was wondering what was that white covering hanging over egyptian pilots while posing.

Iam n
J-31 for EAF in the future?
Not feeling like chinese bullcrap. Most of their data is probganda and the americans said The K-77m is a better missike than the pl-15 for its integration and higher probability to hit a target like a fighter. And there has been talks there and there about egypt having the k-77m for the migs and sukhois we only have speculations to work with. These chinese fifhters are only coming with Tot if they ever pass the tests

20220529_164515.jpg
navy sf
Screenshot_20220601-014539_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-015321_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-151930_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-025220_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220529-033158_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-154558_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-021918_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220601-021937_Twitter.jpg

The last 40 years..HaHaHa!

Egypt invited China to take a look at the F-16s after the US refused to sell the AIM-120..so they have developed and adapter system to fire Chinese and Russian BVR from those same US F-16s..

Abu Ghazala stole their carbon-carbon for reentry vehicles of BM Pershing II and their guidance systems.. not only that.. the whole Pershing II blue prints in co-op with Argentina, Iraq and some Swiss and Austrian companies..

Who has the upper hand here really.. HaHaHaHaHa! can't laugh enough.. There is even more and too much.. North Korea.. China.. Russia and many more..

Add all of those up and they won't even come close to what the Jews have done to the US in just 1 incident, and that is the destroying of the USS Liberty in 1967 where 34 US sailors were killed and 171 wounded and the ship was essentially destroyed. Yet they're showered with not only the latest and greatest US tech, but completely supported from head to toe and let's not even get into the plutonium-based nukes the US has given them! Not even close hahaha. :D

Oh, and the so-called spy supposedly working under orders from Abu Ghazala....all alleged! The Washington Post was the first to come up with all that bull crap story in 1988 and when the US defense secretary visited Cairo later that same year, Abu Ghazala signed a 10-year "memorandum of understanding" with that US Defense Secretary at the time, I forget his name. And then Egypt, just like Israel, Australia, Sweden, Canada and other super allies to the US had this supposed special status as a strategic ally outside NATO.

Even after that "alleged" stealing of Pershing missiles blueprints, the US thought about indicting Abu Ghazala but had insufficient evidence -- because there was never any truth to that crap lol -- and so they dropped the case completely. It was all some silly misunderstanding that was taken too sensitively and blown way out of proportions that it ended up being completely dismissed.

The Chinese being invited to look at the F-16 is true, of course, we've talked about that several times BUUUUUUUT.....lol.....how did the Chinese end up designing an aircraft called the J-10? Any idea? LOLOL! Yep, the Israeli POS LAVI!!!! Which is a complete rip-off of the venerable F-16 anyway, just with delta wings and canards. How much more treacherous is that, Brooooo?!?! And yet they're showered with......you know the rest of that.

North Korea? What about it? Ballistic missiles? Nothing proven whatsoever that there was any cooperation and even so, what kind of infraction is that? Shouldn't Egypt be allowed to pursue its military capabilities outside of any US influence? Screw that, bro! hahaha

The RPGs from the confiscated North Korean ship in the Suez Canal yes, I'll give you that and I don't know why on earth the Egyptian military can't produce its own RPG shells?! That surprises me more than the story itself. But that shouldn't cause such mistrust that BTW, was in fact started 40 years ago and 30 years since the EAF first requested the F-15 and was denied.

And I don't think there were any restrictions imposed by the US (because they couldn't do it anyway and Egypt would've given them the middle finger without a doubt) that Egypt couldn't purchase weapons from Russia or China until very recently with CAATSA, which is only for Russia.

Egypt will get even better..the Meteor.. remember that scalp cruise missile crisis that ended with them being in EAF inventory.. it sounds like a mystery.. HaHaHa!

Hahaha, good stuff, ma man. Speaking of the SCALP, the Typhoon is supposed to carry the "Storm Shadow" which is really the identical cruise missile to the SCALP which means there shouldn't be any problem supplying it to the EAF. If it still has US components, then that'll most certainly be an issue again without a doubt unless somehow they find a way to obtain more SCALPs that can be fired from the Typhoon. Do whatever the UAE did and call it something similar to the Black Shaheen.

1654393218149.png

They also DEFINITELY need to get their pilots using the HMDS Helmets for the IRIST-T missile.

1654393275481.png

The good thing about this Eurofighter helmet is that it has nothing to do with the Jews and is built by BAE systems. The bad thing is that they're somewhere in the vicinity of $300K a piece.

