What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Totally agree with all of that except the air superiority role. How on earth could it possibly be an air superiority platform when it doesn't have an AESA radar? People need to understand that AESA radars are a must in every modern flying platform because of the augmented capabilities in speed, target acquisition AND TRACKING at great distances and especially because of the rapid frequency hoping that AESA radars work with, they're almost impossible to jam.

I think the reason it was labeled that way is because when the 4 countries involved got together originally to design and build this aircraft and make it the "F-15 or Joint Fighter" of Europe, they decided to call it an air superiority fighter because AESA radars weren't that common and certainly not combat proven at the time. Things have since changed considerably and the designation of air superiority just stayed and never changed.

Probably, but the article never really claimed anything except they've been negotiating with the EAF for 3 years and an announcement would help Leonardo and Finmeccanica's cause with the merging and stocks etc.
After a long gestation, the active electronically scanned array (AESA, or e-scan) radar for the Eurofighter Typhoon is now in production with the Euroradar consortium of Leonardo (UK and Italy), Hensoldt (Germany), and Indra (Spain). Gulf region military forces are now among the export customers for this technology.

Captor-E
1654363715193.png

The aircraft will initially be fitted with the same Mk0 radar as that supplied to Kuwait and Qatar, but the radars will subsequently be upgraded to Mk1 standards with a new digital multi-channel receiver and new transmitter/receiver modules (TRMs), which will be developed under the new €1.5 billion contract. Hensoldt will be the design authority for the new German Mk1 E-scan radar, while Airbus will carry equipment design responsibility. Leonardo will provide the necessary support to enable Hensoldt to assume its role and will continue to provide the processor for the new German radar, which will be assembled at Ulm in Germany, rather than at Leonardo’s Crewe Toll factory in Edinburgh.

1654364135910.png

Egypt gets 24 Typhoon fighters.. officially

Italy agreed that Egypt would get 24 fighters worth 3 billion euros in the deal, so the price of the fighter is close to 125 million euros, and the deal is currently in its final stages, only the approval of the Italian Prime Minister remains,,

The Prime Minister pledged to respond to President Sisi about the deal within days

It is worth noting that Italy wanted to sell the fighter to Egypt at a price of 200 million euros, but thanks to God first and then thanks to the ingenuity of the Egyptian negotiator, Egypt will get the fighter at a price of 125 million euros.

Source: Il Fatto Quotidiano

1654370862528.png

Sexy b**ch

The Italian financial newspaper, Milano Finanza, announced that the Italian government had given approval to grant Egypt financial guarantees worth $6 billion for the purchase of Italian weapons.

It is believed that a potential new order for 24 Typhoons, with Leonardo as prime contractor, could be worth up to 5 billion euros.

Including support, training and spare parts, while a new order for 24 M346s including maintenance, training and spare parts for a total value of 0.8 - 1 billion euros
This represents nearly half of the group's estimated orders for 2021

Technically, the Typhoon is awesome, logistically, its situation will be better than the Rafale, especially with its situation with the Saudi Arabia, where they already manufacture most of its spare parts, and this is a very important point, frankly,.

Last edited:
Egypt gets 24 Typhoon fighters.. officially

Italy agreed that Egypt would get 24 fighters worth 3 billion euros in the deal, so the price of the fighter is close to 125 million euros, and the deal is currently in its final stages, only the approval of the Italian Prime Minister remains,,

The Prime Minister pledged to respond to President Sisi about the deal within days

It is worth noting that Italy wanted to sell the fighter to Egypt at a price of 200 million euros, but thanks to God first and then thanks to the ingenuity of the Egyptian negotiator, Egypt will get the fighter at a price of 125 million euros.

View attachment 851283
But will the Meteor will come with it yes or not. That is the big question.
Does someone know what kind of ammos it can carry.

Imagine guys if all the saga about the SU-35 and F-15 was meant intentionally so we can buy the EF.

But will the Meteor will come with it yes or not. That is the big question.
Of course!

Especially since the Italians have promised Egypt Typhoons armed with Meteor air-to-air missiles.

Source..La tribune

The Typhoon deal includes the Meteor as a cornerstone of the deal. The same is true of the French president, insisting; There is no room for banning any weapon you want offered for export.

Typhoon rendering in an astonishing “Beast Mode” with 14 Meteor Beyond Visual Range (BVR) and two IRIS-T (InfraRed Imaging System Tail-Thrust Vector Controlled) short-range air-to-air missiles, along with an external fuel tank on the centerline station.

