What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

freindly lol. They tried playing us again in the f-15 like they did with the mirage. They thought we cancelled the su-35 deal and canclled EX plans and replaced them with F-15s from the 90s.

IKR. TR did say that the F-15 offered were "advanced", so not sure they were from the 90s lool that would be even more ridiculous, like adding insult to injury, especially if Egypt had to pay for them instead of being part of the aid package. That's what irks me even more about the US and its mistrust of Egypt. This is more of an insult than anything else. Now I think the response should be a big fat middle finger instead of kicking rocks and pounding sand. :D It's brutally offensive.

The US or the UK are not freindly nations at all with all shit theyve tried with us Since sadat Trust cannot be rebuilt and i beleive relying on them for offensive mega deals is just a bad habit and unadvisable.

Yep. This is a huge obstacle in the way of purchasing the Typhoons. We'll have to see how much independence Italy has from the UK and Germany and probably Spain, too. Just because they have other projects and deals with us doesn't mean they can't be influenced by Uncle Sam and the UK AND Germany.

Then the su-35 photos came in as if they were coordinated and now the typhoon deal is finished.

You think the Typhoon deal is finished? Heck I hope so, and I truly hope it's with the meteor man that would really be something. The IRIS-T short range missile is also very impressive, along with the Brimstones and the fact that it can carry GBU ordinances of all types and sizes. It really is a beastmode and what makes it even greater is its probably compatibility with the Rafales. I had this debate with another member here a few years ago when the mega deal was announced and I said that I bet the Rafale pilots could easily fly the Typhoon and vice versa. He said they would need complete retraining because the stick is in the middle on the Typhoon while it's on the side in the Rafale, like the F-16 lol! I told him no way, it's only a matter of understanding where the controls and switches for all the systems are and familiarizing themselves with the differences in how the systems appear on either the lighting of the buttons/switches, any of the multi function display screens or head-up-display.

Rafale

1654389683549.png

1654389712918.png

1654389595863.png

Typhoon

1654390222539.png

1654389969711.png

1654390275800.png

@Philip the Arab , speaking of UAE block 60, not often seen in one pic is 20 blocks in between these two fighters.

1654390380303.png

But will the Meteor will come with it yes or not. That is the big question.
Does someone know what kind of ammos it can carry.

Imagine guys if all the saga about the SU-35 and F-15 was meant intentionally so we can buy the EF.
The F15 deal has failed so far, the US specifications have not been approved, and the locations of the fighters are also unfair conditions for the Egyptian Air Force.
Even the F16 is on its way to being replaced

Ok guys apparently we have typhoons now!!! I wasn't keen on these birds, but with the rafale they will make a fine edition to our collection (Grevious). I can see egypt using the typhoon as a bargaining chip to "enforce" the procurement of the meteor missles along with additional rafale deals. That way the f 16 fleet can be discarded much more easily step by step, thus further decreasing Washingtons influence on cairo. I also heard someone saying saudi arabia manufactures alot of the spare parts? If so, ooohhh boy would that be a BONUS for egypt in larger, stronger and more secure logistics. Even maybe the potential for egypt to buy spares from SA and manufacture them on egy soil. Who needs the amraam anymore?!?! Remember how I said never to trust the f15 deal??? Exactly! Look whats going on now! Last minute, typhoons and su 35s have been announced using the advertising of the f15 as a shield for egypts REAL procurement🤣🤣🤣 @Gomig-21 enta shooft el haraka dah 😂

@Gomig-21
An article about the Block 60 electronics warfare is here. Very interesting and shows how ahead other 4th gen aircraft it was.

It may be on the level of the Spectra.

Last edited:
The F15 deal has failed so far, the US specifications have not been approved, and the locations of the fighters are also unfair conditions for the Egyptian Air Force.
Replacing the F-16 will be hard. You can't replace 200 F-16s with some 24 EFTs. I think we will decrease the number to at least 150 (if it is possible).

Guys, I think you forgot something there is also the deal of M-346 advanced trainer aircraft that we contracted with Leonardo.

The last photo isn't a Maadi rifle.

Replacing the F-16 will be hard. You can't replace 200 F-16s with some 24 EFTs. I think we will decrease the number to at least 150 (if it is possible).

Guys, I think you forgot something there is also the deal of M-346 advanced trainer aircraft that we contracted with Leonardo.
If you speak Arabic, it is better for you to share with me on Twitter. As for the F16, the numbers have reached 185 fighters. What is being done on them? What is it about extending the life of the fighter, like Turkey? What exactly do you do?
To block 40/42
The Typhoon deal will not be the last in the numbers, as the Rafale will not stand for this number either

F-16 will be replaced in 20 year when its air-frame will start screaming pity on me..please..
In fact its engine upgrades are still going on as we speak..

If you speak Arabic, it is better for you to share with me on Twitter. As for the F16, the numbers have reached 185 fighters. What is being done on them? What is it about extending the life of the fighter, like Turkey? What exactly do you do?
To block 40/42
The Typhoon deal will not be the last in the numbers, as the Rafale will not stand for this number either
I don't have twitter

The last photo isn't a Maadi rifle.

I hope this version will be the assault rifle of EAF. A modern one

I heard China was ready to give some ToT for either J-31 or J-20. I will look and send the link
Possibly the j31 since one of its strong suits is supposed to be export. J20 is highly unlikely since its china's state of the art aircraft

I hope this version will be the assault rifle of EAF. A modern one

I heard China was ready to give some ToT for either J-31 or J-20. I will look and send the link
Maybe J-31 to Egypt ( I hope so ..since Egypt is looking for a program just like that!.. if not it will be forcefully the SU-75 to be made in conjunction with the UAE.. but with Typhoon 2 engines experience!!!.. the F-31will likely be the one.. ).. not J-20.. China seems to have offered that to the UAE and KSA to replace the F-35.. but not confirmed though..

Back
Top Bottom