1654393568999.png

1654393361991.png

1654393660739.png

A small video about the J-20 and her stealth capabilities

The good thing is that China have put the J-20 in the market despite they refused for years because USA didn't sell the F-22 Raptor. There is rumor that Pakistan will buy it so Egypt can buy it also. But we must buy before their invasion of Taiwan so we will not be in the same case the SU-35 hahahaha
Eh dah eh dah? And you watch crux too? Small world man

Add all of those up and they won't even come close to what the Jews have done to the US in just 1 incident, and that is the destroying of the USS Liberty in 1967 where 34 US sailors were killed and 171 wounded and the ship was essentially destroyed. Yet they're showered with not only the latest and greatest US tech, but completely supported from head to toe and let's not even get into the plutonium-based nukes the US has given them! Not even close hahaha. :D

Oh, and the so-called spy supposedly working under orders from Abu Ghazala....all alleged! The Washington Post was the first to come up with all that bull crap story in 1988 and when the US defense secretary visited Cairo later that same year, Abu Ghazala signed a 10-year "memorandum of understanding" with that US Defense Secretary at the time, I forget his name. And then Egypt, just like Israel, Australia, Sweden, Canada and other super allies to the US had this supposed special status as a strategic ally outside NATO.

Even after that "alleged" stealing of Pershing missiles blueprints, the US thought about indicting Abu Ghazala but had insufficient evidence -- because there was never any truth to that crap lol -- and so they dropped the case completely. It was all some silly misunderstanding that was taken too sensitively and blown way out of proportions that it ended up being completely dismissed.

The Chinese being invited to look at the F-16 is true, of course, we've talked about that several times BUUUUUUUT.....lol.....how did the Chinese end up designing an aircraft called the J-10? Any idea? LOLOL! Yep, the Israeli POS LAVI!!!! Which is a complete rip-off of the venerable F-16 anyway, just with delta wings and canards. How much more treacherous is that, Brooooo?!?! And yet they're showered with......you know the rest of that.

North Korea? What about it? Ballistic missiles? Nothing proven whatsoever that there was any cooperation and even so, what kind of infraction is that? Shouldn't Egypt be allowed to pursue its military capabilities outside of any US influence? Screw that, bro! hahaha

The RPGs from the confiscated North Korean ship in the Suez Canal yes, I'll give you that and I don't know why on earth the Egyptian military can't produce its own RPG shells?! That surprises me more than the story itself. But that shouldn't cause such mistrust that BTW, was in fact started 40 years ago and 30 years since the EAF first requested the F-15 and was denied.

And I don't think there were any restrictions imposed by the US (because they couldn't do it anyway and Egypt would've given them the middle finger without a doubt) that Egypt couldn't purchase weapons from Russia or China until very recently with CAATSA, which is only for Russia.

Hahaha, good stuff, ma man. Speaking of the SCALP, the Typhoon is supposed to carry the "Storm Shadow" which is really the identical cruise missile to the SCALP which means there shouldn't be any problem supplying it to the EAF. If it still has US components, then that'll most certainly be an issue again without a doubt unless somehow they find a way to obtain more SCALPs that can be fired from the Typhoon. Do whatever the UAE did and call it something similar to the Black Shaheen.

View attachment 851414

They also DEFINITELY need to get their pilots using the HMDS Helmets for the IRIST-T missile.

View attachment 851416

The good thing about this Eurofighter helmet is that it has nothing to do with the Jews and is built by BAE systems. The bad thing is that they're somewhere in the vicinity of $300K a piece.

View attachment 851423

View attachment 851417

View attachment 851425
Pershing II.. HaHa!

1654395593877.png

Condor project is exactly the Pershing II..
1654395485732.png

1654395403740.png

As for Usrael.. you can't be more damaging to the US then this:

Jonathan Pollard Was One of the Most Damaging Spies in US History​

https://www.military.com/history/jonathan-pollard-was-one-of-most-damaging-spies-us-history.html

The Eurofighter helmet is in the deal.. it is an important component to direct the air to air missiles now a day..