1654378390819.png

Last edited:
1654377296375.png

The AESA radar has three versions.. An initial version was issued to Qatar and Kuwait

Spain and Germany will get an upgraded version of the initial version of the radar.. in terms of software and hardware..

As for Italy and Britain, they separated with the radar project for the MK2 version, and this experiment is still ongoing..

Last edited:
Mahmoud Gamal changed his pfp from F-15 to Eurofighter hahaha. So there is something serious.

I think the excitement from a single paragraph in an Italian press release about the merging of Leonardo and its stocks has opened the flood gates lmao. It's a beautiful process that happens all the time. There are major obstacles to hurdle since it's a conglomerate fighter with the UK, Germany & Spain having a lot to say in the matter, and we all know how much of a US lapdog the UK is. Even without US pressure which is almost certain to stickle this from going through -- Italy's parliament's final approval notwithstanding -- the UK would almost certainly create friction for not only the aircraft, but most certainly the weapons and mainly the meteor. Just think of the temper tantruming that the Jews will create thinking the EAF will get a missile better than anything they have by 2x! I would be a little patient before getting too excited so as to lessen the disappointment.

Would they put the naval camo on them like the MiG-29s? That would look pretty awesome, something like this.

1654380105431.png

Of course!

You know how much I've always loved your optimism! :D

Especially since the Italians have promised Egypt Typhoons armed with Meteor air-to-air missiles.

Source..La tribune

The Typhoon deal includes the Meteor as a cornerstone of the deal. The same is true of the French president, insisting; There is no room for banning any weapon you want offered for export.

Would you happen to have the link for that La Tribune article?

I think the excitement from a single paragraph in an Italian press release about the merging of Leonardo and its stocks has opened the flood gates lmao. It's a beautiful process that happens all the time. There are major obstacles to hurdle since it's a conglomerate fighter with the UK, Germany & Spain having a lot to say in the matter, and we all know how much of a US lapdog the UK is. Even without US pressure which is almost certain to stickle this from going through -- Italy's parliament's final approval notwithstanding -- the UK would almost certainly create friction for not only the aircraft, but most certainly the weapons and mainly the meteor. Just think of the temper tantruming that the Jews will create thinking the EAF will get a missile better than anything they have by 2x! I would be a little patient before getting too excited so as to lessen the disappointment.

Would they put the naval camo on them like the MiG-29s? That would look pretty awesome, something like this.

View attachment 851338

You know how much I've always loved your optimism! :D

Would you happen to have the link for that La Tribune article?
Bro..if you have taken note.. all the members of the typhoon conglomerate are friendly to Egypt.. including the UK who has just sold 2 huge supply ships to Egypt, Spain has ongoing deals with Egypt even including ToT..Germany, we all know, Italy just sold its best frigates to Egypt.. So It is all good so far..

Yes Bro..my optimism is always based on facts deduced from comparing many sources and the logic, good sense and the validity of the data to it..

It was one of La tribune's article about the Mega deal with Italy..

Bro..if you have taken note.. all the members of the typhoon conglomerate are friendly to Egypt.. including the UK who has just sold 2 huge supply ships to Egypt, Spain has ongoing deals with Egypt even including ToT..Germany, we all know, Italy just sold its best frigates to Egypt.. So It is all good so far..

Yes Bro..my optimism is always based on facts deduced from comparing many sources and the logic, good sense and the validity of the data to it..

It was one of La tribune's article about the Mega deal with Italy..
The problem will what will happen. Because also those countries base their relation with fucking human rights ideas (Germany maybe UK). But we forgot something and this is Giulio Regeni case. Egypt closed the case (el hamdulillah) but did Italy closed. It will be a big factor during negotiation. I really hope the best for the EAF. Inshallah we will get what we deserve and what we wanted.

The problem will what will happen. Because also those countries base their relation with fucking human rights ideas (Germany maybe UK). But we forgot something and this is Giulio Regeni case. Egypt closed the case (el hamdulillah) but did Italy closed. It will be a big factor during negotiation. I really hope the best for the EAF. Inshallah we will get what we deserve and what we wanted.
It doesnt effect relations. No matter how big the media can enlarge it

Anyway have you all seen the new maadi entering the production lines and the hollow vertical grips used? All made in the CNC maceines this is a big step

Habib alby, 'friendly' is one thing, war & weapons business is a whole other ball game. The US is friendly, yet look at all the friggin restrictions DESPITE all the efforts Egypt has done in the last 40 years! The US FINALLY offers the F-15 but reduce the EW suite and offer either the AIM-120B or an even lesser ranged missile and want to dictate the terms of basing lmao.