1654396334065.png

Last edited:
Ok guys apparently we have typhoons now!!! I wasn't keen on these birds, but with the rafale they will make a fine edition to our collection (Grevious). I can see egypt using the typhoon as a bargaining chip to "enforce" the procurement of the meteor missles along with additional rafale deals. That way the f 16 fleet can be discarded much more easily step by step, thus further decreasing Washingtons influence on cairo. I also heard someone saying saudi arabia manufactures alot of the spare parts? If so, ooohhh boy would that be a BONUS for egypt in larger, stronger and more secure logistics. Even maybe the potential for egypt to buy spares from SA and manufacture them on egy soil. Who needs the amraam anymore?!?! Remember how I said never to trust the f15 deal??? Exactly! Look whats going on now! Last minute, typhoons and su 35s have been announced using the advertising of the f15 as a shield for egypts REAL procurement🤣🤣🤣 @Gomig-21 enta shooft el haraka dah 😂

Hahaha, haraka gamda awi! There was a fella on Twitter, Masry bardu b'2oul lazem el EAF tetlab el AIM-260 LMFAO! If you think we were crazy saying the EAF must insist on the AIM-120C7 and JDAM kits and maybe even the AIM-9X, imagine thinking they should ask for the AIM-260 lol. But hey, you never know since they asked for the khara F-35 lol knowing quite well it would be refused. I bet you they were shocked when that clown Trump said yes. :D

But let's guard against premature excitement because there really isn't any official announcement and even the Typhoon will be greatly influenced by the US, which if the EAF gave it the middle finger on the F-15 proposition, then they're going to be royally pissed off and looking to punish Egypt for refusing the crappy F-15 deal and essentially embarrassing them by this possible Typhoon deal.

And you mentioned the Su-35, do you think the EAF will go through with that deal if the F-15 is in fact done as well as the Typhoons agreed on and then acquire the 26 Su-35s as well? What do you guys think? They must've already paid a substantial amount of money as part of the contract, so something should come out of that deal, especially if there is any truth to the radar upgrade.

Speaking of Su-35SE, I found some new pics that haven't been posted before.

Assembly line for the EAF Su-35SEs.

1654395612687.png

1654395633280.png

1654395660581.png

1654395684754.png

1654395713207.png

1654395800089.png

1654395737054.png

1654395767490.png

1654395825238.png

1654395859108.png

1654395887630.png

1654395906371.png

1654395922795.png

Sisi wearing a Rafale jumpsuit and patch while riding a Ka-52.

1654396002851.png

1654396026059.png

Probably the best photo of this helicopter with its colors and the blue waters of the Red Sea background.

1654396081608.png

Hahaha, haraka gamda awi! There was a fella on Twitter, Masry bardu b'2oul lazem el EAF tetlab el AIM-260 LMFAO! If you think we were crazy saying the EAF must insist on the AIM-120C7 and JDAM kits and maybe even the AIM-9X, imagine thinking they should ask for the AIM-260 lol. But hey, you never know since they asked for the khara F-35 lol knowing quite well it would be refused. I bet you they were shocked when that clown Trump said yes. :D

But let's guard against premature excitement because there really isn't any official announcement and even the Typhoon will be greatly influenced by the US, which if the EAF gave it the middle finger on the F-15 proposition, then they're going to be royally pissed off and looking to punish Egypt for refusing the crappy F-15 deal and essentially embarrassing them by this possible Typhoon deal.

And you mentioned the Su-35, do you think the EAF will go through with that deal if the F-15 is in fact done as well as the Typhoons agreed on and then acquire the 26 Su-35s as well? What do you guys think? They must've already paid a substantial amount of money as part of the contract, so something should come out of that deal, especially if there is any truth to the radar upgrade.

View attachment 851445

View attachment 851446

View attachment 851447

View attachment 851448
View attachment 851449

View attachment 851452

View attachment 851450

View attachment 851451

View attachment 851453

View attachment 851454

View attachment 851455

View attachment 851456

View attachment 851457

View attachment 851458

View attachment 851459

Probably the best photo of this helicopter with its colors and the blue waters of the Red Sea background.

View attachment 851460
When the typhoons go through the egyptians will ask the Europeans to source out the American components like what happened with the rafales. If the f15s were truly indeed that of an inferior model then they would probs go ahead with the sukhoi deal. Having SA with those production and logistical capabilities is too good to walk by. And remember how you mentioned the UK might sell those 50 typhoons as well? Yea the ones I was originally against. Those could possibly come to light one day, just think about it, 74 typhoons all up to tranche 4 spec, with those 54 or 55 rafales. Let's not forget the rafale m model as well which adds another 20 to the arsenal for 74 rafales total. The aesa radar problem will take a bit to handle, but if push comes to shove they could integrate the zhuk aesa radar for a temporary solution.

That twitter

View attachment 851445

View attachment 851446

View attachment 851447

View attachment 851448
View attachment 851449

View attachment 851452

View attachment 851450

View attachment 851451

View attachment 851453

View attachment 851454

View attachment 851455

View attachment 851456

View attachment 851457

View attachment 851458

View attachment 851459

View attachment 851460
fella was me. Yes we should insist on the 260 if you dont wanna another f-16 situation. Egypt played its cards right and now theres no f-15 never wanted that thing since the although its goregous
Screenshot_20220602-031700_Twitter.jpg

The plastic one? 😂
The plastic one lol

fella was me. Yes we should insist on the 260 if you dont wanna another f-16 situation. Egypt played its cards right and now theres no f-15 never wanted that thing since the although its goregous

LOL! It was you! I looked at the name again and I can see the connection. I still think you were being completely unrealistic in that approach because of several reasons; that missile is still in its final development stages and won't be around for another 7-8 years maybe more maybe less. Then the birds have no teeth for another 7 years without an alternative? The fact that one should already know that even the AIM-120 was going to be a very difficult persuasion in the first place and they know it, means that going into the negotiations and insisting on something like that will make the other side think you're not serious or realistic.
The next reason is that if they succeeded, the F-15s and a good portion of the F-16s would be very powerful with strong air to air teeth for at least the next decade while the Eurocanards get the Meteor which will be on par with the 260.

I understand the necessity of having boldness in these negotiations but being pragmatic is much more essential for the grand scheme of things. That's just my opinion and we can certainly agree to disagree.

The never ending and always improving love and friendship with our Greek brothers and sisters.

1654438664665.png

Woah! Bergamini FREMM is soooo sweeeeeeeeet-looking wow! That thing has some meat! @The SC , you're right, man, it might as well be a destroyer. Those fellas on the bow area in front of the Oto Melara gun better be careful as that entire deck to the tip of the bow doesn't have any railings.

1654438805657.png

This thing looks great. Nice collapsible buttstock, finger-notched pistol grip handle, picatinny rails on top and bottom for all sorts of accessories including the forward vertical grip which has a pull-out ground stand which I tought was a great addition. The way too cool thing is what appears to be a muzzle flash brake to reduce the flash of each shot. I have a couple of those but not suppressors lol. I like to see the large flash come out of the end of the barrel :D.

Overall, it still retains the classic AK look with the 45 degree barrel support and the shape of the receiver and of course, the classic banana magazine and no more wood anywhere. Looks really good because there is nothing super fancy about it yet it has a few gizmos and new generation applications for improvements which should make it easier and cheaper to produce than a ToT of let's say the ARX-160 for example. Gonna need to find one of these to add to the collection.

1654438904194.png

This thing looks great. Nice collapsible buttstock, finger-notched pistol grip handle, picatinny rails on top and bottom for all sorts of accessories including the forward vertical grip which has a pull-out ground stand which I tought was a great addition. The way too cool thing is what appears to be a muzzle flash brake to reduce the flash of each shot. I have a couple of those but not suppressors lol. I like to see the large flash come out of the end of the barrel :D.

Overall, it still retains the classic AK look with the 45 degree barrel support and the shape of the receiver and of course, the classic banana magazine and no more wood anywhere. Looks really good because there is nothing super fancy about it yet it has a few gizmos and new generation applications for improvements which should make it easier and cheaper to produce than a ToT of let's say the ARX-160 for example. Gonna need to find one of these to add to the collection.

1654438904194.png
Translation : An illustration of the development of the Egyptian Maadi rifle
During the inspection of the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces, the rifle appeared to enter the heavy serial production. The gun, as we previously published, has been replaced by wooden parts with others made of polymer material.T he old wooden dock has been replaced with a western-style, foldable polymer one. The rifle was also provided with a top rail to install different binoculars on it as needed. At the front, it was provided with four rails on the sides, and at the top and bottom, various accessories could be installed on these rails, such as a handle, a knife, a 40 mm grenade launcher, a searchlight, or a laser. At the front of the barrel, a flame retardant was installed to dampen the reaction. The release handle has been replaced with an ergonomic and lightweight one.
Specifications of the gun after development 👇
The rifle is 7.62×39 caliber and weighs 3.7 kg. Its length is 984 mm, with the casing folded up to 730 mm. It carries a magazine that can accommodate 30 rounds of the aforementioned caliber and can fire up to 600 rounds per minute. Its effective range is 400 meters, while its maximum range
800 metres.

Is the recoil of this rifle high after modifications. I hope those optics will be used for all soldiers and officiers. Maybe not in the African side of Egypt but Sinai.

Back
Top Bottom