Germany took a Jewish tongue lashing for agreeing to sell the Type-209 submarines when they sold jacked up Dolphins to them. Imagine how they will impose their Holocaust guilt-tripping influence on the Germans because the QME will change in a heartbeat if the meteor is given to Egypt. It won't matter how many F-35s they have. This is the ultimate air to air missile currently being used by only a select few. It has capabilities that are unheard of with the most impressive NEZ in the galaxy. All that being said, the point is that between the Jews crying and bitching and running to mommy which has the most influence in the world, it might be very difficult for Italy to include them with the fighters. That's all I'm saying is that I'm not so sure it's such a done deal, hence why I asked for the source of that La Tribune article so I can read its entirety. I would love nothing more than that happening as the EAF's capabilities would jump from an 90% to 390%!

Keep it going so it counters my constant pessimism! lol

BTW, remember when we were talking about insignias on the Su-35 and MiG-29 etc. and how they're missing the roundel on the fuselage? I stumbled on this pic never seen before (I'm positive it hasn't been uploaded on this thread) of one of the EAF's two-seater MiG-29M2s in Russia with just the desert camo and no insignias at all. Talk about rare!

1654386560103.png

Habib alby, 'friendly' is one thing, war & weapons business is a whole other ball game. The US is friendly, yet look at all the friggin restrictions DESPITE all the efforts Egypt has done in the last 40 years! The US FINALLY offers the F-15 but reduce the EW suite and offer either the AIM-120B or an even lesser ranged missile and want to dictate the terms of basing lmao.

Germany took a Jewish tongue lashing for agreeing to sell the Type-209 submarines when they sold jacked up Dolphins to them. Imagine how they will impose their Holocaust guilt-tripping influence on the Germans because the QME will change in a heartbeat if the meteor is given to Egypt. It won't matter how many F-35s they have. This is the ultimate air to air missile currently being used by only a select few. It has capabilities that are unheard of with the most impressive NEZ in the galaxy. All that being said, the point is that between the Jews crying and bitching and running to mommy which has the most influence in the world, it might be very difficult for Italy to include them with the fighters. That's all I'm saying is that I'm not so sure it's such a done deal, hence why I asked for the source of that La Tribune article so I can read its entirety. I would love nothing more than that happening as the EAF's capabilities would jump from an 90% to 390%!

View attachment 851368
freindly lol. They tried playing us again in the f-15 like they did with the mirage. They thought we cancelled the su-35 deal and canclled EX plans and replaced them with F-15s from the 90s. Then the su-35 photos came in as if they were coordinated and now the typhoon deal is finished. The US or the UK are not freindly nations at all with all shit theyve tried with us Since sadat Trust cannot be rebuilt and i beleive relying on them for offensive mega deals is just a bad habit and unadvisable. Israeli influence over europe is collapsing over egypts deals. Gas is just too powerful especiallly when we control the whole east med. And the mukhabarat has some weird pressure cards that we dont know off. remember that "Egyptian spy" who was the helper of the minister of the media in germany as i can in recall in 2021-2020. We are gonna see some amazing deals this year

Keep it going so it counters my constant pessimism! lol

BTW, remember when we were talking about insignias on the Su-35 and MiG-29 etc. and how they're missing the roundel on the fuselage? I stumbled on this pic never seen before (I'm positive it hasn't been uploaded on this thread) of one of the EAF's two-seater MiG-29M2s in Russia with just the desert camo and no insignias at all. Talk about rare!

View attachment 851368
The last 40 years..HaHaHa!

Egypt invited China to take a look at the F-16s after the US refused to sell the AIM-120..so they have developed and adapter system to fire Chinese and Russian BVR from those same US F-16s..

Abu Ghazala stole their carbon-carbon for reentry vehicles of BM Pershing II and their guidance systems.. not only that.. the whole Pershing II blue prints in co-op with Argentina, Iraq and some Swiss and Austrian companies..

Who has the upper hand here really.. HaHaHaHaHa! can't laugh enough.. There is even more and too much.. North Korea.. China.. Russia and many more..

And the US is still providing some of their best systems like the Chinook F, TOW II, C-130 Super Hercules, long range radars, Apache upgrades to the latest variant.. only not AIM-120C/D.. Egypt will get even better..the Meteor.. remember that scalp cruise missile crisis that ended with them being in EAF inventory.. it sounds like a mystery.. HaHaHa!

Yes that pic is exclusive about the absence of any insignia.. but we haven't seen that camo scheme anymore.. strange and weird!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom